ADVERTISEMENT

Lol Callaway will never get it.

Josh Gordon: Learn from my mistakes Antonio. When I was a rookie, I smoked so much weed, I couldn't remember any of the plays. I lost half my contract to weed suspensions, man. I had a dealer that would bring it to me all day all night, even when I was on the road.

Antonio Callaway: Do you still have his number?

Reactions: TallyGator83
Looks like he is still a talented guy on the field, unfortunately he is still putting himself in bad situations off it.

Unless they replace the goal line with snickers bars and fill the end zone with ice cream, pot will never be a performance enhancing drug. In fact it is just the opposite. It never should have been illegal in the first place. If it was good enough for our founding fathers, it is certainly good enough for the average citizen to say nothing of a football player. I would guess 75% of college and NFL players smoke pot, and in many states it is legal today. So if a doctor writes a script for a player to use pot, the NCAA is going to override the doctor? Can anybody say practicing medicine without a license?

Having said all of that, what a dumbass. He shouldn't have to quit pot to play football, and there is ample evidence it hasn't affected his play in the least, but it is the rule. I would quit smoking tomorrow for a job that paid millions, but I shouldn't have to either. if it doesn't effect your work product it shouldn't be your any of your employers business.

Reactions: sadgator and 96FSU
Browns are really pushing the envelope on rationalization. They're saying they played Callaway as punishment. They kept him out there even when he was very tired, you see.

LOL this is funny and sad all at the same time. You know he'll do something else dumb because he's gonna think he'll get away with it. You just hope the next f*ck up isn't something that puts him in jail or he ends up dead.

Browns are really pushing the envelope on rationalization. They're saying they played Callaway as punishment. They kept him out there even when he was very tired, you see.

That is absolutely fvckin’ ridiculous.

They should force Callaway to give his game earnings and all his weed to sadgator...sadgator will put it all to good use for the benefit of society.

Reactions: oozie7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT