ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Florida

Stoops will play a simple defense and Billy will be too stupid/hard-headed to take advantage of it.

I think they are going to bring the heat on Lagway until Lagway shows he can burn them for doing it. I hope Lagway is just a tad quicker rolling out when they come after him. Quite a few times if he would have rolled out just a bit sooner he could have avoided trouble.

I think they are going to bring the heat on Lagway until Lagway shows he can burn them for doing it. I hope Lagway is just a tad quicker rolling out when they come after him. Quite a few times if he would have rolled out just a bit sooner he could have avoided trouble.
Agree - Try to force DJ to make hasty decisions will be their plan. I don't know what to expect this week. Kentucky should have beaten Georgia, but had gotten steamrolled by South Carolina, lost to Vanderbilt and beat Ole Miss. Hard to figure them out. If Florida's defense plays like they did aginast Tennessee, we have a chance. However, the last 3 years, Kentucky has dominated both lines of scrimmage against us and Stoops is a better coach than Napier. Hoping for a win, as we need it badly.

It's because the simpleton we have for a HC/OC/QB Coach has no "hot routes" for such scenarios.

Remember 7 years ago when we had beaten Kentucky 31 straight years in a row…

It is funny that we now speculating on whether Florida has a “chance” in this game.
A Kentucky team that lost to South Carolina and Vanderbilt at home.

Yep but they still have that defense. That Vandy QB just like the Bama game was the difference in that game. KYs offense doesn't look good at all though.
That is a good point. The UK defense is solid but they can not score points. I feel the Gators should be able to put up a least 20 on that team and based on the season so far Kentucky will struggle to reach 20 points.

For Kentucky this is a must game so that is a factor. Stoops's seat is getting warm and many UK fans would not be heart broken if he left. This game is winnable for UF, so why not do it Gators.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I remember last season when Kentucky struggled all season to score points, until they played the Gators.

I remember last season when Kentucky struggled all season to score points, until they played the Gators.
Last year's Kentucky team had a running back who is in the NFL, Ray Davis. Now their best running back can not tie his shoes so he will probably sit until he learns how to do it. They do have a portal transfer from Ohio State who may play this weekend after being injured all season. He was primed to be the #1 ball carrier until he broke his hand. If he plays, he might be as good as Davis. Time will tell.

This should be a good game and I think the Gators can get a W. I am expecting a nice evening in Gainesville to attend the game. I want to walk out with a Victory.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Last year's Kentucky team had a running back who is in the NFL, Ray Davis. Now their best
From what I have
running back can not tie his shoes so he will probably sit until he learns how to do it. They do have a portal transfer from Ohio State who may play this weekend after being injured all season. He was primed to be the #1 ball carrier until he broke his hand. If he plays, he might be as good as Davis. Time will tell.

This should be a good game and I think the Gators can get a W. I am expecting a nice evening in Gainesville to attend the game. I want to walk out with a Victory.

From what I have saw of KY this year they don't have the O line graders for the running game they had in past years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT