ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation will drop 'significantly' next year, Goldman Sachs economists forecast

LOL...where do you think I came up with the "methinks" you replied to goofball?

The term "methinks" exists outside of that phrase...you didn't learn that on the BAT did you? 🤣

Classic @BSC911

You got pissed, can't think straight and blew your sock. 😘

bama still busy talking about his favorite subject...himself

It provides good cover for a lack of knowledge about the thread topic

The term "methinks" exists outside of that phrase..

It absolutely does. Odd that you came up with "the lady doth protest too much, methinks" right after I posted...

Methinks I struck a nerve.

...and then asked me if I'd ever heard of it. Derp.

you didn't learn that on the BAT did you? 🤣

LOL, no...high school. Ms Haley's 11th grade literature iirc. When you're mad, the @BSC911 really comes out of you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
It's a great subject. You must agree because here you are.

No actually this is my thread about economic forecasts...

No surprise why I'm here...what did you show up here to do?
Cry about being made fun of?

I should go copy and paste a bunch of crap. That would make me look like an expert, right?

No, I don't even that could make you look like an expert in anything
Requires an actual knowledge & understanding what you're cutting and pasting

No surprise why I'm here...what did you show up here to do?
Cry about being made fun of?

...still discussing 1137. 😂

No, I don't even that could make you look like an expert in anything
Requires an actual knowledge & understanding what you're cutting and pasting

So you pretty much need a PHD to cut and paste someone else's work?

Interesting.

No it requires intelligence... 🤣

But your thin skin is shining through so bright I have to wear shades... 😎

If only I could copy and paste like you, the expert.

After reading your posts today, your claims that anyone else is thin skinned is just the funniest thing you've ever said on this board.

I would have paid good money to watch your blood pressure spike on your knock off fitbit a few hours ago.

Bama has a "triggered" meltdown across multiple threads because he's upset about being called a mall cop & Barney Fife...

Wants to be known as a "expert" in something but is too afraid to say where he got his college degree from 🤣

I'm a UF grad bachelor & MBA....

What diploma mill do you attend again? 👨‍🎓

Reactions: BSC911
Wants to be known as a "expert" in something but is too afraid to say where he got his college degree from 🤣

Really? You sure about that sparky?

You're angry and you aren’t making sense. I've mentioned where I got my degree here several times actually. Settle down already.

I'm a UF grad bachelor & MBA....

I don't believe you. Mostly because you lie a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

You're angry and you aren’t making sense. I've mentioned where I got my degree here several times actually. Settle down already.

So where did you go to school? 🤣

Awww...Bless your heart...Or as they say where I'm from Good For You!!! 🤣

LOL

Yes everyone on a gator website MUST be BSC... :rolleyes: 🤣

70xt1s.jpg

70xt8o.jpg

70xtd9.jpg

70xtj5.jpg

70xtxz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
They must think we are the only two ever to receive a degree from UF.

I mean, it certainly doesn’t compare to a UNF or Bama degree in something called International Studies. Wtf is that?

I miss my other supposed sock accounts like mdfgator and CFAgator to name but a few. It’s such a lame troll it’s laughable. Maybe I should report them.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Ask and ye shall receive. I don’t really follow the guy but every economist is wrong from time to time.

when Trump was elected, Krugman predicted a certain crash of the stock market, so he advised to divest immediately. Then it went on to record highs ...

when Trump was elected, Krugman predicted a certain crash of the stock market, so he advised to divest immediately. Then it went on to record highs ...
I would never trust any economists prediction on the stock market. That’s not their expertise. Plus nobody can really predict the stock market.

Except me. PM me if you want a hot stock tip.😏

Our thread. Remember, the troll is that we are the same person. Ghost gave the order. The sheep followed.

I remember they cried and got Kalims thread locked for being a troll thread.

How big is your boat?

LOL, Ghost had nothing to do with it. I'm reasonably certain he has they/them on ignore.

If you're more comfortable pretending, I can live with it.

With you. If he DID go to college somewhere..he has EVERY right to go slap his professors for stealing

I would never trust any economists prediction on the stock market. That’s not their expertise. Plus nobody can really predict the stock market.

Except me. PM me if you want a hot stock tip.😏
I would trust Bernie Madoff before I asked you ANYTING that was important. I know a fraud when I see one

I would trust Bernie Madoff before I asked you ANYTING that was important. I know a fraud when I see one
Yet the biggest fraud in history, Trump, seems to slip right underneath your nose. That's OK, so did many of the other fraudsters throughout history.

I 100% trust Trump...I have never seen him be wrong. Speaking of fraudsters..how is everything with you?
Of course you do. You are under his spell and there is no saving you. You believe he is a stable genius who would never lie to you.

You have my sympathy.

Waiting for Bamafan to ignore this news while continuing his lame sock account troll. I guess that International Studies didn’t include economics.

Your ridiculous nature is my favorite thing about you. 😂

It's quite welcome after watching it go up for 13 of the first 17 months that Hiden was in office.

Inflation rate when Hiden took office: 1.4%

Current inflation rate: 7.1%

Facts matter.

I guess I'm thankful that it isn't worse. This admin could have done worse. If that's a compliment to them, they're welcome to it.

There were certainly predictions that at this point things would be worse and that things would be better.

Anecdotally I can absolutely say that poor people seem to be poorer today than they were 2 years ago. However, I feared that they would be in even worse shape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT