ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile at Da Ewe

GatorGray

Bull Gator
Apr 3, 2002
They may have only 14 signees and be ranked 34th, but they got them a punter! Hell yezzz

3287c3530a32430b32a5e52b519344c6

They may have only 14 signees and be ranked 34th, but they got them a punter! Hell yezzz

They have a punter, we have a long snapper !

on Tuesday, Florida added a long snapper to its 2019 recruiting class.

As you can see below, Florida native Chase Whitfield announced on Twitter that he was committing to the Gators:

Whitfield has not been rated by any of the major recruiting services. According to KohlsKicking.com, he is a 4.5-star long snapper.

Compare our long snapper to the da U's punter; who would you want your daughter to bring home ?

https://twitter.com/Chasew_11

All i can say is, looking at their QB situation and their offense from 2019, this kid is going to get a LOOOOOOT of work punting that ball away to opposing teams.

He may be able to break the all time NCAA career punts number as a Freshman.

Yes, I am saying their team will be hot steaming trash and they pretty much recruited almost nobody. Only Tennessee on our schedule for 2019 do I expect to be in a worse situation as a football squad.

Reactions: tyrn and mcanes
Apparently, he just flew in from Australia. He's also 24, but he looks older than the current head coach. The lack of an ozone layer Down Under must be brutal for the aging process.

Reminds me of that English kicker in the movie "The Replacements". It would make sense if he was mixed up with illegal sports gambling at the U.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT