ADVERTISEMENT

Meatchicken and Washington in the CFP finals

gatordad3

Bull Gator
Sep 18, 2011
No way the Holes would have a chance with either team. And they have a backup QB named Alex Orji.

Reactions: mcanes
No way the Holes would have a chance with either team. And they have a backup QB named Alex Orji.

Their defense might keep it close. With their QB they could beat these teams on a given day. I still think TX wins it all but WA can score sometimes.

This is close to Meatchicken that got whipped by TCU.

Their defense might keep it close. With their QB they could beat these teams on a given day. I still think TX wins it all but WA can score sometimes.

This is close to Meatchicken that got whipped by TCU.
From what I saw, this is a different, more focused Michigan team from last season. Last seasons team actually ignored the fact that TCU stood in their way of avenging their loss to Georgia in 2021.

You mean the running game that was missing it's number one, number two, number three, and number five running backs? That one?

We had two wide receivers filling in for depth.
jerkit.gif

It wouldn't have made any difference with your entire starting lineup vs Georgia. With Travis, FSU still loses by 4 TD's.

I hope Lagway has the "it" factor like that WA QB. Haven't watched him a lot this season but he just makes stuff happen even under pressure.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
I hope Lagway has the "it" factor like that WA QB. Haven't watched him a lot this season but he just makes stuff happen even under pressure.
Let's hope it happens sooner for Lagway. Penix arrived at Washington as he entered his 5th year in college. Just like Jordan Travis and the opt out pu$sy Jayden Daniels.

This could be Harbaugh's last dance as he may head back to the NFL. Too bad for the Bucs fans that their management is too stupid to keep Todd Bowles and Mayfield around long enough to bring that franchise back down the post Doug Williams era.

Dad is correct. It took Penix a long time to develop into the player he is today…

And in today’s climate, if the same applies to Lagway, he’ll likely be staring for another team by the time he is a senior.

Dad is correct. It took Penix a long time to develop into the player he is today…

And in today’s climate, if the same applies to Lagway, he’ll likely be staring for another team by the time he is a senior.

He was really good last year also. Before Napier gets canned we need to get the new coach to do a full court press to keep him at UF.

Reactions: gatordad3
You mean the running game that was missing it's number one, number two, number three, and number five running backs? That one?

We had two wide receivers filling in for depth.
Igloo, with all due respect, no one cares. They didn't care the last couple years when we were very short handed of key players. Blow out by OU and blow out by Oregon State. This is the new college football.

The team was a straw man with transfers. They didn't care enough to play. Fans committed to a game where more players opted out at the last minute. Sucks.

I will be pulling for Washington. Penix is from my hometown (Dade City), I’ve know him since he was a little kid & am good friends with his dad and most of his family. Coached a few of his uncles and his little brother in various sports through the years. Great family.

I will be pulling for Washington. Penix is from my hometown (Dade City), I’ve know him since he was a little kid & am good friends with his dad and most of his family. Coached a few of his uncles and his little brother in various sports through the years. Great family.
I did not realize that. I attended Pasco until the 9th grade. That was many years ago before I relocated to L. A. ( lower Alabama).

Reactions: Gator Fever

Kid can definitely play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT