ADVERTISEMENT

Is everybody okay with forced vaccinations?

You guys come up with these silly scenarios and extreme things to prove a point. Let's focus on this. Like it or not,, the right to require vaccines isn't some extreme idea, it's something that has been going on since the 1900's. When someone try to force those other scenarios, then we can discuss it, until then it's just deflection and wasting time.

That's what I thought. I don't blame you for dodging the question fwiw.

...but we both already know the answer so it's good.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
That's what I thought. I don't blame you for dodging the question fwiw.

...but we both already know the answer so it's good.

You are a piece of work. You'll do almost anything to avoid admitting the obvious.

I am not dodging ANYTHING. The name of this thread is "Is everybody okay with forced vaccinations?". I am focused on the thread. You are trying to bring up super irrelevant stuff because you can't focus on the thread. Am i ok with a company forcing people to eat certain foods? kill people? date a man? or any other stupid thing you guys make up is irrelevant to this thread. Don't get mad because I don't want to go down that stupid rabbit hole.

The question is why? Again to say people need a shot, that kills less than .5% of population, to inject this stuff that’s been rushed with plenty of problems, when you keep saying it’s been done in the past, they halted other experimental vaccines when way fewer people died from them. I really don’t get the push for ALL to get it. If people choose not to, the vaccinated shouldn’t have an issue, they are supposedly protected, the problem is are they? I mean this isn’t a 1 time thing, this will mark my words be annual, and if that’s the case, they don’t require flu shots for kids to attend school, they don’t require those for terms of employment, so why?
Some jobs are require to get FLU shots and so are some schools. It's not all about the deaths, the hospitalizations matters as well. Look at the totality of the virus and stop nitpicking things to make you fell better about your position.

Some jobs are require to get FLU shots and so are some schools. It's not all about the deaths, the hospitalizations matters as well. Look at the totality of the virus and stop nitpicking things to make you fell better about your position.
I feel great about my position, I’m trying to understand the side who thinks you just follow blindly to fit the masses fear. Honestly, I understand the overwhelming medical crisis, but I also understand the resistance to taking something that is like no other vaccine that has been required to be taken by everyone.

I am not dodging ANYTHING. The name of this thread is "Is everybody okay with forced vaccinations?". I am focused on the thread. You are trying to bring up super irrelevant stuff because you can't focus on the thread. Am i ok with a company forcing people to eat certain foods? kill people? date a man? or any other stupid thing you guys make up is irrelevant to this thread. Don't get mad because I don't want to go down that stupid rabbit hole.

CDC came out today and said the vaccines “no longer prevent transmission”. As though they ever did.

So knowing that a vaccinated person is as likely to transmit the virus as a non-vaxed person are there still people who agree with forced vaccinations?

CDC came out today and said the vaccines “no longer prevent transmission”. As though they ever did.

So knowing that a vaccinated person is as likely to transmit the virus as a non-vaxed person are there still people who agree with forced vaccinations?
They will, because. That’s it, because. They will say you don’t get as sick. The cocktail use that some doctors have used & get ridiculed for is as effective if not more so, doesn’t cost as much to line pockets & isn’t experimental. But hey biden said (twice in the same speech) today 350 million Americans have been vaccinated so we must’ve all gotten it along with about 20 million illegals who’ve apparently raised our population to 350 million! 🤪🙄🤣🤣🤡

Last edited:

I am still thinking it's logical to assume that the vaccines do little more than turn the vaccinated into carriers and spreaders of the virus to the rest of us.

@Uniformed_ReRe calls such thinking 'diabolical'. Then again, dems are so used to not thinking themselves, that it scares the hell out of them to see it happening in the wild.

Reactions: nail1988
So it might not even matter vaccinated or not with the Colombian variant??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ccines-just-like-Beta-health-chiefs-warn.html
And each new variant of any virus is typically weaker than the original.

But the media and medical community are lockstep in spinning that each variant is MORE DEADLY than the previous one.

This is why no one trusts the medical community or the media anymore.

Stop lying to us, and we'll start listening to you. This isn't that hard.

Both my parents (and they are elderly) and are properly vaxxed........both came down with covid last week. Not buying what the CDC is selling......It's making me believe only people with compromised immune systems should be taking the jab. I'm still on the sidelines and waiting to see what develops.

Both my parents (and they are elderly) and are properly vaxxed........both came down with covid last week. Not buying what the CDC is selling......It's making me believe only people with compromised immune systems should be taking the jab. I'm still on the sidelines and waiting to see what develops.
More breaking medical news that our internet doctors here had no idea about.

Beginning to detect a pattern...

At the end of the day we’re seeing mostly from those that treat the 1% of severe cases of people with already compromised immune systems. These people are becoming emotionally broken, as we’re seeing in here, and they’re screaming at the top of their lungs the horrors they’re seeing as if it is plaguing the entire population. Unfortunately, politicians and media (MSM and social) is giving these broken individuals a megaphone to scare the public into compliance.

Reactions: NavigatorII

THIS GUY is the only doctor here who actually told us something would happen with covid, before it did. He said get ready to see a rise in covid cases among the vaccinated.

@fatman76 just posted an article from the UK, I believe, that said that vaccinated people now make up 35% of covid cases there.

THIS GUY called it. Pay attention, @gator1776, this is how you win trust and influence and prove you know what you are talking about.

Reactions: fatman76
At the end of the day we’re seeing mostly from those that treat the 1% of severe cases of people with already compromised immune systems. These people are becoming emotionally broken, as we’re seeing in here, and they’re screaming at the top of their lungs the horrors they’re seeing as if it is plaguing the entire population. Unfortunately, politicians and media (MSM and social) is giving these broken individuals a megaphone to scare the public into compliance.
@gator1776 has already posted here 2 dozen times this morning. I'm pretty sure he's not a doctor, and if he is, he's not making the best use of his time.

• Haha

This.

And can we stop acting like the only way variants can occur is in the bodies of the unvaccinated?

poor guy. All he had to do was get a vaccine. His choice though.

This.

And can we stop acting like the only way variants can occur is in the bodies of the unvaccinated?
I'm thrilled we finally have a qualified medical professional here who can give us credible information on covid. Hells bells in his first 2 days here he's been right about more concerning covid than the other 'doctors' here have in the last 18 months.

Combined. Well done, @Tmi512 and welcome!

0e54284789b97f29277046dafebb6ce298a0b7280181c61f243405e70e9f8a15_1.jpg

If you are obese, you have all the more reason to get a vaccine.

If you are thin, a donut or a hamburger isn’t going to instantly make you fat. But a vaccine still significantly reduces the chances that you will get severe COVID.
Being obese is healthy. Quit fat shaming

10519644.jpeg

• Haha
If you are obese, you have all the more reason to get a vaccine.

If you are thin, a donut or a hamburger isn’t going to instantly make you fat. But a vaccine still significantly reduces the chances that you will get severe COVID.
Hey fatty, take the donut, and the vaccine that the CDC just admitted doesn't work, and which we have no idea how you will react to it or if there will be any long term impact to your health.

But trust us cause.....we said so.

Signed,
Mama Government

The vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu.
(they claim that it reduces the severity, but tell that to the families of the vaccinated that have died)

The vaccines don't stop you from being a carrier/spreader of the original, or of the many variants. (so pushing mandatory vaccination to prevent the spread is also BS)

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Who is making a fortune off of the Kung Flu so far?

The Communist Red Chinese that are fast recovering from Trump's tariffs.
The Pharmaceutical
Industry.
The ventilator, mask, and syringe manufacturers.
The hospitals, especially the high dollar ICU's.
The doc-tors and the rest of the hero staff that are padding their over-time claims.

The politicians from vigorish and/or contribution kickbacks.
The morticians, funereal homes and the cemeteries or crematoriums.
The very rich money and property speculators that will clean up later, as people lose their businesses and their homes....
And likely some others that didn't occur to me....

Ooo, ooo, the Rat voter rolls that are adding the dead to their invading army of carrier/spreader criminal illegal alien supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT