ADVERTISEMENT

Is everybody okay with forced vaccinations?

Your mean the doc-tors that Johns Hopkins says are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. behind only cancer and heart disease? The one's killing 250,000+ patients annually with their medical errors? But hey, there's a silver/gold lining to that, as many of them are stealing 7 figure incomes while doing it....

EL CENTRO (KUSI) – A doctor in El Centro (Level 1 urgent care) said he has treated almost 1,700 COVID-19 patients with Hydroxychloroquine, Z pac, and Zinc with ZERO DEATHS.

And he is just one of hundreds of doctors that are using the HCQ cure and having similar success.

If you're looking for the truth about what works, then just 'Follow the Money.... '
Gee, and to think I’ve treated most of my patients with ZPACK and zinc as well as steroids and gee, most all have done well. Those I’ve treated with HCQ or ivermectin had similar results. I highly doubt his 100% survival rate.

Reactions: BSC911
Gee, and to think I’ve treated most of my patients with ZPACK and zinc as well as steroids and gee, most all have done well. Those I’ve treated with HCQ or ivermectin had similar results. I highly doubt his 100% survival rate.
So your covid patients that you've treated with HCQ have done well?

Are the other internet doctors listening?

Wear a damn dress or find a new job.

Easy for you to say that now. If they required you to do something that you didn't support, I'm going to hazard a guess that your tune would change?

I have to breath? Sure, no problem.

I have to be woke? Ok, I'm super woke.

I can't support, have or pay for an abortion if I want to work here? Well now we're violating my right to choose.

I require all my male employees to be heterosexual. I can’t afford to have HIV tearing through my company. Not taking any chances.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Not sure why this is so confusing to some people, especially the right, who is the party of "employer's rights".
So you think employers can discriminate? Really? I don't think you think that at all. This isn't good. Employers shoukdnt discriminate snd if they do it should be illegal. Same if it were a gay a trans a minority or a white guy.

His choice. Get the vaccine or don’t work there. Same with flying on a plane. Wear a mask or don’t fly. Same with the military. Follow their rules or GTFO.

This can’t be more simple.

Stupid people calling others is just hilarious. “ I don’t agree with you so you’re stupid.” You people sound like children.

The amount of times you submit to authority is quite troubling. You just bend over, spread your cheeks, say you enjoy it, and ask for more. Its weird. I get that we need policy as a society....but you take govt control to another level. "Let them fvck your wife, or spend time in jail" will be next.... Its ok to say "nah, fvck that"

The amount of times you submit to authority is quite troubling. You just bend over, spread your cheeks, say you enjoy it, and ask for more. Its weird. I get that we need policy as a society....but you take govt control to another level. "Let them fvck your wife, or spend time in jail" will be next.... Its ok to say "nah, fvck that"
Great analogy. Wearing a mask on a plane is exactly the same as your example.

I fight authority, authority always wins.

Last edited:
You realize that you are discussing medical treatments with a crazy person, don’t you?

I require all my male employees to be heterosexual. I can’t afford to have HIV tearing through my company. Not taking any chances.
It’s perfectly legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation. Most small companies do this.

BTW, they’ve developed a treatment for HIV. Maybe you missed that.

It’s perfectly legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation. Most small companies do this.

HCQ? It IS a miracle drug!😃

That headline is extremely misleading and "forced" vaccines has been settled law since 1905 and has been upheld close to 20 times since then. Also, it's not being forced. If you don't then you can't work there. Nobody is holding you down and forcing it in your arm. It's an option with consequences
So no more my body my choice. Dims are the biggest hypocrites I have ever witnessed.

almost like you can go get a cake baked somewhere else. Oh wait….

Why would a big company like Tyson require vaccines? They have the resources to evaluate risks and benefits to the employees as well as their bottom line. It is obviously in their best interest to prevent Covid infection in their facilities. If individual companies don’t step up then the government will. We can’t just ignore this virus and pray it will just go away. Some precautions need to be taken.
I feel sorry for your friend but also question that his sister in law actually died from the vaccine.
Funny how people question when someone dies from the “vaccine” , but the numbers the authorities use for Covid deaths include gunshot victims & auto accidents deaths who tested positive from a test that has proven to have many false positive & negative results, as Covid deaths! 🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤡 you can’t make this 💩 up! But it’s not even Dem/Rep, this is bigger than that, this is NWO 💩 and for those who like to spout conspiracy BS, you better start waking up, you’re nothing to these people & unless you like living the way failed controlled states do, you’ll wake up. I know this is a long interview, but watch at least the last 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Your mean the doc-tors that Johns Hopkins says are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. behind only cancer and heart disease? The one's killing 250,000+ patients annually with their medical errors? But hey, there's a silver/gold lining to that, as many of them are stealing 7 figure incomes while doing it....

EL CENTRO (KUSI) – A doctor in El Centro (Level 1 urgent care) said he has treated almost 1,700 COVID-19 patients with Hydroxychloroquine, Z pac, and Zinc with ZERO DEATHS.

And he is just one of hundreds of doctors that are using the HCQ cure and having similar success.

If you're looking for the truth about what works, then just 'Follow the Money.... '
Bingo dude, “Follow the Money, not the science!” you know the Bull💩 line the leftists in our government spout! Wake up for crying out loud and look outside your party line box!

Funny how people question when someone dies from the “vaccine” , but the numbers the authorities use for Covid deaths include gunshot victims & auto accidents deaths who tested positive from a test that has proven to have many false positive & negative results, as Covid deaths! 🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤡 you can’t make this 💩 up! But it’s not even Dem/Rep, this is bigger than that, this is NWO 💩 and for those who like to spout conspiracy BS, you better start waking up, you’re nothing to these people & unless you like living the way failed controlled states do, you’ll wake up. I know this is a long interview, but watch at least the last 30 minutes.
So true. I think only 12 people have actually died of the Rona. Worldwide.

It’s all a hoax.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
So true. I think only 12 people have actually died of the Rona. Worldwide.

It’s all a hoax.
Didn’t say a hoax, but wonder with a test that has been proven inefficient & the fact that flu has been pretty well discounted this past year, how many “positive” Covid was actually the flu? Again, why are therapeutics being shutdown when either talked about or used? You have to question these things, I mean if science like they say counts for anything.

I need guidance. What percentage of Covid deaths do you believe are not really Covid deaths? 20%, 50%, 90%? Please provide a source, and not from a right wing click bait source.

I need guidance. What percentage of Covid deaths do you believe are not really Covid deaths? 20%, 50%, 90%? Please provide a source, and not from a right wing click bait source.
According to the CDC, it's 94%.

According to the CDC, 36k Americans have died from covid in the last 18 months.

And you've already been given this guidance. Repeatedly.

Who knows, that’s the point!

“not from a right wing click bait source” why because cnn is any better or not left wing? 🙄🤣

When info is skewed or purposefully altered for whatever reason, why is it always those who point out the discrepancies as the problem? This is just some of the reasons people won’t believe those in control wholeheartedly!

So you think employers can discriminate? Really? I don't think you think that at all. This isn't good. Employers shoukdnt discriminate snd if they do it should be illegal. Same if it were a gay a trans a minority or a white guy.
What are you talking about? There is nothing about this being discriminating.

Easy for you to say that now. If they required you to do something that you didn't support, I'm going to hazard a guess that your tune would change?

I have to breath? Sure, no problem.

I have to be woke? Ok, I'm super woke.

I can't support, have or pay for an abortion if I want to work here? Well now we're violating my right to choose.
There is always someone who will take this to the extreme. There is protects from stuff like that. This boogieman stuff is really blah to me.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
So no more my body my choice. Dims are the biggest hypocrites I have ever witnessed.

almost like you can go get a cake baked somewhere else. Oh wait….
Man, read what you wrote and what these companies are saying. They ARE saying it's your body and your choice but if you CHOSE not to get vaccinated, you can't work here. This isn't your best responds.

LOL, this example doesn't even apply and it's uninformed because HIV is SEXUAL transmitted and it's not a gay disease. This also shows why you shouldn't be talking about science related issues. I swear, when some people try to prove a point, they come up with the dumbest stuff, you responded nicer then me BSC HAHA.

What are you talking about? There is nothing about this being discriminating.
People ask why this country is messed up,

Exhibit 1A: Ladies and gentleman. This person thinks employers requiring current employees to take experimental and potentially deadly vaccines is not only legal, but smart.

This is why our country is in trouble. Because we have too many people like this.

Tyson workers can just game the "religious exemption" rule.
Submit to temperature taking,social distancing, mask wearing and weekly testing.

People ask why this country is messed up,

Exhibit 1A: Ladies and gentleman. This person thinks employers requiring current employees to take experimental and potentially deadly vaccines is not only legal, but smart.

This is why our country is in trouble. Because we have too many people like this.
It’s called exchanging liberty & freedom for false sense of security. People who live in fear & dependency will literally give up their rights!
Submit to temperature taking,social distancing, mask wearing and weekly testing.
federal employees should be able to as well.

Man, read what you wrote and what these companies are saying. They ARE saying it's your body and your choice but if you CHOSE not to get vaccinated, you can't work here. This isn't your best responds.
That is discriminatory to a degree because of religious or other reasons that may influence your opting to not get vaccinated.

Firing somebody that isn't vaccinated isn't discriminating? It is.
Is firing someone because the fail a drug test discriminating? No!...A company can set standards and rules. Vaccination status does not fall under a protected branch, so no it's not discriminating in legal terms.

The religious exemption doesn't work like that. You have to prove that it is and if other people within your religion/place of worship gets vaccinated, it will show that it is not a true religion reason.

Is firing someone because the fail a drug test discriminating? No!...A company can set standards and rules. Vaccination status does not fall under a protected branch, so no it's not discriminating in legal terms.
You cannot legally require current employees to take a EUA vaccine.

I know you get off on stealing people's rights and basic liberties, but you are simply wrong here.

The religious exemption doesn't work like that. You have to prove that it is and if other people within your religion/place of worship gets vaccinated, it will show that it is not a true religion reason.
They can't be required to take an EUA vaccine to stay employed.

Remember when you were trying to spin that stores, universities and employers could require anyone coming on site to have an EUA vaccine? You were dead ass wrong about that as well.

So much misinformation and intentional lies on this board. But @Uniformed_ReRe says *I* am the diabolical one, for telling the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT