ADVERTISEMENT

Man, TGI Friday’s has really turned it around...

NYCapple

Chomp Artist
Nov 19, 2012
our dinner there last Wednesday was just delicious. We had some Secret Santa gift cards we hadn’t used. I said “hey let’s go use em!”
I had thought for a long time they weren’t very good, but friends ...but it was excellent.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
TGIFridays is the bomb. My wife and I went to a movie a couple months back and had some time to kill early, so we went in for a beer. Place was going off! Trashy chicks everywhere. I think it's because they're pretty lax at the bar as far as carding. I wish I had known this in my 20s and 30s. Any Thursday through Saturday you can go to your local strip mall and find a bunch of 18-20 year old community college chicks doing car bombs.

Reactions: Mr_Blutarsky
TGIFridays is the bomb. My wife and I went to a movie a couple months back and had some time to kill early, so we went in for a beer. Place was going off! Trashy chicks everywhere. I think it's because they're pretty lax at the bar as far as carding. I wish I had known this in my 20s and 30s. Any Thursday through Saturday you can go to your local strip mall and find a bunch of 18-20 year old community college chicks doing car bombs.

Well we didnt see all that.
I just thought the food was really good, and the service was great. They did a great job and went out of their way to be nice to all of us.

That's probably because you didn't accuse them of being racists.

I said what I said because I was upset and angry and folks behaving like idiots at a game, where kids were present and recruits and players could hear. Not to mention the fact that I could hear it - and I dont care for that kind of ignorance. Call it shocked... I havent talked about it since... other than you and others bringing it up.
I didnt accuse anyone on here of being that way. I got over it and moved on.
Maybe you ought to do the same.

Reactions: kb851
I said what I said because I was upset and angry and folks behaving like idiots at a game, where kids were present and recruits and players could hear. Not to mention the fact that I could hear it - and I dont care for that kind of ignorance. Call it shocked... I havent talked about it since... other than you and others bringing it up.
I didnt accuse anyone on here of being that way. I got over it and moved on.
Maybe you ought to do the same.

I actually think most people can appreciate intelligent and witty trolling. You are just very bad at it.

our dinner there last Wednesday was just delicious. We had some Secret Santa gift cards we hadn’t used. I said “hey let’s go use em!”
I had thought for a long time they weren’t very good, but friends ...but it was excellent.
Jack Daniels chicken, ribs, shrimp baby....no other mid-priced chain has JD! lol.

You sure this isn't your "babe I'm working late hang out?" Lol

Why the difference in percentage? Is it due to their efforts or your general attitude at the time?

Well I’d tip more if they’ve done a better job.
I’ve worked in a restaurant, so generally know when someone’s doing a good job, depending on how busy they are. If there’s more of us, you want to tip more in my opinion. It’s hard waiting on parties of 6 or more.

My nephew took me to a very fancy steakhouse one time. The person that waited on us then knew exactly what they were doing. It was close to perfect as you could get and you hardly ever saw the guy.

2.5% of $50 is $1.25. That's not going to make much difference to them or you unless you are poor. You beat all.

I’ve made it known before I don’t have any significant wealth. I live on very modest means. I find other things to be more important. I try to tip folks the best I can, which is a bit more than what is typically recommended at 15%, which I received when I was a waiter and believed was acceptable for service. Also remember when we are describing service for me at a restaurant...I don’t drink alcohol and I don’t eat a lot.

What does one have to do to get an 18.25% tip?

It's quite the moral dilemma for the Crapple family. They know the waitress deserves a 20% tip and the extra $1.37 that comes with it, but the family has placed their pennies on the table and found they can only afford to tip 18.25%.

So they eat a good meal, get great service, but go home with shame in their hearts.

Reactions: sadgator
It's quite the moral dilemma for the Crapple family. They know the waitress deserves a 20% tip and the extra $1.37 that comes with it, but the family has placed their pennies on the table and found they can only afford to tip 18.25%.

So they eat a good meal, get great service, but go home with shame in their hearts.
I don’t have an immediate family anymore. I dine with friends of mine.

Whatever these trollers on this site did to you, I feel like it’s affected your interaction with others.

You do the math well, but apparently you struggle with reading comprehension.
My best to you. Please consider changing your attitude toward me and others.

If a waitress is hot, sadgator will tip like he is the freakin’ monopoly guy...

rich-monopoly-man1.jpg

Reactions: seffnergator
TGIFriday’s? I figured someone with important clientele such as yourself could afford a little nicer of a restaurant such as Dorsia’s. Although, I hear Texarkana’s is nice this time of year as well, even if they have 86’d their signature dish, Pork Loin with lime jello.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
TGIFriday’s? I figured someone with important clientele such as yourself could afford a little nicer of a restaurant such as Dorsia’s. Although, I hear Texarkana’s is nice this time of year as well, even if they have 86’d their signature dish, Pork Loin with lime jello.

I dont have any important clients.
I work in church administration with youth groups.

Every member of those youth groups are not important to you?
Just stop.
You are wasting your time trying to offend me. You seem like someone who has better things to do or involve yourself with than this.
Again, you chose not to read the prior comment for any context.

I don’t consider children involved in a youth program to be “clients” in any kind of business sense. Hardly anyone would.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT