ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Sleepy Joe just peaced out…

She bi-racial. Which means she can embrace BOTH of her races.

You don't think Vance kids will grow up embracing both cultures?

Kamala always embraced both. She literally went to an HBCU.

I’m not going to bring politician’s kids into this and you shouldn’t either.

And she picks which one she “embraced” based on the political gain she can get out of it.

What would happen if we just accepted people as people and talked about ideas instead of what skin color their parents had?

Reactions: BCSpell
in no way shape or form did trump crap the bed. this dude was playing to his audience ...
You apparently haven't watched Scott Jennings very much.

And he is right here. Dumb move by Trump......he is going with his normal style of attacking personally, but he hasn't figured out what to do with a minority women yet. This isn't Hillary who half the people thought was dirty before Trump even came on the scene. He absolutely should stick with basic issues with Harris- he has plenty to work with. If he keeps doing this kind of thing he will lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: kalimgoodman
A good break down of MAGA vs the mattress queen AKA “ the toe “

Last edited:
It's an irrelevant answer because LeBron's income had nothing to do with business acumen or intelligence...he's just physically gifted. Plus Trump's net worth is 5X LeBron's.

Finding a dumb person who has built an empire the size of Trump's is impossible.
Here's a smart billionaire who's had enough of the democrat party and who gives very specific reasons why he's leaving.

Reactions: fatman76
Reactions: nail1988
Ignore your political preferences.

How is a person that was a AG for 6 years, Senator for 4 years and VP for 3 years, not qualified or DEI over someone with only 1 year experience as a Senator?

I was told the resume matters most. Are we changing that now?
Not saying she is or isn't qualified for the job, BUT, its really hard to look past BIDEN saying out loud, the VP WILL BE a black woman. The SCOTUS WILL BE a black woman. Screams DEI hire.

Reactions: bollocks
never seen him before, but i did watch the interview ...
Well, I will just say I have seen him dozen's of times and haven't seen him do what you accused him of here. I generally like him because he gives the conservative view on things when he is normally surrounded by democrats.....brings some balance and usually takes heat for it. He isn't hard core/nut case MAGA, but he doesn't pander to the democrats.

I also agree with his general view on this election......that if Trump sticks to issues he has a winning argument, but he starts talking about race, DEI etc. he opens the door for Kamala to win. I also think he is a little pissed here that Trump doesn't see it and that is what generated his response......not pandering to the viewers. Why do it? Who cares if she is Indian or Black? Seems the answer is that a leopard can't change his spots, and that's a bad answer in his case.

Reactions: FresnoGator
Not saying she is or isn't qualified for the job, BUT, its really hard to look past BIDEN saying out loud, the VP WILL BE a black woman. The SCOTUS WILL BE a black woman. Screams DEI hire.
But who cares? What matters is if she can do the job and that's the case that should be made. Look ahead, not back.

When you yell DEI your telling every black/women out there that they aren't qualified......because pretty much any of them who have succeeded in life have been accused of that at some point. This road just insults more than half the population. The people who this argument resonates with are already locked in with Trump.

But who cares? What matters is if she can do the job and that's the case that should be made. Look ahead, not back.

When you yell DEI your telling every black/women out there that they aren't qualified......because pretty much any of them who have succeeded in life have been accused of that at some point. This road just insults more than half the population. The people who this argument resonates with are already locked in with Trump.
I guess it never occurred to you that the party who invented DEI is telling every black/women that they aren't qualified because they can't succeed without it. I guess you never heard of the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Why wouldn't a logical and reasonable thinking person ever wonder if DEI has made it to where the best controller is not guiding your plane or where the medical person is not the best for you or a loved one because standards have been reduced. We see standards being lowered every day in business, the military, education,etc. Now in Oregon no need to take a bar exam to practice law.

Has anyone ever accused Ben Carson of being a DEI hire? Condoleezza Rice? Clarence Thomas? Tim Scott?

It’s almost like when you tell everyone that you’re gonna make a diversity hire, then you hire a wildly unqualified diversity candidate, people all of the sudden think it’s a diversity hire.

And conversely when someone is talented, smart and good at their job no one says a word.

So strange.

BS...you are calling THAT person DEI....like Cumalla. She is the definition of DEI. When you google DEI...her picture pops up. Try it! His WHOLE administration are FULL of DEI hires. Look at the former secret service head. See what happens when you hire DEI instead of accomplishments? Same with Cumalla...look at the ONLY thing she was in charge of...the border. DEI RUINS our Country.

Last edited:

You CAN'T be serious? :oops: :rolleyes:

Surely you own a television, and we KNOW you have internet. WTF? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT