ADVERTISEMENT

Man, TGI Friday’s has really turned it around...

He doesn't view underprivelaged youth as important members of society, one could deem that racist. He is all about the $$$$ evidently. :(
Ha. You are foolish.
There is no money involved.
These children are important to all of us.
That’s why we invest time with them.

You are trying to just annoy. I get it. Please go use your time more in a more valuable way than trying to insult and antagonize me. I will say prayers for you and your thoughts.

Ha. You are foolish.
There is no money involved.
These children are important to all of us.
That’s why we invest time with them.

You are trying to just annoy. I get it. Please go use your time more in a more valuable way than trying to insult and antagonize me. I will say prayers for you and your thoughts.

Listen here Snapple, you are not the genuine article. If you were this great spiritual advisor that you claim to be, you wouldn't be casting all these stones and taking part in name calling.

You have put on this fake persona because you are too much of a coward to post under your bucanole persona. That is weak , you are anonymous and nobody even knows your real name or what you look like.

I would commend you for helping underprivileged youth, but with the way you have conducted yourself on here I just don't believe you. You call people filthy names and accuse them of false bigotry. Stop dragging the almighty into this as well, everybody knows you aren't praying for random people on a message board.

I recommend you find the inner strength to own up to what you are, maybe then you may like the reflection of your true self.

Somebody here should seriously report this situation to TGI Friday’s corporate management team...

They would likely make it up to the cheated employees with a small pay adjustment...

They’d also probably make a monetary donation to the poor neglected youth group. This is exactly the kind of “feel good” public outreach these companies are typically looking for...

While he is out taking up donations for the community youth soup kitchen. These underprivileged kids are eating a bowl of pinto beans that soaked in salt water for 12 hours while the leader is eating chicken wings , jalapeno poppers, beer battered fries. All while looking at the slutty chicks Bradley was referring to.

Oh and to top it off, he's been short changing the servers by 0.25%.

Last edited:
He was a little more interesting when he was posting under BucaNole. Now it’s kind of boring

Listen here Snapple, you are not the genuine article. If you were this great spiritual advisor that you claim to be, you wouldn't be casting all these stones and taking part in name calling.

You have put on this fake persona because you are too much of a coward to post under your bucanole persona. That is weak , you are anonymous and nobody even knows your real name or what you look like.

I would commend you for helping underprivileged youth, but with the way you have conducted yourself on here I just don't believe you. You call people filthy names and accuse them of false bigotry. Stop dragging the almighty into this as well, everybody knows you aren't praying for random people on a message board.

I recommend you find the inner strength to own up to what you are, maybe then you may like the reflection of your true self.
I have made probably one derogatory comment.
Please stop with this tirade. It’s old, and honestly you could probably do something better with your time than trying to find all these different, frail ways to poke at me. Others will play along, but they know your comments aren’t honest just as much as I do.
Stop with this “you are bucnole” stuff. I’m not repeating myself
While he is out taking up donations for the community youth soup kitchen. These underprivileged kids are eating a bowl of pinto beans that soaked in salt water for 12 hours while the leader is eating chicken wings , jalapeno poppers, beer battered fries. All while looking at the slutty chicks Bradley was referring to.

Oh and to top it off, he's been short changing the servers by 0.25%.

Listen - you dont know me or what I do. Your accusations are baseless. I make my life work on probably what 1/3 or 1/4 of what some of you make.. some I suspect even less. I've made choices, and I'm happy with those choices - but to accuse me of being frivolous is downright laughable.
I understand you probably just want to irritate me, as has been the case so often since I started to post several weeks or months ago. I dont know why you feel so inclined to attack me, but I guess if thats what you want to do - have at it.

That said, I am proud of my modest means and the choices Ive made. I hope your life is where you want it to be.

Again, I dont know what this bucnole has done- but it mustve been awful for so many of you to concentrate so much of your efforts on me. It truly is bizarre.

I have made probably one derogatory comment.
Please stop with this tirade. It’s old, and honestly you could probably do something better with your time than trying to find all these different, frail ways to poke at me. Others will play along, but they know your comments aren’t honest just as much as I do.
Stop with this “you are bucnole” stuff. I’m not repeating myself anymore.
This is getting very weird, and I truly think you should take a step back and look at how strange your focus on this is. I wish you the best, but I think you might hear what I’m saying.

Ive never said Im a spiritual advisor... other than being in a faith based organizations administration and my efforts in working with youth groups.

This is really concerning, your focus on me or who you suppose it bucanole.

If I was bucanole - what in the world am I doing that is so horrible? Please tell me. Its crazy, your thought process. Ive said nothing bad, cursed no one, rooted for the team, been supportive of the coaches. Sakes alive. I wish youd take a step back and just rethink some of what youve posted. Im sure you'll come back with something that may be either defensive or maybe even aggressive. If you do - Im sorry, but I have done nothing material to provoke anyone on this board, that should carry on like this.

I pray for folks as much as I can.
I made mention of what my name is and where I lived several times. I dont think I have to give you a police report to post on a football chat board. That is absurd.

He's just not a very smart troll. He again stepped on his weenie because he didn't think about what he was saying and how that would relate to the fake identity he was trying to create for himself.

Unforced error.

He's just not a very smart troll. He again stepped on his weenie because he didn't think about what he was saying and how that would relate to the fake identity he was trying to create for himself.

Unforced error.

You all are hysterical. Literally.

And you are definitely right. I am not a great troller... because I support and cheer the team Im trolling. LOL!

sadgator had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about Crapple neglecting the poor babies...

We should really report this to DCF...

It is hard to believe we have someone so heartless and wretched posting on our board...

this just gets stranger every post.

sadgator had a hard time sleeping last night thinking about Crapple neglecting the poor babies...

We should really report this to DCF...

It is hard to believe we have someone so heartless and wretched posting on our board...

This is honestly how you can tell he is trolling. No real Florida fan would ever act like this. Can imagine a sidewalker FSU fan doing something this silly, however.

Ive never said Im a spiritual advisor... other than being in a faith based organizations administration and my efforts in working with youth groups.

This is really concerning, your focus on me or who you suppose it bucanole.

If I was bucanole - what in the world am I doing that is so horrible? Please tell me. Its crazy, your thought process. Ive said nothing bad, cursed no one, rooted for the team, been supportive of the coaches. Sakes alive. I wish youd take a step back and just rethink some of what youve posted. Im sure you'll come back with something that may be either defensive or maybe even aggressive. If you do - Im sorry, but I have done nothing material to provoke anyone on this board, that should carry on like this.

You came on a message board crying about racism. Nobody wants to hear your snowflake delusions. Go to a political board and spew that crap there, CNN might even have you on their show.

You may even get funding for your imaginary practice facility if you claim it is for the advancement of underprivileged inner city kids.

You came on a message board crying about racism. Nobody wants to hear your snowflake delusions. Go to a political board and spew that crap there, CNN might even have you on their show.

You may even get funding for your imaginary practice facility if you claim it is for the advancement of underprivileged inner city kids.

Yes, I was mad. I vented. I haven't mentioned it again since then!
Take your anger somewhere else please.
I've grown weary of it. All you've done is harass me and bother me, made fun of me, and made ugly comments about what I'm doing, who I am, etc.
I have CONTINUALLY said things back to you in hopes of stopping all this - and yet, you refuse.
Just move on. I heard a guy say the other day that spoke to us "they make medicine for these types of things." This is obsessive. Just drop it and move on.

This is honestly how you can tell he is trolling. No real Florida fan would ever act like this. Can imagine a sidewalker FSU fan doing something this silly, however.

Whatever this bucanole did to some of you must have been awful. Ive never seen such hatred for a persona/ideal in all my life.
He must be laughing his head off at how much you hate him or who you think he is.
It isnt me. Im sorry to disapoint you.

Yes, I was mad. I vented. I haven't mentioned it again since then!
Take your anger somewhere else please.
I've grown weary of it. All you've done is harass me and bother me, made fun of me, and made ugly comments about what I'm doing, who I am, etc.
I have CONTINUALLY said things back to you in hopes of stopping all this - and yet, you refuse.
Just move on. I heard a guy say the other day that spoke to us "they make medicine for these types of things." This is obsessive. Just drop it and move on.

You are like the guy at the bar that throws the first punch and then complains when you get hit back.

Don't start crap.

I hope you learned your lesson, although I doubt it. People like you love to talk as if you are the moral pillars of humanity.
I will post what I want to post and I certainly, certainly didn’t learn any lesson from you....none which I would ever care to copy.

I will post what I want to post and I certainly, certainly didn’t learn any lesson from you....none which I would ever care to copy.

So you are still an arrogant holier than thou bigmouth.
Got it.

Stop crying about being called out for what you are. You bring it all upon yourself... BUCANOLE.

Got it.

Stop crying about being called out for what you are. You bring it all upon yourself... BUCANOLE.

I didn’t say that. I said exactly what I said. Are you the self appointed sheriff or something?

sadgator fears that the neglected children may be left to fend for themselves during the TPain concert this weekend...

It is very sad.

Worst part is how he collects all that money meant to help out those children and uses it to buy cops off, just so his favorite immoral players don't get in trouble.

He won't even tip those hard working food service workers fairly.

Got it.

You’re so smart. You got me. I am Bucanole or whatever. It’s just this time I apparently support the Gators, don’t say anything vulgar, and try to be nice to folks. Yeah, you’ve caught me red handed in my big plan to totally do something to you...honestly I don’t know what in the world it could be...but you have outsmarted me and foiled my big plans!

Reactions: PlutoDroid
I didn’t say that. I said exactly what I said. Are you the self appointed sheriff or something?

I just call it as I see it. I don't try to come off as somebody that is better than what I am. Until you are perfect you should try doing the same.

Worst part is how he collects all that money meant to help out those children and uses it to buy cops off, just so his favorite immoral players don't get in trouble.

He won't even tip those hard working food service workers fairly.
That doesn’t even make sense. What on this earth are you even talking about. Now I’m fearful. Are you a minor? In all seriousness, I’d like to know. I don’t want to be bantering back and forth with someone’s child.

You’re so smart. You got me. I am Bucanole or whatever. It’s just this time I apparently support the Gators, don’t say anything vulgar, and try to be nice to folks. Yeah, you’ve caught me red handed in my big plan to totally do something to you...honestly I don’t know what in the world it could be...but you have outsmarted me and foiled my big plans!

Thanks for admitting it, now that you have renounced your former team and persona ,we are friends again.

That doesn’t even make sense. What on this earth are you even talking about. Now I’m fearful. Are you a minor? In all seriousness, I’d like to know. I don’t want to be bantering back and forth with someone’s child.

Everybody is someone's child. Are you artificial?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT