ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Georgia

I hope you’ve studied Iraq history better than you have American history.
You should read up as well. Yes, Sherman burned Atlanta, but he took South Carolina personal. Sherman viewed SC with having started the war and torched it much worse than Georgia.

You should read up as well. Yes, Sherman burned Atlanta, but he took South Carolina personal. Sherman viewed SC with having started the war and torched it much worse than Georgia.

What?

The damned south destroyed Atlanta when they torched the munitions supply on the way out of town to keep it out of enemy hands.

And when he took Charleston, many people wanted him to raize the city but he refused to do so.

Though know it’s popular to think of him as a crazed mad man.

Georgia is going to be around for a while. This was not a fluke.

Mullen had better up our game big time.

Mus and MAC set the program back quite a bit offensively.

You lost both your badass running backs.

It might at least be competitive.
Yes we did... and we're still loaded. Swift, Holyfield and Herrien and #1 ranked White and #3 ranked Cook coming in we'll probably still have the best backfield in the SEC especially with the way we're recruiting on the OL under Kirby.

We won in the last min. Something u chokers are not use to lol get taken to the boneyard
Lol... y'all were more competitive when you were an all girls school than you were this year. Your university and town should be ashamed of the rape cover-up. We're not going anywhere as long as Kirby is here. When will Free Shoes U be relevant again?

Lol... y'all were more competitive when you were an all girls school than you were this year. Your university and town should be ashamed of the rape cover-up. We're not going anywhere as long as Kirby is here. When will Free Shoes U be relevant again?

When was ur last title? LOLOLOL Fromm is trash. I saw a brown stain on his pants. UGA is still not relevant

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Yes we did... and we're still loaded. Swift, Holyfield and Herrien and #1 ranked White and #3 ranked Cook coming in we'll probably still have the best backfield in the SEC especially with the way we're recruiting on the OL under Kirby.

U got the lesser of the 2 cooks lol hot trash uga... Always 2nd. Bama bama bama!!!!

Last edited:
When was ur last title? LOLOLOL Fromm is trash. I saw a brown stain on his pants. UGA is still not relevant
Fromm is better than anyone y'all have. Relevant? Relevant like dropping a million to play in Shreveport? LOL! The coach who won a recent natty couldn't even wait to get out of Tally.

oH.

"Hey, we win because we were burned to the ground a little less severely than South Carolina!"

That does not seem to be a winning argument.

Meanwhile, the capital of Florida remains the only southern capital not to fall to Yankee scum. Floridians, on their own accord then put fsu there, effectively burning the city in perpetuity.

Georgia had their hearts ripped out. I loved it.

Bama had to win the game twice because of their poor kicker. That poor kid is going to need to see a sports psychologist.
I think he is a senior. He's not going to need see a sports "anything" ever again.

Fromm is better than anyone y'all have. Relevant? Relevant like dropping a million to play in Shreveport? LOL! The coach who won a recent natty couldn't even wait to get out of Tally.

We bokted him from tally. Wasnt up to our standards. Dawgs are still irrelevant. Who is your coach again? Another saban tree failure. GA is always a "nice" program. They have a SERIOUS case of "clemsoning" tho. Its hilarious to watch u guys go down in the most epic of flames. Suck it.

Fromm is hot trash
Still butt hurt over Justin Fields, I see. Who is going to play qb next year? Hope he doesn't quit like your entire team did about mid season. lol You would sacrifice a year's salary to have a qb on your roster in the same zip code as Fromm. Bailey Hockman? lol Suck it yourself. Your days of cherry picking the state of GA are ovah.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Still butt hurt over Justin Fields, I see. Who is going to play qb next year? Hope he doesn't quit like your entire team did about mid season. lol You would sacrifice a year's salary to have a qb on your roster in the same zip code as Fromm. Bailey Hockman? lol Suck it yourself. Your days of cherry picking the state of GA are ovah.

Yes, let anger flow thru u. Your QB still sucks and i noticed you didnt deny it, instead you decided to tell me about my team. My team sucks, just like yours. Go Bama!!!!

You're showing your ignorance or your butthurt well. You would have loved to have had Fromm this year. Again, congrats on your Shreveport win. You may make it back this year with a few breaks.

Whats your current win streak at the moment?

I think Fsu has the 3rd longest win streak in the country meanwhile the pups are dead last with a dead beat QB who cant complete a pass and pissed his pants on the biggest stage. Sometimes the truth hurts. Sry im the one having to give it to u. Go Bama!!!!! SEC SEC SEC

Whats your current win streak at the moment?

I think Fsu has the 3rd longest win streak in the country meanwhile the pups are dead last with a dead beat QB who cant complete a pass and pissed his pants on the biggest stage. Sometimes the truth hurts. Sry im the one having to give it to u. Go Bama!!!!! SEC SEC SEC
Better question is when is the last time the criminoles played a meaningful game? You know your program is sucking when you're pulling for someone else. HAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, let anger flow thru u. Your QB still sucks and i noticed you didnt deny it, instead you decided to tell me about my team. My team sucks, just like yours. Go Bama!!!!
Why would I be angry? You're the one that has been posting anti Fromm and anti UGA garbage. I can understand the butthurt from Fla people, but FSU? Btw, playing Bama ruined your entire season. I'm pretty happy with ours. And it will only get better from here. Check out our recruiting class. It really sucks to win one of the greatest Rose Bowls on record with clutch play after clutch play... many with our sucky freshman qb.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Why would I be angry? You're the one that has been posting anti Fromm and anti UGA garbage. I can understand the butthurt from Fla people, but FSU? Btw, playing Bama ruined your entire season. I'm pretty happy with ours. And it will only get better from here. Check out our recruiting class. It really sucks to win one of the greatest Rose Bowls on record with clutch play after clutch play... many with our sucky freshman qb.

Typical UGA fan, happy with mediocrity

Better question is when is the last time the criminoles played a meaningful game? You know your program is sucking when you're pulling for someone else. HAHAHAHAHA!

Longest win strk in the country. Dawgs, last place, fsu 3rd. The bama Fsu game was bigger than the uga bama game. U clearly have no clue and its comical. Go Bama!!!! SEC SEC SEC

Go Bama!!!! SEC SEC SEC

serveimage

Longest win strk in the country. Dawgs, last place, fsu 3rd. The bama Fsu game was bigger than the uga bama game. U clearly have no clue and its comical. Go Bama!!!! SEC SEC SEC
Sounds like your pussyhat is too tight or just a troll job. Hopefully it's the latter for your sake. :D:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: wrmsprngsdawg
Fromm is exponentially better than any qb on FSU's roster. And if we're so mediocre, why were you on a UF board pulling so hard for Alabama?

Blackman, Fromm...its a toss up really. U had the better surrounding pieces because of injury to us.

I went to college at Ga tech and listened to u morons for yrs. So delusional....almost as bad as fsu fans...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT