ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis the silent killer

Well at least jamie is growing as a person....he knows now to get those bitches silence up front, level set from the beginning.

Jameis-Winston-white-girls.jpg

Gosh, it is ecstatically delicious to watch how bad Jameis still haunts Gator Nation. How funny. Please continue! ROFL

it's the opposite of your fans and Tebow, we just bring him up because things like this are funny from his lower iq...

You would think as smart a. you enablers claim he is, he would stop saying and doing stupid shit. Tebow looks like a genious compared to this guy

I'm not claiming anything. I was simply pointing out his wonderlic score compared to Tebows. I only did that responding to what another poster said about his IQ after mentoning Tebow in the same post.

50-years from now the gator nation will still have their panties in a wad over Jameis Winston, while conveniently forgetting allllllllllllllllllllllllll about Aaron Hernandez.

And for the 5-millionth time, if Tim Tebow could play QB in the NFL he would be.

Jamie knows, bitches better be silent and stay silent. Lordy. Waiting for the RRT to sets us straight.
That shouldn't be hard. RRT doesn't even need to be recalled for this one.

Former FSU star, Jameis Winston, volunteers to speak to underprivileged kids at a title 1 school, makes gaff, apologizes, life goes on.

Former UF star, Matt Elam, arrested for possession, intent to distribute, and reckless driving.

Next question.

She was a little ho who did not like that jameis booted her and she realized that she could make some quick cash.

Personally, I don't think she was initially seeking anything other than CYA. I think after she was dropped off, she got to thinking about the Casher video and panicked that its release would A. embarrass her and B. (more importantly) let the cat out of the bag to her parents that she was into black guys. ...less we forget her aunt's public statement, "[Erica] doesn't date black boys".

So, in an effort to get ahead of the video leak, Erica goes to her friend, Jenna Weisberg, and tells her she was hit over the head at a party and thinks she was raped. Erica begs Jenna not to tell anyone, but Jenna calls Erica’s old Vollyball coach, Bri Henry. Well, what do you think Bri did? She called Erica’s parents. CRAP! Cat’s out of the bag. Jenna calls the Florida State University Police for Erica, who in turn calls the Tallahassee Police Department. Now she’s stuck in this lie from which there is no return despite the real problem that there was no signs of head or vaginal trauma. Toxicology reports came back negative. Her blood alcohol was within limits and BOTH her friends (Monique and Marcus) testified under oath that she wasn’t drunk at the club. ....not that any of this matters, people wanna believe what they wanna believe. Jameis was likely a Brian Banks-type victim, but that's not possible in the eyes of rivals because Jameis shouted curse words in the student union, joined in a 2-decades old bb-gun tradition, and got the Publix Crab Legs Hook up. Those acts ensure he's a rapist. [RRT COPY/PASTE WHY? 'CAUSE GATORS LOVE THEM SOME JAMEIS]

That shouldn't be hard. RRT doesn't even need to be recalled for this one.

Former FSU star, Jameis Winston, volunteers to speak to underprivileged kids at a title 1 school, makes gaff, apologizes, life goes on.

Former UF star, Matt Elam, arrested for possession, intent to distribute, and reckless driving.

Next question.

Aww, how sweet, the standard nothing to see here, quick look over there.

I personally just find Winston's ongoing stupidity entertaining.

The fact that people on both sides seem so addiment to bring up why he is or isn't a douche nozzle with lengthy and emphatic posts, all these years after Winston had sex with that chick, to be bizarre.

So says the guy who jumps the second anything bad is said about jamie. Speaking of raw vaginias, check your own

...or 4 days later. smh

The author of the ground breaking piece has had a paragraph about Jameis' past in draft for three years just waiting to attach it to some atrocity JW would inevitably commit after leaving FSU. Sadly, since joining the Bucs, he's been denied service for wearing shorts to a restaurant and got baptized with his girlfriend.

The author got tired of waiting, took a quote out of context and ran with it just to clear the draft folder once and for all.

Glad you enjoyed the hit piece, though.

What's there to approve or disapprove of? Please tell us.
He seems to do stupud shit on a somewhat regular basis. Its entertaining. I have no doubt he made a mistake, but I knew it wouldnt take much to get you nollies in full on defense mode. Jump right into the boat

He seems to do stupud (irony) shit on a somewhat regular basis. Its entertaining. I have no doubt he made a mistake, but I knew it wouldnt take much to get you nollies in full on defense mode. Jump right into the boat

Well, 99% of my Jameis stuff is in a word doc ready for copy/paste, 'cause he's gonna come up on here eventually. LOL

As for the recent thing, I'd have been equally as irritated had it been Emitt Smith who said it. Why? Because it was taken out of context and I can't stand the PC police.

The fact that people on both sides seem so addiment to bring up why he is or isn't a douche nozzle with lengthy and emphatic posts, all these years after Winston had sex with that chick, to be bizarre.

Ongoing stupidity?

What has he done since he's been in the league that's stupid?

Please don't count this either b/c it's ridiculous it's being discussed anyways.

Well, 99% of my Jameis stuff is in a word doc ready for copy/paste, 'cause he's gonna come up on here eventually. LOL

As for the recent thing, I'd have been equally as irritated had it been Emitt Smith who said it. Why? Because it was taken out of context and I can't stand the PC police.

Thanks for the typo check. You do get why he is under the scope though, right? For better or worse he's earned that for the crabs and other stuff

Thanks for the typo check. You do get why he is under the scope though, right? For better or worse he's earned that for the crabs and other stuff

To be honest, this is what irritates me?

Prior to the allegations, everyone and I mean EVERY ONE loved Jameis. He was CONSTANTLY being discussed by sports pundits, fans and rivals. People loved his leadership, charisma, charm and athleticism. He didn't come to FSU with any baggage or a sketchy past.

Once the false allegations came about, he was automatically guilty and every personality trait I just mentioned were suddenly interpreted as cocky and arrogant. Had those allegations not surfaced, we would have never heard about bb-gun fights (that have been a tradition for decades), crab-leg hook ups (I worked for Publix...we hooked people up) or cussing in public. People are hypocrites and eat up headlines...they rarely conduct any objective research on their own.

No one will ever take the time to read objective analysis despite it being readily available. LINK: https://hashtagfacts.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/jameis-winston-intro/

Reactions: fsu939913
Personally, I don't think she was initially seeking anything other than CYA. I think after she was dropped off, she got to thinking about the Casher video and panicked that its release would A. embarrass her and B. (more importantly) let the cat out of the bag to her parents that she was into black guys. ...less we forget her aunt's public statement, "[Erica] doesn't date black boys".

So, in an effort to get ahead of the video leak, Erica goes to her friend, Jenna Weisberg, and tells her she was hit over the head at a party and thinks she was raped. Erica begs Jenna not to tell anyone, but Jenna calls Erica’s old Vollyball coach, Bri Henry. Well, what do you think Bri did? She called Erica’s parents. CRAP! Cat’s out of the bag. Jenna calls the Florida State University Police for Erica, who in turn calls the Tallahassee Police Department. Now she’s stuck in this lie from which there is no return despite the real problem that there was no signs of head or vaginal trauma. Toxicology reports came back negative. Her blood alcohol was within limits and BOTH her friends (Monique and Marcus) testified under oath that she wasn’t drunk at the club. ....not that any of this matters, people wanna believe what they wanna believe. Jameis was likely a Brian Banks-type victim, but that's not possible in the eyes of rivals because Jameis shouted curse words in the student union, joined in a 2-decades old bb-gun tradition, and got the Publix Crab Legs Hook up. Those acts ensure he's a rapist. [RRT COPY/PASTE WHY? 'CAUSE GATORS LOVE THEM SOME JAMEIS]

You forgot to mention the two different jizz samples in her panties.

You forgot to mention the two different jizz samples in her panties.
Dude, I left out two different pages. There's so much unbelievable crap in the documentation. Had TPD just done their damn jobs out the gate, none of this crap would have ever happened. I mean, how hard is it to drive your lazy a$$ over to Pot Belly's, pull some video, call a cab company and go through the steps. Instead, an incompetent TPD = JW was guilty. smh.

Dude, I left out two different pages. There's so much unbelievable crap in the documentation. Had TPD just done their damn jobs out the gate, none of this crap would have ever happened. I mean, how hard is it to drive your lazy a$$ over to Pot Belly's, pull some video, call a cab company and go through the steps. Instead, an incompetent TPD = JW was guilty. smh.

Incompetent is the right term to describe TPD.

50-years from now the gator nation will still have their panties in a wad over Jameis Winston, while conveniently forgetting allllllllllllllllllllllllll about Aaron Hernandez.

And for the 5-millionth time, if Tim Tebow could play QB in the NFL he would be.

What did he ever stop Florida from doing, he played two of our worst teams in history while he was there lol.. And almost lost to one of them directly from his own throwing 4 first quarter INT's running in circles against a decent defense...

I will be honest. I hated when they put a mic in front of jameis "i said he said we said we scrong, we scrong den" jus uggh ... I even can understand people making fun of the crab leg thing, well deserved but the whole rape thing is just ridiculous. Erica should be jail not galivanting about with a million dollars

To be honest, this is what irritates me?

Prior to the allegations, everyone and I mean EVERY ONE loved Jameis. He was CONSTANTLY being discussed by sports pundits, fans and rivals. People loved his leadership, charisma, charm and athleticism. He didn't come to FSU with any baggage or a sketchy past.

Once the false allegations came about, he was automatically guilty and every personality trait I just mentioned were suddenly interpreted as cocky and arrogant. Had those allegations not surfaced, we would have never heard about bb-gun fights (that have been a tradition for decades), crab-leg hook ups (I worked for Publix...we hooked people up) or cussing in public. People are hypocrites and eat up headlines...they rarely conduct any objective research on their own.

No one will ever take the time to read objective analysis despite it being readily available. LINK: https://hashtagfacts.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/jameis-winston-intro/

Dude 50 million people voted hillary..... People are easily fooled. Its too easy

Well jamie aint talking and she got paid, twice, so everyone wins. You nollies can claim innocence and all the other fan bases can claim guilty.Again, everyone wins.

Well jamie aint talking and she got paid, twice, so everyone wins. You nollies can claim innocence and all the other fan bases can claim guilty.Again, everyone wins.

Let me ask you something. There was two witnesses that said they witnessed consensual sex. Those two witnesses were teammates. If those two would have said they witnessed a rape would you have believed them?

Let mis ask you something. There was two witnesses that said they witnessed consensual sex. Those two witnesses were teammates. If those two would have said they witnessed a rape would you have believed them?
Holy shit, did they find the phone video?? Seriously, everyone Is a winner. None of us will ever know for certain. No need for your nollies to rehash.

lol seriously who cares?

He's a moron and an elementary school just found that out.

How does this bother either fan base?

Holy shit, did they find the phone video?? Seriously, everyone Is a winner. None of us will ever know for certain. No need for your nollies to rehash.

I mean even the slightest moron can figure it out. The girl is a cleat chasing money chasing ho. I know for a fact that he didnt rape her. I know for a fact she should be in jail. Dont pull this, if a tree falls down in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound bs. I dont have to go to detroit to know that it stinks, i dont have to go to the sun to know its hot, and i dont need a jury/judge to confrim what is obvious. Hoe got caught and didnt like it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT