ADVERTISEMENT

It is November...

USF has 7 wins ... more than anyone the Gators have played to date.
Most teams UF has played would have 7 wins with the schedule USF has had so far. For example UGA. UGA beat North Carolina something FSU couldn't do.

Yes we all know that FSU has greatly underachieved this year given the talent on that team. But not sure why your surprised. Fisher has a habit of doing that.

not for long
nightmares-fear-factory-scared-bros.png

6141528468_14f502832c_b.jpg

3eNLn3s.jpg

Haunted-House-Scare.jpg

22251810-22251810.jpg

nightmares-fear-factory-2015-22-1476125867.jpg

Then there you have it. Apparently FSU fans think USF is going to be the highest ranked team in Florida soon.

You fail English again if you somehow derive that from the post, but snark not sharp is your forte anyway. Weren't you ranked 8th last yr. when #16 FSU came to Gainesville?

Weren't you ranked 8th last yr. when #16 FSU came to Gainesville?
Do not remember. But I do know that we had a QB that could not start for any D1 program. That won't be the case this year.

And the snark was apparently good enough to snare the likes of you.

This season IS beginning to play out like last yr...... weird.
Other than FSU already losing 3 games this year, compared to two last year at this point. Plus Florida's offense is a lot better and the defense is a bit better.

But other that all that?

Exactly the same

Other than FSU already losing 3 games this year, compared to two last year at this point. Plus Florida's offense is a lot better and the defense is a bit better.

But other that all that?

Exactly the same

With exactly the same score would be fine as well.

You fail English again if you somehow derive that from the post, but snark not sharp is your forte anyway. Weren't you ranked 8th last yr. when #16 FSU came to Gainesville?

didn't UF have a soccer player at QB

Do not remember. But I do know that we had a QB that could not start for any D1 program. That won't be the case this year.

And the snark was apparently good enough to snare the likes of you.
We'll know if it plays out like last year...as a team we are much better team all around...O line has experience and is MUCH better. Not saying we're going to win Saturday or win out but we are better team.

LOL, F$U fans. Their team is 5-3 and still talking smack.
It's hilarious. They suffered like their worst loss in program history to Louisville and then couldn't beat North Carolina on their home field. A UNC team that couldn't beat UGA.

It's better to be a 5-3 smack talker than a certain other fanbase who fell off the face of the Earth after losing 2 games.

Or maybe the Rapture started in Coral Gables.

It's hilarious. They suffered like their worst loss in program history to Louisville and then couldn't beat North Carolina on their home field. A UNC team that couldn't beat UGA.

And who did Tenn. more recently lose to? Roll over Arky as you should , please beat LSU, then come on up to Doak. Could be a good game.

And who did Tenn. more recently lose to? Roll over Arky as you should , please beat LSU, then come on up to Doak. Could be a good game.
What does Tennesse losing to South Carolina have to do with FSU losing to UNC? With that being said Tennesee also blew out VT.

But I get it FSU is so dominant. Not only have they lost 3 games but they also have looked so good in their games against Miami & Wake Forest.

Last edited:
What does Tennesse losing to South Carolina have to do with FSU losing to UNC? With that being said Tennesee also blew out VT.

But I get it FSU is so dominate. Not only have they lost 3 games but they also have looked so good in their games against Miami & Wake Forest.

You posted post #24 in which you stated FSU lost to UNC, "a team that lost to Uga". Did UF lose to Tenn? And did Tenn. lose to Champ? I take no stock in the transitive property when it comes to FB and used that to exhibit the futility of the thing.

Unless of course it somehow works out that reFSUcks ends up being the SEC-C.
No 'respectable' criminole would ever make that claim, leaving millions free to do so...

Ha ha! He's like "I'm outta here bitch! You're on your own!"
Those pictures are so great. They are from a place called Nightmares Fear Factory. If you do a google image search for that, it will pull up hundreds of photos...if you scroll through them, they get funnier and funnier as you go...not sure why seeing people in terror is so hilarious, but it oddly is.

It's better to be a 5-3 smack talker than a certain other fanbase who fell off the face of the Earth after losing 2 games.

Or maybe the Rapture started in Coral Gables.
So, this is what now counts as success in Tallahassee? Being better than Miami?

I guess when you have to, you will find succor where you can

Always throwing in another of his 'hidden jewel' comments, to lift up the level of the discussions... :rolleyes:

Sigh.

I normally don't like to explain humor, but in your case, it's likely necessary.

See, sir, it's a rather long running trope that Miami doesn't actually have fans.

You're welcome.

who doesn't shut down our run on first down in every game? Where are you even coming up with this espn talk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT