ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Fields rumor...

Is that counting all the metrosexuals and tranny’s?

Well, that's what the school says. I figure they are using federal guidelines for making the count, and last time I checked, that procedure is to take the total number of students and subtract the number of penises to get the female count, whatever is left over is the male count.

As was

Sure doesn’t seem like it. Granted, I’m going by anecdotal evidence but it certainly doesn’t seem like that. Regardless, they are pretty entitled, even for millennials

Well, think about what it is. It's a private school, so it isn't cheap, which means most of the students come from wealthy families. Of all the kids who fit the bill, the smart, driven ones go to Stanford, so you are left with the wealthy dullards. Plus it's California. What else were you expecting?

Well, think about what it is. It's a private school, so it isn't cheap, which means most of the students come from wealthy families. Of all the kids who fit the bill, the smart, driven ones go to Stanford, so you are left with the wealthy dullards. Plus it's California. What else were you expecting?
Well, I’ll try to not remember that I went there for a year lol. But yeah, I know why it’s like that. I’m just pointing it out. I actually think the driven kids go to UCLA or Berkeley too before usc. It’s funny... back when the whole scandal about parents paying to get their kids accepted at different schools was happening, and one of the schools was usc, I realized I’ve known anyone or even heard of anyone who didn’t get accepted at usc. Again, I’m guessing there are a lot of people who can’t go bc if the cost, so they probably accept applications knowing that, but still, don’t go to jail to get a kid into usc! Stanford? Yeah. Isn’t it like 1/6 Stanford grads are millionaires? (Yeah, a little we’re millionaires before they went, but still, that’s a nice stat. Btw, I heard that stat from a buddy who’s a Stanford grad, so it might be biased lol) I love California more than anyplace I’ve lived, even with the orange sky and the annual floods/fires

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT