ADVERTISEMENT

IT’S GAME DAY vs. OKLAHOMA!!!!!!

Insta was right about Trask and he’s right about Grantham. You guys need to give Grantham a few more years to redeem himself. He’s actually really great.

We all know he sucks ass but he still would have been 3-0 as DC against FSU had they played this season.

Anthony Richardson has that Cam Newton type look about him. Emory better not go into next year thinking he has the starting job locked up. We gotta find a way to get Lingard on the field. Pouncey hasnt played all year and catches a TD in the Cotton Bowl.

Pathetic performance. I don't care how many players opted out, the Florida Gators should not look this bad against anybody.
One of the worst defenses in school history and you’re right, we should never look that bad against anyone.

This is what happens when all you care about is yourself! Either your all in or your all out! I hope the students @ Florida give these self serving creeps a hard time on campus, if they even are on campus. What a way to treat Trask and Coach Mullens who made all of you look good this year. Moving forward, I would make it part of the scholarship requirements that you don't have the option to "opt out" of any game unless injured or sick

Reactions: big12defense
Kids have opted out before
Teams have been indifferent before

We have not had a pandemic like this

Tonight we had all of that, and a good OU team with the typical blue blood but insecure with an ax to grind, even while the point spread moved 10 points in their favor as Gators dropped

Cannot play bowl games like this in the future. Too many fans will pay too much money to be presented with a non effort. Losing happens. Blowouts happen. But not caring at all just cannot happen.

In a season where nobody could stop us, and we could stop nobody, it didn't bode well that the offense opted out.

If we would have had those guys, we still would have lost, but more like 62-56.

If it is November 2 and we are no longer in the hunt for an SEC title do players start opting out and quitting? This may be the new norm..some players only playing 7-8 games and quitting. At some point do fans say this isn’t worth it? To support a team and they literally quit the team once they hit 2 losses.

I’ve been totally opposed to expanding to 8 teams buy you guys are right. If they don’t college football won’t survive. They probably need to go to 16.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Insta was right about Trask and he’s right about Grantham. You guys need to give Grantham a few more years to redeem himself. He’s actually really great.

100% agree... Dont chop the arm off if its a wrist injury.... Or something like that. Give grantham the extension with a bigger contract...

Reactions: fsumc
This team wasn’t ready to play at all. But they sure ran their mouths on social media.

Florida LB James Houston on #Sooners: “Oklahoma is a good matchup but they’re not on our level, they're not SEC, they’re not the Florida Gators."

"They're not sec".... Well... Ur right about that. They better than the SEC

It's now a proven fact that the Big 12-10-whatever Champ is better than the Gator's Scout Team., so grats to da chokers this time around...

2008 NC UF 24 - 14 Chokers

2017 CFP UGly 54 - 48 Chokers

2018 CFP UA 45 - 34 Chokers

2019 CFP LSU 63 - 28 Chokers

And that must be why the Choke-la-homo fans began chanting SEC-SEC-SEC last night with their big win over 8-4 UF, playing with their 'Scout Team' players (missing 25 players, many were starters)...

Missing from the Gator D:
DT Campbell
DT Dunlap
MLB Reese
OLB Moon
S Davis
CB/Star Wilson
5 of those 6 were starters, with Dunlap a primary backup.

Offensive losses were even worse, the Top 4 receivers:
TE Pitts - WR Toney - WR Grimes - WR Copeland

• Haha
Lizard friends, I’ve suffered this kinda a shit. You will be fine.

Instant... how bout them Sooners and Riley coyote
Not sure why, but insta is the only one around here who has a beef with the Sooners. I actually miss the annual OU-Nebraska matchups. I enjoyed the old days of Marcus Dupree, Tony Cassillas, Jackie Shipp(former Miami Dolphin), Buster Rhymes, The Boz and so many OU greats.
I remember reading Brian Bosworth's book, The Boz, and the time the players had a snowball fight among each other. If I remember reading it correctly, Rhymes was walking in the middle of it when he got pelted by a snowball. He went up to his apartment/dorm, opened up his window, then fired off his uzi in the air, causing everyone in the area to scatter.
@nail1988 in the head, help me out if what I posted is not accurate.

Not sure why, but insta is the only one around here who has a beef with the Sooners. I actually miss the annual OU-Nebraska matchups. I enjoyed the old days of Marcus Dupree, Tony Cassillas, Jackie Shipp(former Miami Dolphin), Buster Rhymes, The Boz and so many OU greats.
I remember reading Brian Bosworth's book, The Boz, and the time the players had a snowball fight among each other. If I remember reading it correctly, Rhymes was walking in the middle of it when he got pelted by a snowball. He went up to his apartment/dorm, opened up his window, then fired off his uzi in the air, causing everyone in the area to scatter.
@nail1988 in the head, help me out if what I posted is not accurate.
I so tried to fit my game after Jamelle Holieway when I started playing Pop Warner football.

It's now a proven fact that the Big 12-10-whatever Champ is better than the Gator's Scout Team., so grats to da chokers this time around...

2008 NC UF 24 - 14 Chokers

2017 CFP UGly 54 - 48 Chokers

2018 CFP UA 45 - 34 Chokers

2019 CFP LSU 63 - 28 Chokers

And that must be why the Choke-la-homo fans began chanting SEC-SEC-SEC last night with their big win over 8-4 UF, playing with their 'Scout Team' players (missing 25 players, many were starters)...

Missing from the Gator D:
DT Campbell
DT Dunlap
MLB Reese
OLB Moon
S Davis
CB/Star Wilson
5 of those 6 were starters, with Dunlap a primary backup.

Offensive losses were even worse, the Top 4 receivers:
TE Pitts - WR Toney - WR Grimes - WR Copeland

You didn't hear OU make excuses when we were missing key players vs LSU ( not that the outcome would have been different ). Our record vs the SEC in the Stoops/Riley era is pretty good vs the SEC and I won't include Mizzou and A&M for obvious reasons. We are 2-0 vs Tenn., 1-0 vs Ark., 1-0 vs Auburn, 3-1 vs Ala., 1-1 vs Fla. and 0-2 vs LSU. And of course the painful OT loss to Ga. in the Rose bowl...a game I think we should have won.

You didn't hear OU make excuses when we were missing key players vs LSU ( not that the outcome would have been different ). Our record vs the SEC in the Stoops/Riley era is pretty good vs the SEC and I won't include Mizzou and A&M for obvious reasons. We are 2-0 vs Tenn., 1-0 vs Ark., 1-0 vs Auburn, 3-1 vs Ala., 1-1 vs Fla. and 0-2 vs LSU. And of course the painful OT loss to Ga. in the Rose bowl...a game I think we should have won.

I see this game sort of like the recent Michigan bowl game that had people thinking our offense had really improved. When Michigan had like their top 3 defenders out it totally changed how effective that defense was just like here with Pitts and Toney being out making our offense much easier to defend. I guess we deserve to hear it a little after taking credit for that Michigan blowout like it was truly a real matchup when it wasn't.

Last edited:
I've read on other sites that Ron English & Torian Gray have been let go. If true, that means Grantham stays. I agree that our secondary was horrendous this year. 2021 will be a telling year for the program, IMO. We need to win the East again and keep building in a positive direction and not regress. Off season will be critical.

Last edited:
I've read on other sites that Ron English & Dorian Gray have been let go. If true, that means Grantham stays. I agree that our secondary was horrendous this year. 2021 will be a telling year for the program, IMO. We need to win the East again and keep building in a positive direction and not regress. Off season will be critical.

I hope that doesn't mean Grantham survives but it sounds like it might be his way of saying he did make some changes at least while avoiding getting rid of Grantham.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT