ADVERTISEMENT

Football LOAS PRESENTS : Mediocre sports analysis and game thread

Same garbage play calling.

Oh, and the Daz(Steve Addazio) is the game analyst for this game.

That stop was made by a transfer from NIU, whose former team defeated Notre Dame. I have a feeling he'll regret coming to Gainesville.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
The only reason this feels better than 1979 is that UF had no QB. This time it's not QBs, they are acceptable or at least serviceable . It's the rest of the team and coaching staff. With Charlie Pell, at least we were building something, something great. Charlie was born 40 years too soon. He'd own the portal.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
The only reason this feels better than 1979 is that UF had no QB. This time it's not QBs, they are acceptable or at least serviceable . It's the rest of the team and coaching staff. With Charlie Pell, at least we were building something, something great. Charlie was born 40 years too soon. He'd own the portal.

I think we can win a few games with Lagway if we don't play in a box. He can actually hit deeper stuff.

I'll just go ahead and say it. I'm torn between Billy Boy starting Lagway or Mertz here on out. Lagway gives him another year. What to do..........what to do.???? :(

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT