ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan is proof the left is pushing away moderates

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Joe is a textbook moderate. His political views are more or less right down the middle, as any moderate is. And as any moderate, he's open to hearing viewpoints from both sides.

But having watched him more closely the last couple of years, it's becoming obvious what is happening. The left has started targeting him for being open minded, and as such, all they are doing is pushing him away from their views.

@grandhavendiddy and @gator1776 always claim republicans will lose moderates if we don't move to the middle. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have to stay true to our core beliefs, and make sure the moderates see the core beliefs OF THE LEFT for what they are.

Joe Rogan has been getting a front row seat to how crazy the left really is for the last few years and he's not liking what he sees. At all.

Joe is a textbook moderate. His political views are more or less right down the middle, as any moderate is. And as any moderate, he's open to hearing viewpoints from both sides.

But having watched him more closely the last couple of years, it's becoming obvious what is happening. The left has started targeting him for being open minded, and as such, all they are doing is pushing him away from their views.

@grandhavendiddy and @gator1776 always claim republicans will lose moderates if we don't move to the middle. Nothing could be further from the truth. We have to stay true to our core beliefs, and make sure the moderates see the core beliefs OF THE LEFT for what they are.

Joe Rogan has been getting a front row seat to how crazy the left really is for the last few years and he's not liking what he sees. At all.

Elon Musk and even Bill Maher have had enough of their bullshit.

Maher is at least true to his convictions...flawed as they might be. I can respect that. Not everyone has to be lock step.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Maher is at least true to his convictions...flawed as they might be. I can respect that. Not everyone has to be lock step.
It pretty much takes the wind out of their sails when even Maher calls them out for their bullshit. Safe to say Huffington Post (Huff and Blow Me) will never quote him or source him when he does. 😂

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT