ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby is the Houston Nutt of Will Muschamps

I dunno about that. And I'm not praising Pruitt, just think you are giving Butch waaaaaay too much credit.
Butch Jones has a higher winning percentage than Mr Potatohead, He never once threw his players under the bus as an excuse for the team sucking as Potatohead does DAILY since the day he was hired. And if you look at the pure numbers, Butch Jones actually recruited BETTER than pototahead, even though all UcheaT fans will deny the facts there. Butch Jones also brought in head coaching experience, potathead had none when hired. Butch Jones at least had players who could say they were champions of life, Potatohead's characters simply aspire to not ending up with life prison sentences before the age of 30. Since Potatohead has been named head coch, Knoxvile has been named the meth capitol of the USA.

Yeah I'm not giving Butch Jones much credit here, but at least he was able to get to bowl games and have a winning record in them, whereas potatohead usually sits at home on bowl season impregnating his sister.

Reactions: gatordad3
Butch Jones has a higher winning percentage than Mr Potatohead, He never once threw his players under the bus as an excuse for the team sucking as Potatohead does DAILY since the day he was hired. And if you look at the pure numbers, Butch Jones actually recruited BETTER than pototahead, even though all UcheaT fans will deny the facts there. Butch Jones also brought in head coaching experience, potathead had none when hired. Butch Jones at least had players who could say they were champions of life, Potatohead's characters simply aspire to not ending up with life prison sentences before the age of 30. Since Potatohead has been named head coch, Knoxvile has been named the meth capitol of the USA.

Yeah I'm not giving Butch Jones much credit here, but at least he was able to get to bowl games and have a winning record in them, whereas potatohead usually sits at home on bowl season impregnating his sister.

LMAO! You just hate hate HATE you some Cheatersee. I can respect it.

And when you think about the UGA logic. They bitched relentlessly about Richt’s recruiting and how Kirby has just taken it to another level... but yet those records. It’s almost as if Richt did more with less.

Its actually surprising they aren’t more mad than they are. I guess being an ex player buys you more rope. I still remember last year them saying no excuses that was the year. 3 year starter at QB, best offensive line in the country, best running back in the country, and a stacked defense then they lost to SC at home as something like a 26 point favorite and got blown out in basically a home game in the SEC Championship. Now THIS year was for sure the year. New, high priced offensive coordinator, the best defense in their programs history, and finally have more talent than Bama. They’re #1 in the composite with the second highest score ever and just lost to one of Saban’s worst teams by 17 and their all world defense gave up nearly 600 yards in the process. And they’re still making excuses for Smart. They’ll never admit it but the ONLY reason they aren’t burning down Athens is because he has a small win streak against UF, it’s all they care about. Once that goes away their eyes will open up.

They’ll never admit it but the ONLY reason they aren’t burning down Athens is because he has a small win streak against UF, it’s all they care about. Once that goes away their eyes will open up.

Bingo. Soon as Mullen gets his first win, the pitchforks will finally come out.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I love how Georgia fans, every time after Kirby craps the bed, start claiming that rival fans want him gone.

The only fans that want Kirby to leave Athens are a few Georgia fans who would never admit that publicly.
I love how guys show up after a loss and run their mouths when they didn't say a word before... and they even claim they're no longer watching CFB.
Besides, you have election work to do brother. ;)

Without looking didn’t Richt have to go against Spurrier and Meyer (2 Hall of Famer coaches) and some pretty good Tennessee teams? Smart has gone against Muschamp & McElwain and some really bad Tennessee teams
You're giving UFK too much credit here.

Its actually surprising they aren’t more mad than they are. I guess being an ex player buys you more rope. I still remember last year them saying no excuses that was the year. 3 year starter at QB, best offensive line in the country, best running back in the country, and a stacked defense then they lost to SC at home as something like a 26 point favorite and got blown out in basically a home game in the SEC Championship. Now THIS year was for sure the year. New, high priced offensive coordinator, the best defense in their programs history, and finally have more talent than Bama. They’re #1 in the composite with the second highest score ever and just lost to one of Saban’s worst teams by 17 and their all world defense gave up nearly 600 yards in the process. And they’re still making excuses for Smart. They’ll never admit it but the ONLY reason they aren’t burning down Athens is because he has a small win streak against UF, it’s all they care about. Once that goes away their eyes will open up.
Bingo on the last point. I think Spurrier broke that fan base mentally and it seems to have stuck permanently since both coaches after him owned them too. The Jacksonville game is their national championship. They’re basically a G5 mentality stuck in a big time program.

Can we take the parallels of the Richt Kirby comparison another step?
Richt is the OC of the greatest coach from the greatest program at the time FSU. They expect Richt to become the next Bobby Bowden.

Kirby comes from the best program and best coach in Saban and Alabama. Expectation is to be the next Saban.

Neither coach with any previous head coaching experience. Both hired from their previous programs coming off disappointing national championship game losses.

Can we take the parallels of the Richt Kirby comparison another step?
Richt is the OC of the greatest coach from the greatest program at the time FSU. They expect Richt to become the next Bobby Bowden.

Kirby comes from the best program and best coach in Saban and Alabama. Expectation is to be the next Saban.

Neither coach with any previous head coaching experience. Both hired from their previous programs coming off disappointing national championship game losses.
Some guys aren't cut out to be HBC material. Too much micro managing. I'd take Muschump back in a heartbeat to be defensive coordinator. HBC? Not in a million years.

Those 60 don't include 3 SECCGs.
Now, do Mullen.

Mullen is 3 years in at a program capable of winning a championship, and despite winning more games than Spurrier and Meyer his first two years, there’s already a large portion of the fan base questioning after that A&M BS. I’m a big Mullen fan and I can tell you right now if he doesn’t fire Grantham I’m done with him.

Whats the excuse y’all have for keep defending Smart? It’s year 5 and y’all are #1 in the talent composite and just got outclassed. And his defense got lit up. That shouldn’t be happening if you had a coach worth a damn. Guarantee if he was 1-3 vs. UF instead of 3-1 y’all would see him for the mediocre coach he is.

I love how guys show up after a loss and run their mouths when they didn't say a word before... and they even claim they're no longer watching CFB.
Besides, you have election work to do brother. ;)

Bama lost? When did this happen?

I can show up whenever I want, you sound like some fascist liberal trying to shut down speech you don't want to hear.

But don't worry, we'll both be on the winning team on November 3rd :cool:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
so 2002 and and 2005?

didnt Richt win the SEC in those years?

what a strange statement
Tbh I forgot about 2003. Regardless, Richt started his career very strong but didn't have to deal with arguably the strongest dynasty in CFB history. He never had to deal with a CFP, which is probably too bad because he would have made a few. We'll be fine... Smart will get his ring soon.

Mullen is 3 years in at a program capable of winning a championship, and despite winning more games than Spurrier and Meyer his first two years, there’s already a large portion of the fan base questioning after that A&M BS. I’m a big Mullen fan and I can tell you right now if he doesn’t fire Grantham I’m done with him.

Whats the excuse y’all have for keep defending Smart? It’s year 5 and y’all are #1 in the talent composite and just got outclassed. And his defense got lit up. That shouldn’t be happening if you had a coach worth a damn. Guarantee if he was 1-3 vs. UF instead of 3-1 y’all would see him for the mediocre coach he is.
But he's not 1-3... and every defense in CFB has been lit up the last 2 years. You know that.

so 2002 and and 2005?

didnt Richt win the SEC in those years?

what a strange statement

Richt was 2-1 in the SECCG after his first 5 seasons. Kirby is 1-2 after his first 4.

So Kirby would have to win the SEC to tie the number of SEC titles Richt won in the same timeframe, and he would need to make the SECCG this year to get one more appearance than Richt did.

The main difference is, Kirby inherited a loaded Georgia team, Richt inherited a bunch of Jim Donnan scrubs that hadn't panned out.

Bama lost? When did this happen?

I can show up whenever I want, you sound like some fascist liberal trying to shut down speech you don't want to hear.

But don't worry, we'll both be on the winning team on November 3rd :cool:
For the record, there's a difference in trying to shut down one's speech and giving them grief for talking AFTER the game while they were silent before the game. You know the rules. 😂
giphy.gif

For the record, there's a difference in trying to shut down one's speech and giving them grief for talking AFTER the game while they were silent before the game. You know the rules. 😂
giphy.gif

Did you really think I wasn't talking here cause I was worried about losing to Georgia? You know I haven't posted here in months.

The only real difference between Richt and Kirby is pretty obvious though. Richt is not racist. Kirby benched his black QB after one interception but kept the white 7th grader in there after three interceptions. If you pull for Kirby you’re probably a white supremacist.

• Haha
Richt was 2-1 in the SECCG after his first 5 seasons. Kirby is 1-2 after his first 4.

So Kirby would have to win the SEC to tie the number of SEC titles Richt won in the same timeframe, and he would need to make the SECCG this year to get one more appearance than Richt did.

The main difference is, Kirby inherited a loaded Georgia team, Richt inherited a bunch of Jim Donnan scrubs that hadn't panned out.
One of Richts opponents was Arkansas. The west was nothing like it is now. And Donnan’s scrubs? You’re ignorance is showing. Donnan’s last or next to,last defense had all 11 starters end up being drafted. Go back to hoax flu chat.

Last edited:
One of Richts opponents was Arkansas. The west was nothing like it is now. And Donnan’s scrubs? You’re ignorance is howling. Donnano’s last or next to,last defense had all 11 starters end up being drafted. Go back to hoax flu chat.

Kirby is a weenie who is racist. He will nvr win u the big one. Get use to it. Richt was far and away better and as soon as Mullen goes balls deep you hillbilly morons will turn on Kirby in ugly fashion even tho every1 told u he was trash.

Justin Fields is run off the team for an immobile white Fromm. Fields is a Heisman candidate and likely a first round draft pick. Fromm was never a true Heisman finalist and was lucky to be drafted in the 5th round.

We are told Jamie Newman is an upgrade from Fromm. Bulldog fans were talking about Heisman list and 1st round projections. He suddenly leaves the team right before the season. Daniels isn’t cleared so Kirby has to go with a different black QB only to bench him in the first game after one interception and replace him with a 5’8” white junior high school football player.

Without looking didn’t Richt have to go against Spurrier and Meyer (2 Hall of Famer coaches) and some pretty good Tennessee teams? Smart has gone against Muschamp & McElwain and some really bad Tennessee teams
Smart has basically had 3 years with minimal resistance in the division. I keep saying that the year they made the title was their easiest ever road. Their biggest rivals sucked and they had a lead in the championship game and still lost. It’s only going to get harder. That’s not saying it can’t happen, but that was their best shot. The lack of in game adjustments keeps showing up. I’ll give smart credit for coming up with a solid game plan. When that stops working, or the other team makes adjustments, I question his ability to counter punch. If you make an adjustment that’s working against them in game, you have a decent shot at beating them.

Kirby is a weenie who is racist. He will nvr win u the big one. Get use to it. Richt was far and away better and as soon as Mullen goes balls deep you hillbilly morons will turn on Kirby in ugly fashion even tho every1 told u he was trash.
Hey congrats on that signature win. Of course neither they nor the renta whores from South Bend would be ranked that highly if everyone was playing. Do you play Syracuse this year?

Reactions: ih8f$u
Be honest, do you think this season is fun?
sadgator is tough. sadgator is masculine. sadgator has actually personally attended a D1 college football this season (and, surprise, it wasn’t a Florida game). sadgator wore a mask and drank bourbon...sadgator also paid a fortune for the seats...it was fun...

Whats up man. Not much. Caught COVID at the beginning of the year and just had other personal stuff going on. Also just haven’t been into the season as much in general. Always root for the boys but hard to be excited when you can’t go to the games and it’s like 10k people in the stands. Idk what this watered down version of ball we’re watching is but thankful to have it I guess.
Welcome back kid. Some of us were starting to worry...serious exhale when sadgator saw your username....

Justin Fields is run off the team for an immobile white Fromm. Fields is a Heisman candidate and likely a first round draft pick. Fromm was never a true Heisman finalist and was lucky to be drafted in the 5th round.

We are told Jamie Newman is an upgrade from Fromm. Bulldog fans were talking about Heisman list and 1st round projections. He suddenly leaves the team right before the season. Daniels isn’t cleared so Kirby has to go with a different black QB only to bench him in the first game after one interception and replace him with a 5’8” white junior high school football player.

Wow Coach Bowlcut has become an even bigger trainwreck than I realized. No wonder the actual UGA grads have left the board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT