ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala must be scared to death of the antisemites in her party that

LOLOL No...I defeated you with facts..and you CANNOT answer. Let me make sure to be very truthful here..because you REFUSE to be. But you are a dim..Sure is fun to silence you with facts where you really have no answer!
Yeah it's about refusal and not that I don't care to engage with someone I don't respect. Believe whatever gets you through the day.

For Kalims hero's that CAUSE all of the crime!! LOLOL

Poor Donnie lemon 🍋

I can't believe he released that. At least he's got somewhat of a sense of humor. 😂 The biggest laugh was the canook that said he was watching the clown show from afar. Has he not checked out who his prime minister is? 😂

b74123ebf62f693b3e1fc384c0e56d89.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Those tee shirts aren't shopped. Good sources below. 😂

Those tee shirts aren't shopped. Good sources below. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
I'll tell you something right now if Tay Tay herself announces for Trump, it's over they won't even be able to steal the election. Swifties are LEGION and they do whatever she tells them.

• Wow
I'll tell you something right now if Tay Tay herself announces for Trump, it's over they won't even be able to steal the election. Swifties are LEGION and they do whatever she tells them.
Maybe. Or maybe not. The media would blacklist and vilify her with the Scarlet X if she did anything of that sort. That much is assured. It would be like the middle ages crusades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT