ADVERTISEMENT

Man, TGI Friday’s has really turned it around...

Whatever this bucanole did to some of you must have been awful. Ive never seen such hatred for a persona/ideal in all my life.
He must be laughing his head off at how much you hate him or who you think he is.
It isnt me. Im sorry to disapoint you.

You are his biggest champion. You just stepped on your weenie again.

Reactions: PacoGator19
our dinner there last Wednesday was just delicious. We had some Secret Santa gift cards we hadn’t used. I said “hey let’s go use em!”
I had thought for a long time they weren’t very good, but friends ...but it was excellent.

It blows my mind that people eat at fast food and chain restaurants.......i was probably 7 the last time i ate that crap

It blows my mind that people eat at fast food and chain restaurants.......i was probably 7 the last time i ate that crap

LOL A few years ago a group of us were at a conference and we went out to eat at Ruth's Chris, and as we were waiting to be seated, someone said "Where's Mindy?" "Oh she left, she refuses to eat at chain restaurants" LOL

Yeah. Places like the Olive Garden and the Cheesecake Factory don’t even cook their food. You’re basically eating warmed up TV dinners.

Reactions: fsu939913
LOL A few years ago a group of us were at a conference and we went out to eat at Ruth's Chris, and as we were waiting to be seated, someone said "Where's Mindy?" "Oh she left, she refuses to eat at chain restaurants" LOL

Its just disgusting food. Pre packaged.... Pre cooked sometimes.... You are hoping that the poor who is cooking your food didnt have a bad day in his trailer with his gf who cheats on him. They barely clean the place. I feel like i need a shower just driving by it

Its just disgusting food. Pre packaged.... Pre cooked sometimes.... You are hoping that the poor who is cooking your food didnt have a bad day in his trailer with his gf who cheats on him. They barely clean the place. I feel like i need a shower just driving by it

Well you need at least one shower a day anyway...

Yeah. Places like the Olive Garden and the Cheesecake Factory don’t even cook their food. You’re basically eating warmed up TV dinners.
Chain type Mexican restaurants are the worse. They are all the same with different logos and decor. The same menu rearranged. All that's really served is some Sysco food warmed up. I nearly refuse to eat Mexican commercialized unless it's a Mama Papa type place.

Chain type Mexican restaurants are the worse. They are all the same with different logos and decor. The same menu rearranged. All that's really served is some Sysco food warmed up. I nearly refuse to eat Mexican commercialized unless it's a Mama Papa type place.

I do like me some Taco Bell though.

Speaking of mistreating kids. Did Buca...I mean Crapple take back the birthday gift he gave Clint?

All these Florida 'fans' sure did disappear once Florida started winning. homosassie, clint, jonlester, crapple only stays to insult Florida fans, zoni only stays to insult Mullen's recruiting.

Maybe the T-Pain concert today will put them in a better mood. fsunumbers will be ensconced in the Champions Club dining on chocolate eclaires and vienna sausages. With an RC Cola chaser.

I said what I said because I was upset and angry and folks behaving like idiots at a game, where kids were present and recruits and players could hear. Not to mention the fact that I could hear it - and I dont care for that kind of ignorance. Call it shocked... I havent talked about it since... other than you and others bringing it up.
I didnt accuse anyone on here of being that way. I got over it and moved on.
Maybe you ought to do the same.

I went to school with NYCapple and EVERYONE k ew you didn’t like certain folks.

He's entertaining (to me at least). And he consistently riles people up. Both are traits of good trolls.

Amazing how many people think the number of replies a troll gets determines if they are good or not. Insta gets more replies than anyone on Rivals, but 99% of them are calling him an idiot.

If everyone knows you are a troll and are calling you out as an idiot, that's not really a sign of being a good troll. It's just the opposite.

All these Florida 'fans' sure did disappear once Florida started winning. homosassie, clint, jonlester, crapple only stays to insult Florida fans, zoni only stays to insult Mullen's recruiting.

Maybe the T-Pain concert today will put them in a better mood. fsunumbers will be ensconced in the Champions Club dining on chocolate eclaires and vienna sausages. With an RC Cola chaser.

LOL.
Youll be hard pressed to find me insulting the Gators.
No, I just found some on this board to be a constant source of negativity.
Ive gone back to reading posts and I'll make comments when I want to.
The time spent on me, and those that are scarred by Bucnole -- well its fascinating. But honestly I have better things to do with my time than to try and help some folks mentally get over things.

Ive said we'll be competing for a slot in the SEC championship game right off the bat.... now where are we?

as some of our kids say jokingly "mic dropped." Its amazing the stuff they say and I have to have them explain it to me. Thats what happens when you get older.

Last edited:
Of course. We tip 17.5% to 20%

You squabble over 2.5%?

That’s interesting.

I go 20%, down to 15% if it was bad. 30% if it was really good.

But then again, I generally dine at Cafe Risqué and end up tipping in other ways.

Food and nudity. They go together like nuts and gum. (No jokes about Tennessee hookers, please)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT