ADVERTISEMENT

Look at that mighty meatchikin team celebrate an historic victory!

Florida

In trouble and underperformed in narrowly defeating historic five time college football champion and ACC member with excellent athletes Miami

Michigan, showed immense heart in mind melding Army, with great kids but not nearly as many Uber athletes, to miss a FG and then win in overtime

Look, teams just want to win, and they should be excited, regardless. But outside spin on this still sucks

Dear Desmond Howard,,, you're a meatchicken jerk!

On Game Day -- Talking about the Miami vs NC game, he said; "Miami had the game in hand and gave it away to Florida, a +7.5 point favorite." :mad:

Sorry twit, but UF would have won by 2-3 TD if they didn't have 4 unforced turnovers, 20+ missed tackles, and a load of flags. Just a bad day for the Gators... Just like they beat your meatchickens by +26 in their last game of 2018. :cool:

The media-moroons :confused: of the AP Poll dropped UF from #8 to #11 after UF beat Power-5 Miami by +4 on a neutral field.

So tell me Desmond, how far should #7 Mich be dropped for finally beating unranked Army by +3 in freakin' double OT at home, since they were a +22 point favorite going in to the game? o_O

Army got too cute on a pass play in the red zone up 14-7. That pretty much changed the outcome of the game.

Reactions: sadgator
Florida drops in the polls due to a close game to Miami.

Meat chicken gives up 20 plus points to MTSU and goes to OT vs Army...

Florida drops in the polls during an off week.

Dear Desmond Howard,,, you're a meatchicken jerk!

On Game Day -- Talking about the Miami vs NC game, he said; "Miami had the game in hand and gave it away to Florida, a +7.5 point favorite." :mad:

Sorry twit, but UF would have won by 2-3 TD if they didn't have 4 unforced turnovers, 20+ missed tackles, and a load of flags. Just a bad day for the Gators... Just like they beat your meatchickens by +26 in their last game of 2018. :cool:

The media-moroons :confused: of the AP Poll dropped UF from #8 to #11 after UF beat Power-5 Miami by +4 on a neutral field.

So tell me Desmond, how far should #7 Mich be dropped for finally beating unranked Army by +3 in freakin' double OT at home, since they were a +22 point favorite going in to the game? o_O
Desmond Howard is the same idiot who gushed over Chip Kelly choosing UCLA over Florida and how his system wouldn't work at Florida. It never gets old to say we dodged some bullets when it concerned Chip Kelly.
I can't remember Desmond Howard ever saying anything good about Florida and I prefer to keep it that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT