ADVERTISEMENT

LOL Georgia

*Choke* Nice 2nd and 26 defense.

THANK YOU JEBUS!!!!
58203882.jpg

Reactions: sadgator
Hate GA, but kind of feel sorry for them right now. Saban showed a lot of guts by changing QB's at halftime, bringing in a true freshman who hadn't played any meaningful minutes all year. Bama had better players and Saban develops kids better than any coach in America. It takes a Herculean effort to beat his teams and Georgia almost pulled it off. But not quite.

Reactions: samdingo
Yay, another Alabama title.

" I told yall, bammer iz duh bezt ins the southernest confidence ands duh netan."

NEXT! Please Dan, kill the empire and destroy the deathstar. The Bamites are eating into the structure of college football.

Yay, another Alabama title.

" I told yall, bammer iz duh bezt ins the southernest confidence ands duh netan."

NEXT! Please Dan, kill the empire and destroy the deathstar. The Bamites are eating into the structure of college football.

In 5 years it’ll be over. Until then, just enjoy an unprecedented level of dominance.

In 5 years it’ll be over. Until then, just enjoy an unprecedented level of dominance.
I dislike that program and it's fans so much. I don't think of them as a rival like FSU or Georgia but there is just something about Sabah and that team. Can you actually believe I was rooting for Georgia in overtime?

Call it jealousy, envy or maybe just a burnout but I can't help myself. I want to punch Sabah in his warped, conceited and miserable looking face and burn his stupid looking outback hat. Those puke crimson helmets and those ugly plain numbers on the helmet make the Hurricane helmet look creative and beautiful to me.

I'll post a Nelson meme later to mock Georgia but for now I just can't enjoy their misery.

I think I would have actually preferred Urban and his stupid looking Buckeye jacket over this crap. At least he has never whined and moaned his way into the CFP like Sabah just did. Seriously the 2015 Ohio State team should have gotten in if the 2017 Alabamites did. This playoff system is too inconsistent, the only thing that stays the same is the Bamateria.

Congrats Alabama on your one millionth National Title, you were the best team. Roll Tide:mad:.

" The Florida Gators are your 2021 National Champions!"

Ah. I feel better now.

Georgia had their hearts ripped out. I loved it.

Bama had to win the game twice because of their poor kicker. That poor kid is going to need to see a sports psychologist.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
That Bama Freshman QB had nuts of steel to throw that TD pass in OT after the sack. The scary thing is, he didn’t even seem all that excited about winning the National Title. He had the emotion of a terminator. Sumbitch is gonna be a problem for teams the next few years.

He seems like a great kid. I liked how he walked us through the play in the post game interview,

Remember when Tebow was the biggest pussy who ever walked the earth when he cried at the end fo the BAMA SEC TITLE game in 2009?

Lets be fair, and call out EVERYONE who cries when they lose big games...like the bulldog players and Baker Mayfield....they are ALSO pussies, right?

The Poopeates choked on their poop.

Falcons choke away the Super Bowl, Dawgs choke away the NC.

Hahahahaha Georgia. Sucks to be you.
And go back a few years for the 30 plus club who grew up in the 90's. All those stacked Braves teams with some of one of the best pitching staffs ever and a roster full of talent who constantly came up short in the World Series.

Reactions: GordonGecko
Yeah, I've hated Georgia since the 60's, but have a hard time taking shots at them now considering the current state of our 2 programs. Hopefully Mullen can get us turned around quickly, but Smart has done a job in Athens and I get the feeling he's just getting started. Like UF, Georgia has always been a potential football giant and has underachieved for so long. I want us to get our mojo back and for them to lose whatever they have ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT