ADVERTISEMENT

IT’S GAME DAY vs. OKLAHOMA!!!!!!

I completely understand the opt out reasoning and mentality. It is making the bowl season nothing more than exhibition games and something that’s on the TV for family get togethers. I wonder at some point do the TV stations not want to pay the money to show them.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I completely understand the opt out reasoning and mentality. It is making the bowl season nothing more than exhibition games and something that’s on the TV for family get togethers. I wonder at some point do the TV stations not want to pay the money to show them.

Becoming similar to the pro bowl.... Just dumb. Sad part is bowls can give a team huge momentum or take it away. Even tho the Gators have lost 2 straight, i still feel like they have positive momentum. If they lose 3 straight that momentum can go away and its dumb that teams are missing players. Im from the old school line of thought, you play if you are healthy, anything else i dont understand.

Just trying to get everybody fired up...not a lot to say...hope Trask has a good game and doesn’t get hurt....

Sad you might have to suit up the way things are going. I heard you played college ball. You started as a Tight End but, ended up as the teams best Wide Receiver?

Not once, but twice, Stiner gives the WR so much space for big plays on the initial drive.
Great coaching, BTW.

And this is what it looks like when you're 2nd and 3rd team receiving Corp gets 48 hours notice that they're starters.

no rapport.

also, Florida doesn't look like they care at all.
So be it.

Lol and here I was worried that it would be a shoot out and work would be rough tomorrow.

thank god I can eat dinner and go to bed and think about next year.

17-0

Honestly Emory taking over right now would make sense.

It's a shit show. Let's get game play for our 2021 offense.

I feel bad for Trask. What a bad way to go out.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I commend trask for playing in this game as he will be a 1st rounder and could have easily opted out. Any1 who knows me knows that Trask has my respect for that alone.

I want the record to show that I said that before this drive started and Trask got crazy happy feet I've never seen and then Emory came in and got the first.

this'll be interesting.

Kyle Trask has turned back into a pumpkin.
The clock struck midnight.

Emory time with the new receivers. I'm sure he has more rapport with them anyway.

Awful way for him to go out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT