ADVERTISEMENT

Let's look at the coaches in the SEC

IzzyGouldLiar

Baby Gator
Aug 27, 2016
Saban-best in the country...Bryant wasn't good enough to pick up his shoes.
Smart-ran the best D in the nation at AL...will have monster defenses at GA...will be the team to beat in the SEC East for years to come
Jones-gives the impression he can coach until you actually watch his teams perform.Great recruiter but terrible game manager. If I hear "brick by brick" one more time I'll shat one.
Your boy Jimmy Mc-great first year winning with Muschimp's talent but can he continue it?Best move he made was finding a really good dental hygienist in Gainesville.
Muschimp-loose cannon. Great defensive coach but I can't get past his "deer in the headlights" look. Doesn't have the inner toughness to ever be a winner.
Malzahn-underachiever. I never thought anyone could be a bigger bust than his predessor but he is on track.
Sumlin-guy is an enigma. You think he can coach but he seems lost at times in games he is supposed to win.
Mullen-had one great year with a super qb but has grossly underachieved. Has fallen off the radar as one of those "can't miss coaches" who gets mentioned for every job.
Freeze-more concerned with taking away the state flag and "Dixie" than winning championships. You think the guy is on the cusp after back to back wins over Bama then he winds up falling on his face.
Bielema-great at finding all you can eat buffets but will not win in the SEC...my first fire of 2016.
Mason-has no business as a head coach in the SEC...pretty good defensive coach
Miles-does more to screw the pooch with great talent since Phat Phil Fulmer.
Odum-he's the coach at a Yankee school in the SEC...that alone makes me dislike the guy
Stoops-will be my 2nd fire of 2016...wait it is basketball KY and they just want to go 6-6 and bowl which Stoops Jr has yet to do.

Stoops would have to go 2-10 to be canned this year probably. I think his contract gets him another season.

Miles, Malzahn and Mason are the 3 that might get canned after this season I think.

There's not a chance Stoops gets let go after this season.... At least another year after this one, guarenteed

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT