ADVERTISEMENT

FSU wins today, do they deserve to get in?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Even though they only have 1 opponent on their schedule currently ranked? LSU is 9-3 and Louisville is 10-2 and if you take the records of all their opponents you get

77-78….

To many scenarios to go over but, without Jordan Travis are they one of the 4 best teams currently? What they did vs. The Gators especially Offensively says N-O, NO!

Even though they only have 1 opponent on their schedule currently ranked? LSU is 9-3 and Louisville is 10-2 and if you take the records of all their opponents you get

77-78….

To many scenarios to go over but, without Jordan Travis are they one of the 4 best teams currently? What they did vs. The Gators especially Offensively says N-O, NO!
Do you even research the drivel you post?
  • LSU - #13 | UL - #14 | Clem - #23
  • ACC is 6-4 vs the SEC | FSU is 2-0 vs SEC
  • ACC has more bowl eligible teams than any other P5 conference at 11/14
Again, I have to ask:

880zcd.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Put this in the playoff scenario thread and quit making threads about every game

If FSU is in the final 4 they will NOT be competitive vs Washington, Michigan, Georgia, Alabama or Texas. We dont need another TCU team in there that got blown out by nearly 60 in the championship game.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I hope Louisville old yellers us before we make the playoffs and get embarrassed

Louisville should be charged with impersonating a decent team. Ole Miss would have run through the ACC like hot butter. Wow. What a shit tiered conference. 😂
Acc 6 and 4 against the sec

Louisville escaped playing UNC, Clemson, and Fsu in reg season.

They beat ND

If FSU is in the final 4 they will NOT be competitive vs Washington, Michigan, Georgia, Alabama or Texas. We dont need another TCU team in there that got blown out by nearly 60 in the championship game.

With Tate I think we can beat Washington tbh

Acc 6 and 4 against the sec

Louisville escaped playing UNC, Clemson, and Fsu in reg season.

They beat ND
Notre Dame!!! Alert the media!! 😂 Eesh. That's a black mark like scheduling a Slippery Rock. ND is like ND without ever having the Knute Rockne in their way back machine They SUCK! :rolleyes:😂

With Tate I think we can beat Washington tbh
You must be drunk, did you see Washington run Oregon off the field last night and Oregon was favored by 11.5? You better get Jameis Winston or Charlie Ward if you want a chance against those teams I mentioned.

You must be drunk, did you see Washington run Oregon off the field last night and Oregon was favored by 11.5? You better get Jameis Winston or Charlie Ward if you want a chance against those teams I mentioned.
Wait..........is he fantasizing about winning a playoff game? 😂 😂 😂 😂

Winston didn't fare too well the last time against a PAC 12 team.

Louisville is literally shitting the bed? How many opportunities have they blown? This ain't Power5 football bois and gurls.

I don't think Washington's d line can stop our run. I think we can stop them

Seems like the committee is desperate to have an ACC team in the CFP rather than two SEC teams who are more deserving.

• Angry
Sorry Nulls. Looks like the end of your road. You survived another near disaster. But I detected the same weakness when Uga struggled with GA Tech. Feeling like a dead duck? Eyeing little cupcakes with bad intent.Snot's running down the clown college nose.Greasy fingers, smearing shabby ketchup and mustard clothes.
Sun streaking cold,An old Blobby wandering lonely
Taking time the only way he knows
Hey, Aqua= Null!! 😂

Reactions: gatordad3
Florida looked better against FSU than Louisville at 5-6 so that surely wont help FSU chances to get in but they will be the TCU of last year and get run off the field NO matter who they play

Reactions: gatordad3
Sorry Nulls. Looks like the end of your road. You survived another near disaster. But I detected the same weakness when Uga struggled with GA Tech. Feeling like a dead duck? Eyeing little cupcakes with bad intent.Snot's running down the clown college nose.Greasy fingers, smearing shabby ketchup and mustard clothes.
Sun streaking cold,An old Blobby wandering lonely
Taking time the only way he knows
Hey, Aqua= Null!! 😂
Like 2014 all over again.

• Haha
Florida looked better against FSU than Louisville at 5-6 so that surely wont help FSU chances to get in but they will be the TCU of last year and get run off the field NO matter who they play
The nulls are pathetic! They fact the Blllyblob's confukeration should have beaten them is proof enough that the Nulls are the ultimate mirage. What a joke, and Joke Campbell should be a mainstay like Campbells Soup. 😂

Seems like the committee is desperate to have an ACC team in the CFP rather than two SEC teams who are more deserving.
Oh. Sorry about that. But this is the end of your road.

images
And that's fine. As someone else said, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS, FSU IS 13-0 AND THE ACC CHAMPION. If you had told me that two years ago I would have laughed in your face. We won with some kid we found at Bullwinkle's"

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
And that's fine. As someone else said, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PLAYOFFS, FSU IS 13-0 AND THE ACC CHAMPION. If you had told me that two years ago I would have laughed in your face. We won with some kid we found at Bullwinkle's"
Well at least it wasn't at Fred's speakeasy where the drinks are strong as well as the smell of vomit. ;)

Reactions: alaskanseminole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT