ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Florida

It's crazy how good Lagway is.. he's gonna be the #1 pick in the draft in two years. You don't make throws like that at that age, and especially against a Stoops defense, they simply had no answer for him which opened it up for Baugh..

I saw a bunch of freshmen on both sides of the ball winning the game, it's so funny because the irony of Napier.. I mean the very guys he recruited he hasn't played enough that are making the biggest difference all over the field, and it's just too little to late. Anybody with eyeballs could see these freshmen backs and Lagway were better, then Cormani Mcclain sits over there wasting on the bench as a 5 star and when he finally comes in he makes 2 plays on the ball better than we've seen in 5 years from our DB's. Picks one and scores, then prevents another one with his length after. Enjoy Lagway while you can, he's a freak.

He just needs to put some weight on and he probably could be a good one.
Yes, it was their backup QB but all these years we've seen our secondary get burned over and over yet McClain comes in and makes covering receivers look easy. He even broke up another pass.
If you noticed, more of Sling Blades backups have performed at a higher level.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Couple of positions and comments for U-guys....

620: The passing yards for Western Carolina QB Cole Gonzales. (Billy-G's son)
Gonzales completed 35 of 55, 63.6%, 17.7 Yds/Comp with 5 TD's in a 52-20 win against Furman.

W.Ca HC Kerwin Bell says hello.........

259: The passing yards for Gator's quarterback DJ Lagway.
He was 7 of 14, 50%, 37 Yds/Comp with 5 TD's in a 48 - 20 win over Kentucky.

Can you imagine DJ in Kerwin's offense???
==========

The Junior RB that bailed out on UF to go play for the UGly nuttlickers:
RB Trevor Etienne 5-9 205 Jr vs TX = 19 for 87 yds, 4.6 YPC, 3 TD's

His true Freshman replacement that the iG liked better than the ET drama queen:
RB Jadan Baugh 6-1 227 Fr vs UK = 22 for 106 yds, 4.8 YPC, 5 TD's.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Couple of positions and comments for U-guys....

620: The passing yards for Western Carolina QB Cole Gonzales. (Billy-G's son)
Gonzales completed 35 of 55, 63.6%, 17.7 Yds/Comp with 5 TD's in a 52-20 win against Furman.

W.Ca HC Kerwin Bell says hello.........

259: The passing yards for Gator's quarterback DJ Lagway.
He was 7 of 14, 50%, 37 Yds/Comp with 5 TD's in a 48 - 20 win over Kentucky.

Can you imagine DJ in Kerwin's offense???
==========

The Junior RB that bailed out on UF to go play for the UGly nuttlickers:
RB Trevor Etienne 5-9 205 Jr vs TX = 19 for 87 yds, 4.6 YPC, 3 TD's

His true Freshman replacement that the iG liked better than the ET drama queen:
RB Jadan Baugh 6-1 227 Fr vs UK = 22 for 106 yds, 4.8 YPC, 5 TD's.

OK but why no Max Brown or South FL 2019 offense results. The big thing is Lagway is hitting big shots down the field when they present themselves. GA will be a tough test and I hope Lagway has a chance to make things happen. Haven't watched replays that much but I am curious why Wilson is still lagging.

Reactions: gatordad3
OK but why no Max Brown or South FL 2019 offense results. The big thing is Lagway is hitting big shots down the field when they present themselves. GA will be a tough test and I hope Lagway has a chance to make things happen. Haven't watched replays that much but I am curious why Wilson is still lagging.
I'm sure Insta was impressed by Max Brown's stats vs Navy: 7-18 for 152 yards, with 2 TD's and 3 picks. Oh, the Naval Academy won, 51-17.

You two genius types need to now explain to me why Steve Young with the Buc's differed so much from his time with the Niners. The same would go for SOS's stats with the 49'ers vs Bucs...

Prolly to subtle for the twits to determine.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Napier's 1st choices have to be injured out before the better player gets to show what he can do.
Nothing personal against Graham, but it's too bad that he didn't get injured out early in 2023....

Lagway - Baugh - Cormani being the most recent.....

Napier's 1st choices have to be injured out before the better player gets to show what he can do.
Nothing personal against Graham, but it's too bad that he didn't get injured out early in 2023....

Lagway - Baugh - Cormani being the most recent.....
Next man up and ball out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT