ADVERTISEMENT

Keep on doubtin’

Pitiful little attention beggar, kinda sad really, but here ya go,,, yet again.
Here to foul up yet another thread with his always village idiot smelly crap.
BothTotally Clueless and Boring is any ugly combination.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Play the freshmen more is what I've wanted all season. It's happened. All 3 are now starters.
I'll be saying the same thing next season.

Shooting inconsistency from the upperclassmen has been the season long problem, just as I've been saying for weeks now, along with the increasingly loss of post players, Gak, C.Johnson and now Stone out for the season. Stokes slow development has not helped either. Hayes steady play (191 Career Bloked Shots) and Bassett's continued progress have been the only bright spots in the post imo.

The ability of the Gator team to score enough will end next season for sure...

https://floridagators.com/news/2019/1/31/mens-basketball-hoops-hodgepodge-5.aspx

I can' think of a college player in any sport ever blaming their coach for a loss. Maybe after they've been out of the program for a few years they'll say something negative, but not during the season or while they're on the team. So of course the players are going to say it's on them. And Coach White has thrown them under the bus more often than he's taken the blame. Spurrier used to call out players when he felt it was warranted, but he also beat himself up. White has admitted now and then he should have done this or that, but ultimately the HBC in any sport is where the buck stops for the success or failure of a team. He decides who is on the floor and when and he dictates how the game is played. If they don't execute, of course the player share in the blame, but it seems this year's team is just not prepared for the big moments. I'm not watching too much anymore as it's not fun for me. Softball starts this coming weekend and baseball next weekend.

White resume' is rock solid, before and after being at UF,
White takes the blame after every game, no bs in post game interviews.
Everyone on any team shares the responsibility.
I've yet to see anyone dissing on White that has any real answers, except to blame White.
C Egbunu 6-11 -- Zero games in 2017
C Gak 6-11 -- Zero games in 2018
Has Tonya Harding sneaked in the gym when nobody was looking??? :rolleyes:
If so, we need to find her and break her leg, or at least take away her knee baton... o_O

C Omar Payne 6-10 (38/50) is on the way for 2019, from Team Parsons (Chandler)

There is NO AVAILABLE B-Ball coach out there that I'd trade Mike for,,, ZERO. :cool:
Nobody is academically ineligible. Nobody is in jail. And if you don't trust his current players, then ask any of his former players what they think of Mike White as a coach.

His last 2 recruiting classes consist of 2 Micky-D AA, 3 are 5-Stars, 4 are Top 50's, and 2 more Lock and KJ are Top 60's and already starters.

I was also a stanch supporter of Dam Mullen being hired, and how has that worked out? ;)

This has been a very underachieving year as far as I'm concerned and the buck stops with the coach. That doesn't take away from his 3 prior good years. It is what it is. We won 6 regular season championships under Billy Donovan, the first one in his 4th season. We, also, won 4 SEC tournaments under Billy, but have not won anything under the current coach. I recognize that Donovan is one of the top 2-3 coaches from any sport in UF history, but we hire coaches not to recruit 5 stars, 4 stars and McDonald's All-Americans. We expect to win championships and so far we haven't done that. I supported the hire and have been in his corner until after the first month of this season. I'm still a supporter of all our athletes, teams and coaches. I'm now, though, in the category of a doubter as to Mike White's ability to do what he was hired to do - win championships. Maybe I'll be proven wrong and I hope that's the case.

This has been a very underachieving year as far as I'm concerned and the buck stops with the coach. That doesn't take away from his 3 prior good years. It is what it is. We won 6 regular season championships under Billy Donovan, the first one in his 4th season. We, also, won 4 SEC tournaments under Billy, but have not won anything under the current coach. I recognize that Donovan is one of the top 2-3 coaches from any sport in UF history, but we hire coaches not to recruit 5 stars, 4 stars and McDonald's All-Americans. We expect to win championships and so far we haven't done that. I supported the hire and have been in his corner until after the first month of this season. I'm still a supporter of all our athletes, teams and coaches. I'm now, though, in the category of a doubter as to Mike White's ability to do what he was hired to do - win championships. Maybe I'll be proven wrong and I hope that's the case.
He’s gonna have to recruit lights out to give himself a chance because right now he isn’t a good game day coach and his offensive system is horrendous and he fails to make any adjustments during the game.

I like the guy much more than Muschamp and McElwain but right now his coaching doesn’t appear to be much better than those 2. It’s year 4 and this is his team. He did a horrendous job recruiting early on and he has picked it up in that regards but I’m concerned about his development of players, lack of offensive identity, no big men & continual blowing of large leads in the 2nd half.

Insta goes down with the ship and the captains hat on no matter who is currently failing for us, you alright man. Good to have fans like that

You just don't know much about why teams win or lose, or much about sports.

Come see a real Coach and staff in April, Gentlemen. :Tips cap:

It sucked to see it in person. We went scoreless for what felt like an eternity...

You just knew they had shut it down and we were going to lose....even when we had the lead under 10...

They gotta figure out the half court slow down as games wind down...

Insta blames players when the team loses under the argument the coach can’t make shots for players, yet in the same breath will credit the coach for all the successful seasons where I just assume players make shots. Seems legit. So the coach is only responsible when the outcome is positive. The rest of the time it’s the dumb players who won’t execute or make shots. I guess they just managed to make it to UF and get on the court through sheer will. If the players can’t execute or shoot who’s fault is that? Not the head man who recruited them?

Haters gonna hate, it's their nature, but I've yet to see any of you sports / B-Ball genius types give your detailed corrections to what White is doing.
You ignore the injuries and loss of post players.
You claim that White can't develop players, while also claiming that an Elite-8 in his 2nd year doesn't matter. -- NIT, NCAA - NCAA - and finally an off year due to injuries, leaving the post virtually bare of big men or depth. :cool:
If he could just recruit 2 big centers 6-11 250+ that didn't get injured out for the entire season, 2 years in a row... :rolleyes:

You ignore that he recruited a 2 star PG to LaTech and he left after 4 years with Mike White coaching as their All Time Leader in Asts with 858. o_O

You ignore that the Cheese after 3 years of Mike White coaching, left UF as the All Time Leader in Asts, (571). o_O

You see what you 'want to see' while you ignore or gloss over the rest. :confused:

(turds in the punch bowl for sure) :oops:

PS
WAC CoY
C-USA CoY
SEC CoY
So you B-Ball genius typed certainly know more than Mike White ever will... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I’m kind of hoping this is White’s last year but I realize he will get 1 more year.

I’m kind of hoping this is White’s last year but I realize he will get 1 more year.
At least 1 more. We are just a middle of the pack team and with the talent on this roster (understanding the hurt big guys not available) we should be better. I think our AD will give him 2 more years because of the thinking this year's freshmen and next year's class will need a year to gel. I really don't want to go through another coaching change and hope he succeeds. But THE University of Florida should be competing for championships and we're not doing that.

At least 1 more. We are just a middle of the pack team and with the talent on this roster (understanding the hurt big guys not available) we should be better. I think our AD will give him 2 more years because of the thinking this year's freshmen and next year's class will need a year to gel. I really don't want to go through another coaching change and hope he succeeds. But THE University of Florida should be competing for championships and we're not doing that.
Middle of the pack?? We are in 10th place in the SEC. There are only 4 teams worse.

So how long were you in love with Mac?
sadgator never really “liked” Mac. sadgator did strongly support him up until the final season when it became obvious that he was a a weirdo (let the record reflect that sadgator publically thought we should have hired Mullen when we hired Mac)...

But sadgator has a much better feel about Mike White. He’s young. He’ll figure out how to get these guys motivated, but right now, they are just playing without fire and confidence. Every loss is compounding on itself, and we are about to go into the crapper completely. Gotta regroup, bring in the new dudes and get some focus for next year. If they continue to play lackadaisically next year, Mike will be in trouble.

2018-19 -- 4-5 SEC, 12-10 - Gak out for the entire season, never recovered from ACL.
PF C.Johnson 3 concussions, xfer out - SF/PF KStone kneeout for the season.

2017-18 -- 11-7 SEC, 21-13 Rnd of 32 (no Egbunu, Gak playing, but with a bad knee)

2016-17 -- 14-4 SEC, 29-7 Elite-8 - SEC CoY (with Egbunu, but injured out in game #24)

2015-16 -- 9-9 SEC,21 - 15 NIT, but with no home Gms due to O'Dome renovations.

===== BillyD gone to Ok Thunder =====

2014-15 -- 8-10 SEC, 16-17 Loser Season hand-off to Mike White

2013-14 -- 18-0 SEC-C, 36-3 Final-4

2012-13 -- 14-4 SEC, 29-8 Elite-8

2011-12 -- 10-6 SEC, 26-11 Elite-8

That's HoF BillyD in his last 4 seasons at UF.
He won exactly 1 SEC--C in his last 4 years,,, and that's it. o_O

oEgT99H.gif

Just sayin’...
Wow cool post sad!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT