ADVERTISEMENT

Is everybody okay with forced vaccinations?

Is firing someone because the fail a drug test discriminating? No!...A company can set standards and rules. Vaccination status does not fall under a protected branch, so no it's not discriminating in legal terms.
How can you even compare the two examples? Doing drugs and alcohol which may inhibit your ability to perform your job is not even close to taking a vaccination that isn’t even FDA approved. Moronic.

Is firing someone because the fail a drug test discriminating? No!...A company can set standards and rules. Vaccination status does not fall under a protected branch, so no it's not discriminating in legal terms.
Slippery slope my friend. If you don’t think so, just continue to pay attention to tyrannical enforcement of said policies. The damn thing is still an EUA & if the FDA approves in Sept, it will have been fast tracked with discrepancies & in a faster time than ever in our history. If you think thats just because of technology, you’d be mistaken, the FDA has also recalled many drugs including those that went through extensive testing over time. When they are saying “everyone” needs to be vaccinated, they don’t take in consideration the differences in a young healthy man and a pregnant woman. It’s ludicrous, there’s been enough issues from those who’ve taken the vaccine, it warrants not pushing “mandatory” especially so quickly.

Slippery slope my friend. If you don’t think so, just continue to pay attention to tyrannical enforcement of said policies. The damn thing is still an EUA & if the FDA approves in Sept, it will have been fast tracked with discrepancies & in a faster time than ever in our history. If you think thats just because of technology, you’d be mistaken, the FDA has also recalled many drugs including those that went through extensive testing over time. When they are saying “everyone” needs to be vaccinated, they don’t take in consideration the differences in a young healthy man and a pregnant woman. It’s ludicrous, there’s been enough issues from those who’ve taken the vaccine, it warrants not pushing “mandatory” especially so quickly.
Nothing says that a drug has to be fully approved (legally), literally nothing. It's just an excuse made up. Young healthy men can still get covid and die, they can still get covid and transmit it. It's not fast tracked, i worked on a drug that was approved in 3 months. This has been EUA since Dec 2020. PLENTY of data to make a decision.

Decision already made. It's the HCQ Cocktail and you can shove your vaccines where the sun don't shine...

@Gator Fever'd Brain @nail1988'ed head
Sorry Fever, just couldn't resist.

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
E8CmQ7kWEAYntuN

Why would a big company like Tyson require vaccines? They have the resources to evaluate risks and benefits to the employees as well as their bottom line. It is obviously in their best interest to prevent Covid infection in their facilities. If individual companies don’t step up then the government will. We can’t just ignore this virus and pray it will just go away. Some precautions need to be taken.
I feel sorry for your friend but also question that his sister in law actually died from the vaccine.
lol These companies are just trying to please lefty politicians and virtue signaling. No different than these companies putting men in bathrooms with little girls.

Being exposed to Covid gives someone a lot better defense in the future than taking this trash vaccine. I doubt I would even recommend the most vulnerable take it and just make sure they are treated right away with the protocol Trump pushed but many lefty doctors refused to prescribe because Trump said it. The hospitals must have loved that with the insane inflated fee they get when a Covid patient is placed on a ventilator before they pass at high rates.

Reactions: gatordad3
Nothing says that a drug has to be fully approved (legally), literally nothing. It's just an excuse made up. Young healthy men can still get covid and die, they can still get covid and transmit it. It's not fast tracked, i worked on a drug that was approved in 3 months. This has been EUA since Dec 2020. PLENTY of data to make a decision.
Look at you go dude! “Nothing says that a drug has to be fully approved” ok nazi! Holy cow I can’t believe you’d say that in America! We have totally fallen prey to leftist groupthink! Wow!

Nothing says that a drug has to be fully approved (legally), literally nothing. It's just an excuse made up.
What's made up is your claim that there's a 1905 law that allows employers to force current employees to take an EUA vaccine.

You are wrong. Or lying. But either way, that law doesn't exist. That's why you can repeat what someone else told you, but you can't cite the law.

Because it doesn't exist.

lol These companies are just trying to please lefty politicians and virtue signaling. No different than these companies putting men in bathrooms with little girls.

Being exposed to Covid gives someone a lot better defense in the future than taking this trash vaccine. I doubt I would even recommend the most vulnerable take it and just make sure they are treated right away with the protocol Trump pushed but many lefty doctors refused to prescribe because Trump said it. The hospitals must have loved that with the insane inflated fee they get when a Covid patient is placed on a ventilator before they pass at high rates.
“Virtue Signaling.” Lol. A term made up be the radical right to demean anyone they don’t agree with.
Tyson is a big company interested in protecting their. Bottom line first. There may be politics involved but did you see what happened last year? Was it political that they shut down many plants due to rampant Covid infections? They must have lost millions and wasted tons of chicken. They do not want that to happen again.

“Virtue Signaling.” Lol. A term made up be the radical right to demean anyone they don’t agree with.
Tyson is a big company interested in protecting their. Bottom line first. There may be politics involved but did you see what happened last year? Was it political that they shut down many plants due to rampant Covid infections? They must have lost millions and wasted tons of chicken. They do not want that to happen again.
I doubt it. These vaccines are a joke anyway with how they were developed. Their actions are no different than the mask and lockdown nonsense which is 100% virtue signaling. I just wish here in FL that there was a way for the Governor to prevent nonsense like this at non govt places. I won't be wearing any more masks so people can virtue signal either and will require an employee to ask me to leave at the places that start that mess up again to please the lefty politicians. The same clowns that are always caught not following their own talk.

Its crazy how easy this guy finds people like this. I remember one where had people saying the Courts should end the First Amendment and jail people saying things they didn't agree with.

Look at you go dude! “Nothing says that a drug has to be fully approved” ok nazi! Holy cow I can’t believe you’d say that in America! We have totally fallen prey to leftist groupthink! Wow!
But it's true. Nothing says that. America is based on laws, so yes I'm speaking about America. Maybe you should learn about the country you love and no legal literature says it has to be approved. I'm just giving facts. This isn’t nazi laws, its America laws....Now you can prefer to wait until that happens but it's not a prerequisite for making it a requirement.

But it's true. Nothing says that. America is based on laws, so yes I'm speaking about America. Maybe you should learn about the country you love and no legal literature says it has to be approved. I'm just giving facts. This isn’t nazi laws, its America laws....Now you can prefer to wait until that happens but it's not a prerequisite for making it a requirement.
As I stated slippery slope. If you think Jan 6 was an insurrection like they try to say it was, I’d hate to think where this country is headed when they pull this with an attitude like that. God help this country in its current state, I’ll say that.

As I stated slippery slope. If you think Jan 6 was an insurrection like they try to say it was, I’d hate to think where this country is headed when they pull this with an attitude like that. God help this country in its current state, I’ll say that.
I feel very confident that those people you're alluding to will just whine and talk tough on social media but get the vaccine.

He can quit if he doesn’t like it.

Can you wear anything you like to work?

You're confused...shocker.

I was asking why they cannot force him to wear a dress. It was an exercise...but the moment has passed.

It’s perfectly legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation. Most small companies do this.

Haha...no it isn't, goofball.

4. Does Title VII protect employees who work in places where state or local law does not prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity?

Yes. As a federal law, Title VII applies nationwide and protects employees from discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity regardless of state or local laws.

Reactions: Tmi512
I’m embarrassed for you.

There is always someone who will take this to the extreme. There is protects from stuff like that. This boogieman stuff is really blah to me.

You really don't see the irony in this statement, do you?

You call it boogeyman stuff because that restriction would bother you. Other restrictions are not boogeyman stuff because they don't bother you.

The term "boogeyman stuff" is sort of defined by the individual, isn't it?

My example is perfectly legitimate. Stop deflecting every time you paint yourself into a corner. Would that be OK in your opinion?

Man, read what you wrote and what these companies are saying. They ARE saying it's your body and your choice but if you CHOSE not to get vaccinated, you can't work here. This isn't your best responds.

And if you choose to support abortion, you can't work here?

Is that ok? If no, what law specifically does it violate that your vaccine law does not violate?

Or is the vaccine thing just more acceptable for you because you agree with it while the no abortion thing is less acceptable because you don't agree?

LOL, this example doesn't even apply and it's uninformed because HIV is SEXUAL transmitted and it's not a gay disease. This also shows why you shouldn't be talking about science related issues. I swear, when some people try to prove a point, they come up with the dumbest stuff, you responded nicer then me BSC HAHA.

True, anyone can get HIV.

However, which segments of the population, based on rates of infection, are most at risk? One of them is intravenous drug users. What's the other one?

This isn’t nazi laws, its America laws.

So laws requiring the people to take a vaccine would be less nazi-like while laws protecting the people from governmental overreach would be more nazi-like in your opinion?

This is a joke, right? Some elaborate troll???

Reactions: Tmi512
Haha...no it isn't, goofball.

4. Does Title VII protect employees who work in places where state or local law does not prohibit employment discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity?

Yes. As a federal law, Title VII applies nationwide and protects employees from discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity regardless of state or local laws.

Queefs response… you’re a loser for spending so much time on a message board

…What can I make for you today?…

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I tend to agree with this guy in more ways than one.

You really don't see the irony in this statement, do you?

You call it boogeyman stuff because that restriction would bother you. Other restrictions are not boogeyman stuff because they don't bother you.

The term "boogeyman stuff" is sort of defined by the individual, isn't it?

My example is perfectly legitimate. Stop deflecting every time you paint yourself into a corner. Would that be OK in your opinion?
You guys come up with these silly scenarios and extreme things to prove a point. Let's focus on this. Like it or not,, the right to require vaccines isn't some extreme idea, it's something that has been going on since the 1900's. When someone try to force those other scenarios, then we can discuss it, until then it's just deflection and wasting time.

So laws requiring the people to take a vaccine would be less nazi-like while laws protecting the people from governmental overreach would be more nazi-like in your opinion?

This is a joke, right? Some elaborate troll???
I don't know what Nazi laws are, I know what American laws are and requiring vaccines is and has been the American way.

I’m just glad Libs have finally came around to being ok with the govt telling people what to do with their bodies. We should see a push from them to make abortion illegal next I would assume

You guys come up with these silly scenarios and extreme things to prove a point. Let's focus on this. Like it or not,, the right to require vaccines isn't some extreme idea, it's something that has been going on since the 1900's. When someone try to force those other scenarios, then we can discuss it, until then it's just deflection and wasting time.
You act like this has happened since 1900. I’ve been around long enough to have never seen this happen. I also realize if it was that crucial to the citizens of this country, you wouldn’t allow hundreds of thousands of people to flow into your country infected, the crap doesn’t add up to smart policy, sorry it seems ignorant, just like those who desire not to take a shot seems ignorant to you.

I don't know what Nazi laws are, I know what American laws are and requiring vaccines is and has been the American way.
Again, for the 10th time, it is illegal for employers to require current employees to take an EUA vaccine.

@Uniformed_ReRe will agree with me here, but @FresnoGator can we have this post of @kalimgoodman's pinned and labeled as misinformation on covid?

Thanks.

You act like this has happened since 1900. I’ve been around long enough to have never seen this happen. I also realize if it was that crucial to the citizens of this country, you wouldn’t allow hundreds of thousands of people to flow into your country infected, the crap doesn’t add up to smart policy, sorry it seems ignorant, just like those who desire not to take a shot seems ignorant to you.

But is has. Schools requires vaccines, some jobs require vaccines and international flights require vaccines. This really isn't new, covid is just so politicized that people want to pretend that it is.

You act like this has happened since 1900.
But is has. Schools requires vaccines, some jobs require vaccines and international flights require vaccines. This really isn't new, covid is just so politicized that people want to pretend that it is.
The FDA was first given the ability to approve EUA vaccines in 2004 with the Project Bioshield Act.

How have employers been requiring current employees to take EUA vaccines since 1900, when EUA vaccines didn't exist till 2004?

And again, this guy claims he works in medicine.

The question is why? Again to say people need a shot, that kills less than .5% of population, to inject this stuff that’s been rushed with plenty of problems, when you keep saying it’s been done in the past, they halted other experimental vaccines when way fewer people died from them. I really don’t get the push for ALL to get it. If people choose not to, the vaccinated shouldn’t have an issue, they are supposedly protected, the problem is are they? I mean this isn’t a 1 time thing, this will mark my words be annual, and if that’s the case, they don’t require flu shots for kids to attend school, they don’t require those for terms of employment, so why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT