ADVERTISEMENT

Kirby is the Houston Nutt of Will Muschamps

2nd half adjustments was big. Also for as good as UGA recruits the difference in that game was QB & WRs. Bama’s are much better.

I’d be a little concerned if I was an UGA fan with Smart that for as good as he recruits he can’t seem to get over the jump and isn’t meeting expectations that have been set.

2nd half adjustments was big. Also for as good as UGA recruits the difference in that game was QB & WRs. Bama’s are much better.

I’d be a little concerned if I was an UGA fan with Smart that for as good as he recruits he can’t seem to get over the jump and isn’t meeting expectations that have been set.

I think smart is a dog shit gameday coach.... He needs to pull a swinney and hire the best OC and DC he can find and move out of the way.

Reactions: fsumc
Saban did in the 2nd half what we thought most teams would. Load the box and make dawgs throw it to beat you. Also, don't turn the ball over and let the dawg defense control the game, because they can.

Reactions: gatordad3
Saban did in the 2nd half what we thought most teams would. Load the box and make dawgs throw it to beat you. Also, don't turn the ball over and let the dawg defense control the game, because they can.
Not excuse making, but two if Bennett’s INTs were deflections. Still turnovers but only one was a bad decision. If we had scored we’d have been within 3 but they drove the field and ended it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Thought you weren’t watching football this year...

Posted about this on the Lounge. You ran from there as soon as the Hunter laptop news broke and haven't been back.

I gave in and decided to try to watch the Georgia game. First snaps of Bama football I've seen all year, of any college football game.

It was an embarrassment. Absolutely no atmosphere, it felt like I was watching a couple of 1-A high school football teams play to 50 fans in the stands.

I gave up and stopped watching when the first quarter ended. Liberals ruin everything, I'll start watching again when they call off the hoax.

Sure you did...apparently your sports watching is as hypocritical as your politics...

That wasn't sports, that was a glorified practice with grown men wearing bandanas around their necks looking like idiots.

In front of 20k fans in a stadium that holds 100k.

Thank goodness we are saving the planet from the flu. I guess that's something.

Just being honest and real with our UGA contributors in mind, sadgator actually thought UGA’s offense looked pretty good. All things considered, to have a former walk on QB performing as well as he did, sadgator must say, he’s gained quite a bit of respect for that kid.

That being said, Bama’s offensive weaponry definitely made UGA’s defense look less stellar than people are touting it as. It’ll be interesting to see how our offense matches up...

That wasn't sports, that was a glorified practice with grown men wearing bandanas around their necks looking like idiots.

In front of 20k fans in a stadium that holds 100k.

Thank goodness we are saving the planet from the flu. I guess that's something.
Stop. Just stop.

Awww...poor baby can’t watch football with less fans in the stands...

and this is the same guy Who says liberals are pussies....hmmmmm....

I can watch it, I choose not to. Just like you could be over on the lounge taking your lumps over your 'nothing is coming' fail. You choose not to.

Be honest, do you think this season is fun? You can't go to games, you can't tailgate, and you've already lost the Florida-LSU game.

It's very boring.

Posted about this on the Lounge. You ran from there as soon as the Hunter laptop news broke and haven't been back.

I gave in and decided to try to watch the Georgia game. First snaps of Bama football I've seen all year, of any college football game.

It was an embarrassment. Absolutely no atmosphere, it felt like I was watching a couple of 1-A high school football teams play to 50 fans in the stands.

I gave up and stopped watching when the first quarter ended. Liberals ruin everything, I'll start watching again when they call off the hoax.

Good thing your not a Miami fan....

He’s a garbage coach. They’d better keep buying #1 classes for him because without it he’d be 7-5 every year. Their defense was being touted as the best in school history and just gave up 560 yards to an offense led by Mac Jones. Hilarious.

Hey, oozie, where you been?

My UGA friend who is an assistant coach at a small college in Georgia says the same thing. Also said to me "Why was Bennett not pulled for Mathis (or Daniels), he threw 3 INTs and he left him in the game, pulled Mathis out against Arkansas after throwing one INT. Also says Todd Monken wont last there, says Smart micro-manages the offense
He sounds like another Muschamp.

Reactions: grommit
I love SEC football too much not to watch. I don’t consider it trash. If the SEC had followed the lead of the Pac12 and the Big10, we wouldn’t even be having ANY college FB this year.

I thoroughly enjoyed a rare UK beatdown of the Vols yesterday.

That's kinda the point. There's gonna be a lot of 'rare' things happen this year. Hell FSU got a Top 10 win yesterday. Miss State beat LSU.

And at the end of the year everyone will claim the season has an asterick besides it and doesn't really count. I wouldn't be shocked to see Bama drop a game to someone like Miss State or Auburn. Wait, do we even play them this year?

Good season for the have-nots, I guess.

My UGA friend who is an assistant coach at a small college in Georgia says the same thing. Also said to me "Why was Bennett not pulled for Mathis (or Daniels), he threw 3 INTs and he left him in the game, pulled Mathis out against Arkansas after throwing one INT. Also says Todd Monken wont last there, says Smart micro-manages the offense
LOL... y'all hoping Kirby doesn't last and we're hoping Mullen does.

My favorite was how Chris Doering said on SECN post game that Alabama has been down at halftime to Georgia before, but they do not panic because they KNOW they are going to win.

Really? Has the coaching really improved under old 4th and dumb? YEs your recruiting has gone up but that's not on your head coach, that's the 240 million 10 year investment your school placed on recruiting over all sports. Kirby Smart takes 5* QBs and either drives them off or turns them into 5th round NFL picks. Dan Mullen takes 3* players and puts them into the 1st round.

Considering that Kirby Smart inherited a full roster and still managed to suck his first year, while Dan Mullen inherited one of the most talent bare rosters any Florida coach has seen since the 1970's, Dan is doing quite good thank you very much.

Reactions: gatordad3
That's kinda the point. There's gonna be a lot of 'rare' things happen this year. Hell FSU got a Top 10 win yesterday. Miss State beat LSU.

And at the end of the year everyone will claim the season has an asterick besides it and doesn't really count. I wouldn't be shocked to see Bama drop a game to someone like Miss State or Auburn. Wait, do we even play them this year?

Good season for the have-nots, I guess.
No season is ever good for the pumpkin puke rapists from knoxvile because they don't deserve anything good. And they smell funny.

I love SEC football too much not to watch. I don’t consider it trash. If the SEC had followed the lead of the Pac12 and the Big10, we wouldn’t even be having ANY college FB this year.

I thoroughly enjoyed a rare UK beatdown of the Vols yesterday.
Everybody loves watching the terrorists of Knoxvile lose with their Mr. Potatohead coach sexually assaulting white boards on the sidelines.

The worst part about Georgia football is it makes me root for Alabama which in turns makes the Baby Jesus weep. All of that blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the Georgia peoples.

Reactions: fsumc
The worst part about Georgia football is it makes me root for Alabama which in turns makes the Baby Jesus weep. All of that blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the Georgia peoples.
I should be locked in arms with these people. But their obnoxiousness is so beyond I can’t help but root against them.

Whats up man. Not much. Caught COVID at the beginning of the year and just had other personal stuff going on. Also just haven’t been into the season as much in general. Always root for the boys but hard to be excited when you can’t go to the games and it’s like 10k people in the stands. Idk what this watered down version of ball we’re watching is but thankful to have it I guess.

I love how Georgia fans, every time after Kirby craps the bed, start claiming that rival fans want him gone.

The only fans that want Kirby to leave Athens are a few Georgia fans who would never admit that publicly.

I think THIS was the game where they are finally coming around to what haters like myself have been preaching for 3 years now. They downgraded when they fired Butch Jones. YET AGAIN.

I dunno about that. And I'm not praising Pruitt, just think you are giving Butch waaaaaay too much credit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT