Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Make it 12 in a row. Go Gators!

lulujr.jpg
skoal.jpg
krispykreme.jpg

UT_SECCG.jpg~c200

Reactions: bradleygator
Remember this bullshit? Ref looks at Tennessee Vol player hit Dallas Baker FIRST......then throws the flag on Dallas Baker.....bunch of shit.

Plus, the clock was not wound after the next play....the refs just absolutely effed that game up.

THE REF WATCHED THE UT PLAYER HIT DALLAS IN THE HEAD.

Reactions: sadgator
Remember this bullshit? Ref looks at Tennessee Vol player hit Dallas Baker FIRST......then throws the flag on Dallas Baker.....bunch of shit.

Plus, the clock was not wound after the next play....the refs just absolutely effed that game up.

This was the last time Tennessee won.

Been paying them back since that year.

That is crazy that the ref did not call that penalty both ways. Didn't remember that. Verne: "You never see the first one!" He freakin' watched the first one!!!!!

Reactions: miksta
That is crazy that the ref did not call that penalty both ways. He totally watched the first smack. Didn't remember that.

I remember that so well....it put them in field goal range. It was UTTER bullshit and truly showed a ref bias.

Verne: "You never see the first one!" He freakin' watched the first one!!!!!

Gary Laurel and Verne Hardy are what they are. I'm not in the least bit sorry to see Hardy retired from CBS. He is/was always 'slanted' against UF imo. In the UK game, he couldn't wait to go on about Callaway and insinuate him being guilty, but being let off by a corrupt UF system, eye rolls and all. :mad:

When Foley gave him a Gator jersey I had to go change my underwear, and then wash a bit of puke outta my mouth. What a bs way for Foley to go out, and I've pretty much always liked Foley... :(
===========

30 Years ago I advocated UF leaving the SEC due to the incompetent or corrupt SEC officials. My opinion of them has not change significantly since then. While it can vary from year to year, overall, UF is always near the top of the most penalized teams in the SEC, while Bama is always one of the least penalized. Notice that the SEC Officials home offices are not in Florida... o_O

IMO, that is why SOS would RUTS whenever he could, cause it would take the officials out of the games outcome. :cool:

But then chump idiot commentators, like V.Hardy, would yap about UF running up the score, while totally ignoring all of the many others doing the same thing. He'd call the others 'dominate' teams instead... :mad:

PS
The Rip-Off on Rocky Top
The Swindle in the SWAMP (only the All Corrupt Conf. officials are worse)

Gary Laurel and Verne Hardy are what they are. I'm not in the least bit sorry to see Hardy retired from CBS. He is/was always 'slanted' against UF imo. In the UK game, he couldn't wait to go on about Callaway and insinuate him being guilty, but being let off by a corrupt UF system, eye rolls and all. :mad:

When Foley gave him a Gator jersey I had to go change my underwear, and then wash a bit of puke outta my mouth. What a bs way for Foley to go out, and I've pretty much always liked Foley... :(
===========

30 Years ago I advocated UF leaving the SEC due to the incompetent or corrupt SEC officials. My opinion of them has not change significantly since then. While it can vary from year to year, overall, UF is always near the top of the most penalized teams in the SEC, while Bama is always one of the least penalized. Notice that the SEC Officials home offices are not in Florida... o_O

IMO, that is why SOS would RUTS whenever he could, cause it would take the officials out of the games outcome. :cool:

But then chump idiot commentators, like V.Hardy, would yap about UF running up the score, while totally ignoring all of the many others doing the same thing. He'd call the others 'dominate' teams instead... :mad:

PS
The Rip-Off on Rocky Top
The Swindle in the SWAMP (only the All Corrupt Conf. officials are worse)

HOLY SHIT.

I read that entire post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT