ADVERTISEMENT

Mainstream Media Blackout On Trump’s Legal Presser Live

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
That right there should scare the HELL out of everyone. This IS communistic. They know what's about to drop into their nasty laps and it isn't gonna be pretty. This is the time of the GREAT CLEANSING and I'm loving every minute of it.
Fox was the only one and that's just because they're still trying to hold on to what few people still watch. But I bet they didn't talk about it after the live presser.
https://thepalmierireport.com/fox-news-is-the-only-news-channel-covering-trumps-legal-presser-live/

That right there should scare the HELL out of everyone. This IS communistic. They know what's about to drop into their nasty laps and it isn't gonna be pretty. This is the time of the GREAT CLEANSING and I'm loving every minute of it.
Fox was the only one and that's just because they're still trying to hold on to what few people still watch. But I bet they didn't talk about it after the live presser.
https://thepalmierireport.com/fox-news-is-the-only-news-channel-covering-trumps-legal-presser-live/
I watched live on Newsmax. Still have it on. They are covering this non stop well after the conference call.

Yeah and then fox spent the next 30 minutes basically saying it’s all bullshit and they can’t prove it.

Yeah and then fox spent the next 30 minutes basically saying it’s all bullshit and they can’t prove it.
Logic tells you media thinks Trump has the goods. If they thought this was going to blow up in his fact, they would be giving it wall to wall coverage.

BTW Dana Petrino said Dominion should sue Rudy and Sidney. So the last 5 people watching Fox just turned it off.
And that sealed the deal 100% for those who still watch. It's sad how they think they're pulling this over our eyes. These next 4 years ought to be fun. My gut says that these criminals who think their above the law are fixing to find things a little different under the 2nd term of TRUMP. And @BSC911 will still be sucking his thumb in his mother's basement.

I'm in a 7 day free review of Fubo. I checked to see who was covering the presser. Fubo does not carry CNN or CNNHLN. I like Fubo better than I thought.

My super cord cutter rate runs out with Charter Spectrum in April. I think I'll use Grande Communications 300 meg internet for $55.18 and Fubo for $64.99. I pay Spectrum $133.68 now for cable TV and 400 meg internet.

Reactions: nail1988
Logic tells you media thinks Trump has the goods. If they thought this was going to blow up in his fact, they would be giving it wall to wall coverage.

BTW Dana Petrino said Dominion should sue Rudy and Sidney. So the last 5 people watching Fox just turned it off.
Texas said FTS, they tested it twice and said no bueno. I listened to a little bit of Rush today, apparently Dominion has boxed up their shit and abandoned their offices. If they had even one ounce of legit, they'd be howling their innocence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT