ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Florida

Stoops will play a simple defense and Billy will be too stupid/hard-headed to take advantage of it.

I think they are going to bring the heat on Lagway until Lagway shows he can burn them for doing it. I hope Lagway is just a tad quicker rolling out when they come after him. Quite a few times if he would have rolled out just a bit sooner he could have avoided trouble.

I think they are going to bring the heat on Lagway until Lagway shows he can burn them for doing it. I hope Lagway is just a tad quicker rolling out when they come after him. Quite a few times if he would have rolled out just a bit sooner he could have avoided trouble.
Agree - Try to force DJ to make hasty decisions will be their plan. I don't know what to expect this week. Kentucky should have beaten Georgia, but had gotten steamrolled by South Carolina, lost to Vanderbilt and beat Ole Miss. Hard to figure them out. If Florida's defense plays like they did aginast Tennessee, we have a chance. However, the last 3 years, Kentucky has dominated both lines of scrimmage against us and Stoops is a better coach than Napier. Hoping for a win, as we need it badly.

It's because the simpleton we have for a HC/OC/QB Coach has no "hot routes" for such scenarios.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT