ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

8ug4l2.jpg

Reactions: BCSpell

One of the best shorts ever. Trumps a scam artist. Free money. I have been short since 50.

We are crushing people. The mighty greemback has been on a tear under big Joe. Did I say I am a fiscal nazi??? I despise free money. Despise stimi. Can’t have it, work for your shit you effing bums

We are crushing people. The mighty greemback has been on a tear under big Joe. Did I say I am a fiscal nazi??? I despise free money. Despise stimi. Can’t have it, work for your shit you effing bums

Ther is no bigger MDFer than you. The day you post regularly at The Swamp is the day we'll crush people.

Cuban is a woke idiot. Next question?
of course he is an idiot, youre the smart one nickel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuban is very very far from an idiot. he is a bit of weasel though. Nothing like trump, who isnt an idiot either, fyi...

more restaurants being scuttled under Biden

These crappy businesses probably needed to go. Survival of the fittest in this crap economy. I might be a little sad if Sbarro or IHOP go under. I used to love Red Lobster. Same high prices but quality went to crap.
Big Lots lost their mission a long time ago.

You could go in there and get patio/outdoor, garden items and tools for less than half anyone else. I never went in there to buy the same things I could get at Walmart for the same price.

Now Aldi and Harbor Freight are the go to place for budget stuff. Big Lots abandoned their niche. I bought a two person swing from Big Lots in the early 2000s for $50. Swing died. I still have the frame.

My grandparent were depression era hillbillies. They just didn't throw anything useful away. I picked that up from them.

Bought two hammock chairs from Aldi for $20 on clearance last year. I attached them to the old frame.

Big Lots 2 person swing is $500 today. Nope, No and NO Way! Its all the same cheap crap from China anyway so why pay some crazy markup at one place over another.

The whole swing setup fits inside my Gardeline screen mesh popup clam gazebo for a mosquito free experience.

Outsunny-Hexagon-Screen-House-Pop-Up-Tent-Portable-Gazebo-Canopy-Shelter-with-Mesh-Netting-Walls-Carry-Bag-and-Shaded-Interior-12-x-12-Beige_cf82ea24-6e67-4640-9188-c4b7a374cfe6.d2d114a6e92f96c7c2aa3e107392f765.jpeg

This thing is great to take camping.

Aldis Gardeline and Belavi products are all over my back yard. Grill gazebo is from Aldi.

I have salvaged many an extension cord with HF replacement plugs. $3 vs new cord @ $15 or more.

Chipper, chainsaw, pole saw, weedeater all HF. Pressure washer is from Aldi.

The gazebo on my deck that covers the hot tub, I built it and screened it myself using my harbor freight tools and Lowes lumber.

Top quality tools/gear ? NO. Gets job done? Yes.

Bidenomics is gonna kill these mediocre brands.

Reactions: gatordad3
810612989-A0-1-1

$69.99 Biglots
belavi-hanging-hammock-chair-832093-d2.jpg

$19.99 Aldi

810525540-1

$99 Biglots

Got mine for $17 at Aldi on clearance last year. Orig. they were $34. I bought two. LOL.

Hey Big Lots...clears throat: "Hummm" K-Mart.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT