ADVERTISEMENT

Kliff Kingsbury?

1. Napier isn’t getting fired.

2. Even if he does, there is absolutely zero chance Kiffin comes to Florida.

3. We need Kingbury to bring us a good dose of good offense and Veronica…

bielik-3.jpg

veronica-4.jpg

images

1. Napier isn’t getting fired.

2. Even if he does, there is absolutely zero chance Kiffin comes to Florida.

3. We need Kingbury to bring us a good dose of good offense and Veronica…

bielik-3.jpg

veronica-4.jpg

images
Napier is very likely to get fired. He may last the season, but there is no way he can be brought back unless he finishes 6-6, which he won’t.

It’s crazy to say there’s “zero chance” lane comes here. If he wants to win a title and sees UF as having a higher ceiling, which we do as evidenced by the 3 titles we’ve won in the past 30 years, then he would have to think about it.

Let sadgator introduce you all to Lane Kiffin and his current 27 year old girlfriend Sally Rychlak. Anybody want to guess where Ms.Rychlak graduated from college and was a cheerleader?

Lane Kiffin is not coming to Florida folks, he just isn’t…

inside-ole-miss-coach-lane-914261167.jpg
He isnt leaving Ole Miss where he is worshipped by the town and team. Watch an Ole Miss game and see how much fun his players have. They are dunking basketballs on the sidelines and spraying fire extinguishers in the air. Could be the reason Ole Miss is leading every offensive category in the country and Jaxson Dart is a major Heisman candidate. Do our players look like they are having fun on the sidelines and high fiving the coach when they come off the field? His daughter Landry is enrolled at Ole Miss and my daughter is friends with her on Instagram and she isnt leaving the school either.

Safe to say nobody on this thread has the foggiest idea of whether Kiffin would leave Ole Miss for Florida.
Why would he want to go to a program that has had 4 coaches in 12 years? The program is in complete utter shambles with NO stability from top to bottom. He wont be going to a more talented roster and even with Ole Miss having a big senior class they still have a good class coming in and Lane had the #1 transfer portal team this year. So he can work his magic getting kids to come join a 10 plus win team. I just dont see how going to Florida is a better career move even if he doesnt win a championship this year. He's not gonna win one with Florida if hes there for 3-5 years cause they are in so disarray.

Why would he want to go to a program that has had 4 coaches in 12 years? The program is in complete utter shambles with NO stability from top to bottom. He wont be going to a more talented roster and even with Ole Miss having a big senior class they still have a good class coming in and Lane had the #1 transfer portal team this year. So he can work his magic getting kids to come join a 10 plus win team. I just dont see how going to Florida is a better career move even if he doesnt win a championship this year. He's not gonna win one with Florida if hes there for 3-5 years cause they are in so disarray.
Florida is a train wreck. Ole Miss is riding high top 5 team. One has unlimited resources, top notch recruiting base, one has $890m endowment and the other a $2.4b endowment....Kiffin won't come to UF because he promised his daughter he would stay until she graduated. But in spite of the disaster our program has become, it is way too tempting for coaches to make the move. Everything is in place to win titles. We just need to stop hiring guys with mid major backgrounds, or with some success at the power 5 level, and hire someone that has had sustained success at the power 5 level.

Safe to say nobody on this thread has the foggiest idea of whether Kiffin would leave Ole Miss for Florida.
The #1 reason as to why it is certain that Kiffin won’t come to Florida is because…wait for it…

Florida doesn’t have the balls to hire him.

Lane Kiffin will never, ever, ever be the head coach at the University of Florida…

It just isn’t happening…ever.

That being said, sadgator is going to be very amused when the folks who were so certain that Napier was getting fired are baffled by the fact that he will still be around week after week after week this season…

sadgator is genuinely leaning toward thinking he may not be fired at all this season regardless of what happens…and that is going to blow everyones’ minds…but sadgator suspects it is a much more real possibility than people think or want to believe…

• Wow
Reactions: ocalaman
The #1 reason as to why it is certain that Kiffin won’t come to Florida is because…wait for it…

Florida doesn’t have the balls to hire him.

Lane Kiffin will never, ever, ever be the head coach at the University of Florida…

It just isn’t happening…ever.

That being said, sadgator is going to be very amused when the folks who were so certain that Napier was getting fired are baffled by the fact that he will still be around week after week after week this season…

sadgator is genuinely leaning toward thinking he may not be fired at all this season regardless of what happens…and that is going to blow everyones’ minds…but sadgator suspects it is a much more real possibility than people think or want to believe…

He may not come here but the big money people seem to have changed their tune on bringing in someone like Kiffin. They wouldn't even consider someone like him last time.

He may not come here but the big money people seem to have changed their tune on bringing in someone like Kiffin. They wouldn't even consider someone like him last time.
Are those the same “big money people” that got everybody sued over Rashada?

Whether the “big money people” support the hiring Lane Kiffin (for a job that is not open) will have little or nothing to do with whether the school and it’s administration are culturally comfortable with hiring Lane Kiffin. It isn’t. Lane Kiffin will never be the head coach of the Florida Gators.

And that is without even considering his desire (or lack thereof) to come to Florida.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Are those the same “big money people” that got everybody sued over Rashada?

Whether the “big money people” support the hiring Lane Kiffin (for a job that is not open) will have little or nothing to do with whether the school and it’s administration are culturally comfortable with hiring Lane Kiffin. It isn’t. Lane Kiffin will never be the head coach of the Florida Gators.

And that is without even considering his desire (or lack thereof) to come to Florida.

The guy that told Rashada that was some low level clown that had no contract authority. I would like to see the under oath testimony because I don't think a big booster ever promised Rashada that crazy insane deal.

The biggest UF athletic booster money wise I think posts here in the Swamp sometimes and he said Kiffin was a 100% no go when we hired Napier and apparently has changed his tune now.

The guy that told Rashada that was some low level clown that had no contract authority. I would like to see the under oath testimony because I don't think a big booster ever promised Rashada that crazy insane deal.
Which is exactly why Hathcock and Napier are named Defendants in the case (sarcasm)…

You should temper your desire to see the under oath testimony…it isn’t going to make you very happy or satisfied.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Which is exactly why Hathcock and Napier are named Defendants in the case (sarcasm)…

You should temper your desire to see the under oath testimony…it isn’t going to make you very happy or satisfied.

They can name Hathcock all they want but it appears the drunk clown they fired is the only one that told Rashada and them they would give them money like that. The Miami big booster even publicly posted that his NIL offer to Rashada was nowhere in the ballpark of what the media reported. That it was way lower.

Reactions: gatordad3
Who doesn’t like boobies? Your first reaction to seeing them is probably concern over whether they’re in the right thread.
I guess I'm lucky with my wife being in her 40's that I dont have to rely on getting excited about a boobie pic everytime its posted no matter what thread it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT