ADVERTISEMENT

It's the economy stupid

trump be jelly..... big joe is crushing it and he isnt begging for negative interest rates to do it....

Guess you hate this country.
Pointing out the obvious makes me hate America? 😂 🤡 I do hate what the leftist pukes have done to our country. It's time to clean house.

436152875_773675368228090_4051357399559089974_n.jpg

Reactions: fatman76
How are you doing in the economy?
Much worse than I did under Trump.

This next election is very important to our personal financial situation - both short and long term. The main thing is cheaper utilities and cheaper food - food hits us hard because we are supporting a college athlete and a 16YO who is 6'3" 190lbs and still growing.

All of our bills have increased substantially. Our free cash flow has never been lower. Wife is working 2 jobs and teaching piano again on the side.

Just like gas goes up to $3.70 per gallon then falls slowly back to $3.30. That's when Kalim, MDFER and Cucky cream their tighty whities and tell us the economy is booming.
What a bunch of dumb Fuchs.
The market (Dow) grew at a MUCH faster rate under Trump than Biden. Under Trump was a 56% increase. Under Biden (through yesterday) is a 29% increase.

Maybe KalimGoodman can offer an explanation of why 1 in 5 Americans are maxed out on their credit cards as pointed out in today's USA Today. I'm sure his info will be enlightening.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Making the same money...but EVERYTHIN G went up at least 25%. So basically a 25% pay cut. Same as 99% of America
I am making much more than 3 years ago.

I've been granted stock the past 3 years and my base salary has increased 18% since 2019. Last year's bonus was 2X.

I'd say my expenses have increased a lot more than 25%, but not all of that is inflation.

The stock market being forced to correct for massive inflation. Price of most everything up 40% since Biden took office. The elite and wealthy own most stocks and they are not going to pay Biden/Democrat inflation tax. The poor folks and middle class whose wages have not gone up 40% are the only ones forced to pay this Democrat inflation tax.

Reactions: fatman76
The stock market being forced to correct for massive inflation. Price of most everything up 40% since Biden took office. The elite and wealthy own most stocks and they are not going to pay Biden/Democrat inflation tax. The poor folks and middle class whose wages have not gone up 40% are the only ones forced to pay this Democrat inflation tax.
Obviously the stock market is the last resort to keep up with inflation (unless you bought precious metals) . Money sitting in CDs or money market accounts are losing buying power, even at increased returns. 5% returns on CDs aren't shit when inflation is 10%..........so money flows to the best investment return available. The stock market is just fool's gold from hyper inflation.
@CFAGator Call home ET! 🤡

Gold is now at all time highs now and silver is quickly advancing to highs only seen when the Hunt brothers tried to corner the silver market. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Good economy, MY ASS!

Much worse than I did under Trump.

This next election is very important to our personal financial situation - both short and long term. The main thing is cheaper utilities and cheaper food - food hits us hard because we are supporting a college athlete and a 16YO who is 6'3" 190lbs and still growing.

All of our bills have increased substantially. Our free cash flow has never been lower. Wife is working 2 jobs and teaching piano again on the side.
Sorry to hear that.

And what can a new president fix or do differently that will lower prices?

It really seems like every week, someone from my network, via friend or acquaintance, is really struggling with the economy and inflation.But, in my profession, education, so many people are barely able to make ends meet. Sure, we chose this profession, and it is one that did not consider the super small raises when choosing a career path. Inflation and exorbitant rent, insurance increases, (and anything else in between) have caused people to go broke. Partially why people are running for the hills. Although it stings to increase my weekly grocery bill by 40 or so bucks, I will grind out some other jobs that dont take away too much time away from my family to make ends meet and live comfortably. I have an atm receipt stuck in my head where a guy left his withdrawal slip, and it has like 150.00 remaining in his balance. That is my fear, but unfortunately, not everyone will go to the extreme measures I will to ensure we have plenty of money.

There has been at least 10 people in the last two months who have said they cannot afford something to be eligible for rehire, food/groceries, gas to get to and from work, etc. Now, am I naive enough to think this is ALL due to inflation and cost of goods? Not at all. But our country has been in this instant gratification, NOW mode for a while. So, people have a hard time saying no to things, parlayed with the economy and inflation=broke. Thank the lord I was always a saver, ever since I was a little kid, when I would split the soda pop in half, hide mine until my brother and his friend wanted some (after drinking all theirs), I would barter with them hahaha.

It really seems like every week, someone from my network, via friend or acquaintance, is really struggling with the economy and inflation.But, in my profession, education, so many people are barely able to make ends meet. Sure, we chose this profession, and it is one that did not consider the super small raises when choosing a career path. Inflation and exorbitant rent, insurance increases, (and anything else in between) have caused people to go broke. Partially why people are running for the hills. Although it stings to increase my weekly grocery bill by 40 or so bucks, I will grind out some other jobs that dont take away too much time away from my family to make ends meet and live comfortably. I have an atm receipt stuck in my head where a guy left his withdrawal slip, and it has like 150.00 remaining in his balance. That is my fear, but unfortunately, not everyone will go to the extreme measures I will to ensure we have plenty of money.

There has been at least 10 people in the last two months who have said they cannot afford something to be eligible for rehire, food/groceries, gas to get to and from work, etc. Now, am I naive enough to think this is ALL due to inflation and cost of goods? Not at all. But our country has been in this instant gratification, NOW mode for a while. So, people have a hard time saying no to things, parlayed with the economy and inflation=broke. Thank the lord I was always a saver, ever since I was a little kid, when I would split the soda pop in half, hide mine until my brother and his friend wanted some (after drinking all theirs), I would barter with them hahaha.
Sounds like you might be in education, K-12 teacher? They don't get paid really well and generally have modest increases. Sorry that you are saddled with the Pant's Shitter's economy. Good teachers are hard to come by.

Sounds like you might be in education, K-12 teacher? They don't get paid really well and generally have modest increases. Sorry that you are saddled with the Pant's Shitter's economy. Good teachers are hard to come by.
I’m an administrator, so the pay is better, but i also grind out other side jobs. While i am healthy and able, I’ll do whatever i can to help supplement our lifestyle. I say that im addicted to making money in a miserable way hahaha. But few i am around are as diligent and ambitious as me in education when it comes to money, and most really dont want to try and help themselves. Rather they will complain which does nothing. There was 0 chance any education system could keep up with the inflation, but especially in Florida where the salaries were less than normal.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Pointing out the obvious makes me hate America? 😂 🤡 I do hate what the leftist pukes have done to our country. It's time to clean house.

436152875_773675368228090_4051357399559089974_n.jpg
This is bullshit.

Eastwood's people confirm that the actor has no social media accounts.

America's Last Defense is a parody Facebook page.

HOW IN HELL do you do this? Groceries have gone up about 50%. Between groceries, home insurance, fuel for your vehicle, power bills, and real estate taxes...there is just not NEAR as much left over. My wife, who is a retired Major from the USAF, and retired Civil service is seriously thinking of going back to work part time. ALL because of a stolen election, combined with about 50 million people who voted agenda over Country. I could not afford the home I bought 4 years ago if I had to buy it today, with high interest rates. For these reasons....I think election night will be a big surprise for many, and yes, that counts the cheating that I KNOW will come from the America haters.

HOW IN HELL do you do this? Groceries have gone up about 50%. Between groceries, home insurance, fuel for your vehicle, power bills, and real estate taxes...there is just not NEAR as much left over. My wife, who is a retired Major from the USAF, and retired Civil service is seriously thinking of going back to work part time. ALL because of a stolen election, combined with about 50 million people who voted agenda over Country. I could not afford the home I bought 4 years ago if I had to buy it today, with high interest rates. For these reasons....I think election night will be a big surprise for many, and yes, that counts the cheating that I KNOW will come from the America haters.

why dont you blame trump?? the money printing is what causes inflation. just follow the money, honey.... you sheep need to watch the ball, ignore the cups... like you did the first time you went to the castro...

Lol, I didn't even know they were still in business.
Big company going under because of the economy. Ilive on the coast and catch most of my seafood...and Red Lobster is not for me...but if the election was not stolen, combined with people who voted for abortion over Country...it is what it is.

he does, they all do, they want to go back to the america of the 1950's. one can only imagine its because they cannot compete in a more open balanced society...
I really despise WEAK people who need assistance from the gubment to succeed because they lack talent and brains like yourself to become successful. You are weak...just understand this and adjust accordingly. It is not MY job to help bring you and other less fortunate people along with my tax dollars.

I really despise WEAK people who need assistance from the gubment to succeed because they lack talent and brains like yourself to become successful. You are weak...just understand this and adjust accordingly. It is not MY job to help bring you and other less fortunate people along with my tax dollars.
Agreed, we can’t have the trump stimi and shutdowns again, we simply won’t survive another 4 years of that type of liberal bs..

Maybe KalimGoodman can offer an explanation of why 1 in 5 Americans are maxed out on their credit cards as pointed out in today's USA Today. I'm sure his info will be enlightening.
He will probably blame Trump. That is what all good lemmings, I mean libs do.

Sorry to hear that.

And what can a new president fix or do differently that will lower prices?
It'll take 2/3rds of gov't for anything quick to happen. The House and White House are most important.

But the solution isn't overly complex. You can start by not trying to pass multi trillion dollar spending bills like Biden's "infrastructure" bill. I haven't seen one new road or bridge since that passed.

First off the President nominates the Fed Reserve Board. That's a start, interest rates and economic policies do have an effect.

Secondly the President has EO powers that can reduce regulations and get the economy going again - drill baby drill, federal land is 1/4 of all drilling, is one small example.

The only way out of an inflationary cycle is to slow gov't growth, reduce the budget (don't print so much) and spending, and hope increased economic activity results in increased wages.

All spending bills start in the House, so if we can get rid of the RINO's and get a decent majority it'll put pressure on the Senate to approve cuts and reduced spending. If the President and the House are on the same page, tax cuts typically result in increased treasury revenue, especially when you don't penalize corporate profits and capital gains. Incentivising business to grow and invest in itself results in more higher paying jobs. It also creates more competition and freer, more efficient markets as investment chases profit.

The bottom line is the economy needs to bounce back, and gov't needs to shrink. Wages lag inflation but the longer we spend like Biden is spending the deeper the hole we're going to be in. Eventually the interest payments on the national debt will exceed GDP if something doesn't change. You don't want to be around if that happens.

Reactions: BCSpell
It'll take 2/3rds of gov't for anything quick to happen. The House and White House are most important.

But the solution isn't overly complex. You can start by not trying to pass multi trillion dollar spending bills like Biden's "infrastructure" bill. I haven't seen one new road or bridge since that passed.

First off the President nominates the Fed Reserve Board. That's a start, interest rates and economic policies do have an effect.

Secondly the President has EO powers that can reduce regulations and get the economy going again - drill baby drill, federal land is 1/4 of all drilling, is one small example.

The only way out of an inflationary cycle is to slow gov't growth, reduce the budget (don't print so much) and spending, and hope increased economic activity results in increased wages.

All spending bills start in the House, so if we can get rid of the RINO's and get a decent majority it'll put pressure on the Senate to approve cuts and reduced spending. If the President and the House are on the same page, tax cuts typically result in increased treasury revenue, especially when you don't penalize corporate profits and capital gains. Incentivising business to grow and invest in itself results in more higher paying jobs. It also creates more competition and freer, more efficient markets as investment chases profit.

The bottom line is the economy needs to bounce back, and gov't needs to shrink. Wages lag inflation but the longer we spend like Biden is spending the deeper the hole we're going to be in. Eventually the interest payments on the national debt will exceed GDP if something doesn't change. You don't want to be around if that happens.
You mostly named things in the past. I asked what could be done when/if Trump takes over. So you believe that lower regulations and drilling more will lower prices? (FYI, Biden is drilling at an all-time high).

Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT