ADVERTISEMENT

Kari Lake WINS Right to Bring Election Fraud Case to Trial!

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
You act as if you are excited that this will not lead to voter fraud. Why is that? We all know it is real and the Dims are complicit.
Why would anyone be excited about having voter issues?

I just know that this a tactic because Lake is a sore loser. It will lead to nothing. Think was expected from her, from day 1.

Reactions: gatorspeed
Why would anyone be excited about having voter issues?

I just know that this a tactic because Lake is a sore loser. It will lead to nothing. Think was expected from her, from day 1.
Trolly troll post.

Name one claim made in the suit. Do some research.

Seems like these stories come up all the time and nothing ever happens.
100%

But this judge has been exceedingly fair...so far.

Perkins Coie asked for a rapid trial first - 3 hours per side - and the Judge denied that on the grounds there was no way to get through all the evidence in that amount of time.

1) He wants each side to get their side heard
2) He admitted there's evidence

#2 on it's own is a big change from most election issue trials recently.

They then motioned to dismiss and the judge denied it. He was appointed by Jan Brewer FWIW.

Trolly troll post.

Name one claim made in the suit. Do some research.
Lake is troll. I know the stuff that she is claiming. I've heard her multiple times on Bannon podcast. She is a joke but she is smart too because she knows people eat that stuff all up. It won't make her governor but she'll make money off of those people.

Lake is troll. I know the stuff that she is claiming. I've heard her multiple times on Bannon podcast. She is a joke but she is smart too because she knows people eat that stuff all up. It won't make her governor but she'll make money off of those people.
Trolls NEVER tell truth. Then again, your address is located in the Twilight Zone.

This all should have been resolved before the 2022 elections. It's all a sham. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you that she is eating this up. But what you really should be concerned with is the fact that our votes do not count. I wouldn't put it past both sides dealing us Americans a raw deal and that should scare you to death. You and your ideas with me and my ideas are like this: We are both on the Titanic complaining about stuff and the ship we both are on will sink. America will sink. It's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
This all should have been resolved before the 2022 elections. It's all a sham. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with you that she is eating this up. But what you really should be concerned with is the fact that our votes do not count. I wouldn't put it past both sides dealing us Americans a raw deal and that should scare you to death. You and your ideas with me and my ideas are like this: We are both on the Titanic complaining about stuff and the ship we both are on will sink. America will sink. It's just a matter of time.
Maybe, just maybe Arizona will fix their broke assed election process as a result of this. I'm not betting on it though.

It is better to be suspected as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Two lies and one completely ignorant statement here.

1) You're aware of any of the claims in the case
2) You've ever listened to Steve Bannon's podcast

3) She's just doing this for money

kalim is a bad troll.

You act as if you are excited that this will not lead to voter fraud. Why is that? We all know it is real and the Dims are complicit.
Not all of us “know” and
Maricopa County is run by Republicans.
Dummies, but Republicans.

Wouldn't it be great JUST ONCE for these liberal slut-bags like Katie Hobbs to be found guilty and cuffed into prison? Can't hurt to dream, right?

I’m not a Hobbs fan girl but tell us why she’s a “slut”. Evidence.
Or stop with your ignorant and misogynistic name calling. You do conservatives no favors by your sexist name calling.

It's leading to trial. And it's leading to your girl Katie being forced to take the stand and testify about what she did during the 2022 election. Under oath.

Lying under oath is a felony. Good luck.
I haven’t been able to fully digest all of this, but it appears she’ll do as much testifying as she did campaigning.

Richer still will though, and that probably matters more.

I’m not a Hobbs fan girl but tell us why she’s a “slut”. Evidence.
Or stop with your ignorant and misogynistic name calling. You do conservatives no favors by your sexist name calling.
As a cisgender male I don’t get why that’s a dig anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT