ADVERTISEMENT

** Meet the new Mod **

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
I want to have an “open” board and encourage rival posters but I am here to enforce the rules, especially after what happened over the last week.

It’s ok to disagree but please don’t attack other posters or make personal insults.

No profanity.

No nudity.

No flaming or bad mouthing of UF players, coaches or administrators.

No unwelcome harassment of Gator posters.

If you are banned under one screen name, and you return under another name, you will be banned immediately.

No Slang use of the team name that is inappropriate, or an attempt to flame the Gators.

No posting/promoting of another site on this board

Basically the same rules on the link.
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/sports-forum-rules.38/

Thanks,
Paco

Paco,

Welcome aboard !

Hoping you get rid of Nolez24 & Boris the Cock Hammer.

Ambivalent about LakerGator - all the trash reflecting toward Sad irritates me; occasionally an intelligent observation to somewhat balance things out.

Your problem to solve.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Paco,

Welcome aboard !

Ambivalent about LakerGator - all the trash reflecting toward Sad irritates me; occasionally an intelligent observation to somewhat balance things out.

Your problem to solve.
Nolez24 should be taken care of.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I want to have an “open” board and encourage rival posters but I am here to enforce the rules, especially after what happened over the last week.

It’s ok to disagree but please don’t attack other posters or make personal insults.

No profanity.

No nudity.

If you are banned under one screen name, and you return under another name, you will be banned immediately.

No Slang use of the team name that is inappropriate, or an attempt to flame the Gators.

Thanks,
Paco

snoopy_happy_dance.jpg

Paco,

Welcome aboard !

Your problem to solve.

Nolez24 and BOCH are both banned.

Nolez was banned this morning, while Hammer was blocked days ago. No place for that garbage.

No profanity.

No nudity.

Thanks,
Paco
Some of my original rules still stand!

Enjoy modding and watch out for them dirty Leghumpers.

No profanity.

No nudity.

Thanks,
Paco
Congrats, Paco!

giphy.gif

One questions, though. As founder and CEO of the F$U RRT, where do we rank on your radar? :cool:

I voted danny, but he was passed out drunk and unable to attend the debate. Paco won by default (aka: danny's forfeiture).

I mean, um, I VOTED FOR PACO!

3jj4zn.jpg

I’ll be honest.

I’m a month away from 31 (which is pretty crazy because I was 15 when I started posting here).

I woke up with the worse hangover that I remember since I was probably 24-25.

so I got up, fiancé is at work, so I go and crack open a beer, take a shot of fireball and an energy shot to try and self medicate the death away.

I open my phone, check the board....and there it is....the thread I’ve been waiting for half my life....I’ve finally made it. Finally, after all these years, all my dedicated hours to fighting evil, no matter who’s side they were on. Finally, it was my time...

I click...shakily of soured because of the hangover....

And what do I see?

Danny? Nay.

sad? Nay nay.

even more dear old friend igloo? The bipartisan choice (kind of like when I hopes McCain would choose Joe Lieberman as is VP choice instead of Palin)...another nay.

Instead, it is Paco. The soccer loving, level headed, coaches bbq loving suck up.

that being said, I suppose his personality type is actually a perfect fit for moderator.

does he have the flair of a GG or a Swami? A Homer/Jax or a JD? Even the 2 dozen children of a Passover? No, but perhaps he is the mod we deserve right now.

so, it is with heavy heart, throbbing head, and great optimism, that I officially concede my candidacy for President of the Board.
Congratulations Paco. Well done.

I’ll be honest.

I’m a month away from 31 (which is pretty crazy because I was 15 when I started posting here).

I woke up with the worse hangover that I remember since I was probably 24-25.

so I got up, fiancé is at work, so I go and crack open a beer, take a shot of fireball and an energy shot to try and self medicate the death away.

I open my phone, check the board....and there it is....the thread I’ve been waiting for half my life....I’ve finally made it. Finally, after all these years, all my dedicated hours to fighting evil, no matter who’s side they were on. Finally, it was my time...

I click...shakily of soured because of the hangover....

And what do I see?

Danny? Nay.

sad? Nay nay.

even more dear old friend igloo? The bipartisan choice (kind of like when I hopes McCain would choose Joe Lieberman as is VP choice instead of Palin)...another nay.

Instead, it is Paco. The soccer loving, level headed, coaches bbq loving suck up.

that being said, I suppose his personality type is actually a perfect fit for moderator.

does he have the flair of a GG or a Swami? A Homer/Jax or a JD? Even the 2 dozen children of a Passover? No, but perhaps he is the mod we deserve right now.

so, it is with heavy heart, throbbing head, and great optimism, that I officially concede my candidacy for President of the Board.
Congratulations Paco. Well done.
I guess the C*ck Hammer guy helped more than we could have thought. Lol

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT