ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe because I saw them live but...

You know I didn't even see the Orange jerseys because of the excitement. Really weird because I am against ALL ORANGE but after tonight, who cares what they wear because there is no curse on colors.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I don't think I can recall when the Gators EVER wore their solid Orange unis in 2 out of their first 5 games....maybe coach Mac loves them, and if this is the result we'll all love them soon.

Just once in awhile:

USATSI_2044732-675x380.jpg

but I dig the all-orange uni's, win or lose.

We some how need to get these kids to pick this uni...no way that they stop wearing them...I'm sure that they don't even know that they exist. Even if they updated the Block F (which is in my heart) that retro look with the F on the helmet is bomb.

If we could change the helmet to white with the F on it...then pretty much any combination of jerseys would be better...I would love to see those retros worn 2-3 times a year at least. I know from a branding position UF isn't going to get rid of what we see most of the time but we are due for a helmet change. I would love to switch out jerseys to a retro look though.

While that uniform looks sharp, there is ONE, and only ONE championship Uni. This cannot be disputed.

ap95111902000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
I loathe the slanted F that they've been trying to ram down our throats over the past decade... l hate the whole font.

Stop trying to be edgy and fierce with the s***. Leave that junk for the UCF's of the world.

Plus, '47 doesn't make the old block-style F caps anymore, which were perfect. Pisses me off!

I loathe the slanted F that they've been trying to ram down our throats over the past decade... l hate the whole font.

Stop trying to be edgy and fierce with the s***. Leave that junk for the UCF's of the world.

Plus, '47 doesn't make the old block-style F caps anymore, which were perfect. Pisses me off!

I agree, I despise that slanted font as well. Is tacky.

I'm just going to say that every time the Gators wear all orange it's a tribute to Ben Hill Griffen Jr. He was "big citrus" so let's honor the man who helped build Gator athletics and the most beautiful stadium in the land with some shoutout color. Go Gators

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT