ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting theory I heard on Michael Rappaport video

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
A friend told me she thinks this will lead to more celebs doing the same. Sorry hate to do it but gotta back Trump over Biden.

THEN that opens the door for .......Gavin or Michelle. Then all the celebs sing the praises of the pick, thankful they don't have to vote for Mean Tweets after all.

A friend told me she thinks this will lead to more celebs doing the same. Sorry hate to do it but gotta back Trump over Biden.

THEN that opens the door for .......Gavin or Michelle. Then all the celebs sing the praises of the pick, thankful they don't have to vote for Mean Tweets after all.
Man you are one fearful paranoid lil non binary person. That python is gonna get ya!!!

I mean it’s not a stretch, we all predicted he’d get tossed at some point and the celebrity class has always been a force for the Dems.

I mean it’s not a stretch, we all predicted he’d get tossed at some point and the celebrity class has always been a force for the Dems.
The thing is, no one cares about celebs. The average American doesn't.

Progressives still think they are oh so dreamy. Almost as dreamy as Hamas and hitler. But thankfully that group is about as rare as a true moderate on this board.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT