ADVERTISEMENT

IT’S GAME DAY vs. OKLAHOMA!!!!!!

If Dan wants to win this game then he is going to have to play Emory the whole game. We are a totally different looking team with Emory playing QB. I know he doesnt want to do that to Trask but you can tell he is rattled and doesnt have it tonite.

Why in the HELL do you attempt a 58 yard field goal? I think maybe it's DAN that is rattled.

These receivers are not as good as the ones who are sitting out

Not really the 2020 Gators out there which is a shame really

Don’t fully blame them but it makes Saban’s point that the playoff games can really suck the life out of the others. Those kids play and other kids recognize they don’t need to. A weird year with Covid already, an even weirder and less fun bowl season, to be expected

These receivers are not as good as the ones who are sitting out

Not really the 2020 Gators out there which is a shame really

Don’t fully blame them but it makes Saban’s point that the playoff games can really suck the life out of the others. Those kids play and other kids recognize they don’t need to. A weird year with Covid already, an even weirder and less fun bowl season, to be expected
It exposes teams with bad leadership. Your guys have no pride in your program. Your young guys should be out there balling out. Your defense should be playing with pride knowing they’re the worst defense in your program’s history. Your problems are more than opt outs and meaningless bowl games.

The offensive performance has much more to do with a combination of guys that haven't had much playing time, and those same guys having a lot more practice time with Jones instead of Trask.

Jones should beplaying the rest of this game,
If we want to even hope to win.

period.

nothing against Trask but he's playing with guys that he has practically no relationship with. And Trask is playing like he's uncomfortable.

I guess we need to realize that the team and the staff didn’t care about this game so we shouldn’t.

You can’t bounce Power Emory it is an inside play. This ain’t middle school ball anymore.

Oklahoma runs counter tre over and over. You’d think a division 1 defense coordinator would have a plan to take on that play. Wrong shoulder kick out block would be a start.

Reactions: gatordad3
I blame a lot of this on Coach Mullen. He has known who was gonna play and who wasn't gonna play tonight. He wasnt prepared for this ass kicking and neither was Todd Grantham. I would fire Grantham tomorrow and take a long look in the mirror at his self for the way he had his team prepared tonight.

Reactions: big12defense
That #88 Gamble should consider defense or Bank Teller. That guy couldn’t catch COVID.

1) Grantham fired tomorrow and throw the bank at Chris Ash and get a defensive coordinator that knows how to stop offenses and develop defensive backs.
2) Get an Oline coach that can develop a power run game up front.
3) The atmosphere of trash talk and social media needs to be identified as a major weakness and concern for this program. Shut up, get in the weightroom and make plays.

That #88 Gamble should consider defense or Bank Teller. That guy couldn’t catch COVID.
I have not been impressed with this receiving corp tonight. If these guys are the future then I’m worried.

Again, there is a reason Florida went from being favored initially when the game was announced to being a huge underdog, literally half the team is out. And the defense has sucked all year, this isn’t a surprising result. Honestly I would have been shocked if the Sooners didn’t kick Florida’s ass.

• Haha
I blame a lot of this on Coach Mullen. He has known who was gonna play and who wasn't gonna play tonight. He wasnt prepared for this ass kicking and neither was Todd Grantham. I would fire Grantham tomorrow and take a long look in the mirror at his self for the way he had his team prepared tonight.
In all fairness you have to catch those third down passes. Good lord how many did we drop. As for the “defense” (for lack of a better word) they have actually played down to their lowest this year.

This team wasn’t ready to play at all. But they sure ran their mouths on social media.

Florida LB James Houston on #Sooners: “Oklahoma is a good matchup but they’re not on our level, they're not SEC, they’re not the Florida Gators."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT