ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation will drop 'significantly' next year, Goldman Sachs economists forecast

RayGravesGhost

Bull Gator
Jun 13, 2021
conservatives will shift their focus to investigations since the economy scare tactics will subside

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...goldman-sachs-economists-forecast-11668417681
Inflation will drop 'significantly' next year, Goldman Sachs economists forecast

The Federal Reserve’s preferred measure of inflation will fall below 3% by the end of next year as supply constraints ease, the cost of housing falls and the labor market cools, according to Goldman Sachs

conservatives will shift their focus to investigations since the economy scare tactics will subside

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...goldman-sachs-economists-forecast-11668417681

The Federal Reserve’s preferred measure of inflation will fall below 3% by the end of next year as supply constraints ease, the cost of housing falls and the labor market cools, according to Goldman Sachs

it should and we will also be going into a bad recession sometime in 2023 (not 2008 crazy bad but a good one). And then the stock market crooks can start reveling QE to infinity and back to ZIRP while the economy languishes.

I’d like for Congress to investigate the FTX / Ukraine / DNC money laundering loop.

Forecasts are for a mild recession at best...

I don't think anyone is forecasting a resumption of QE
We'll have added 5% to Fed Funds

Plenty of other ways to stimulate the economy if need be than buying up bonds

Forecasts are for a mild recession at best...

I don't think anyone is forecasting a resumption of QE
We'll have added 5% to Fed Funds

Plenty of other ways to stimulate the economy if need be than buying up bonds

Mark my words we will be back to QE and beginning another ZIRP over time as we head to the 2024 elections.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
The FTX mess is going to require a lot of investigation & litigation...
Don't expect any answers quickly

Just remember the core idea behind crypto was "decentralization" aka deregulation to avoid government oversight

Not all government oversight is "tyranny"...not all deregulation is good

You do know there’s a difference between inflation rate and inflation? So they’re going to rollback inflation or just slow the rise? I think we know the answer.
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: skybsbll

I hope they are correct...because we're absolutely staring over a precipice.

If a Republican sat in the Oval and they controlled congress, you'd be in agreement.

"Transitory" Inflation.

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

fizzer1k-5597.gif

• Haha
will shift their focus to investigations since the economy scare tactics will subside

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
You do know there’s a difference between inflation rate and inflation? So they’re going to rollback inflation or just slow the rise? I think we know the answer.
🤣🤣🤣

Do you regularly struggle with plain English?

If you had any clue about this topic you would realize that inflation has ALREADY begun to ease in certain sectors of the CPI.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonm...on-surprise-markets-disagree/?sh=221577be5c4d

The November CPI report offered encouraging signs that inflation could be easing. Food inflation started to slow and a growing number of categories are declining in price. Housing costs continue to rise, but that is expected to change in the coming months as other series are showing house prices starting to fall.

Why would I want to become friends with Gator1776?
We had a prior history discussing his views of Jackson St's student body

And its amusing that he returns to tell people who aren't "experts" in a field they were wrong but makes the same type of comments about things he isn't an "expert" in

Why would I want to become friends with Gator1776?
We had a prior history discussing his views of Jackson St's student body

And its amusing that he returns to tell people who aren't "experts" in a field they were wrong but makes the same type of comments about things he isn't an "expert" in

It was more of a general statement, but I digress.

I will bet this does NOT come true. I guess the OP still puts his falling out teeth under his pillow waiting for the tooth fairy? Because fuel prices are about to go CRAZY...and thee is no way inflation will go down, when fuel goes WAY up.

Still clinging to the hope that 8% inflation is the end of the world and will lead to a "red tsunami" ? 🤣

I will bet this does NOT come true. I guess the OP still puts his falling out teeth under his pillow waiting for the tooth fairy? Because fuel prices are about to go CRAZY...and thee is no way inflation will go down, when fuel goes WAY up.
Wait,a bet?

Yeah, I’ll bet inflation slows. I’ll bet gas prices don’t return to previous highs.

How much?

Wait,a bet?

Yeah, I’ll bet inflation slows. I’ll bet gas prices don’t return to previous highs.

How much?
Inflation HAS slowed because of FJB selling off the reserves. What I AM saying is that gas will SKYROCKET before years end, and when it does, inflation will soar. Now about a bet. I would NEVER bet with someone that has been caught telling so many whoppers. WHY would I bet with someone like that? You have been outed for SO MANY lies on here. I actually enjoy going back and forth with you, but let's just leave it at that.

Inflation HAS slowed because of FJB selling off the reserves. What I AM saying is that gas will SKYROCKET before years end, and when it does, inflation will soar. Now about a bet. I would NEVER bet with someone that has been caught telling so many whoppers. WHY would I bet with someone like that? You have been outed for SO MANY lies on here. I actually enjoy going back and forth with you, but let's just leave it at that.
1. I’ve never been caught lying.
2. You’re just chicken. All hat, no cattle.

Let’s face it, you know nothing about what impacts gas prices. You’ sell cars for a living. Selling reserves has had minimal impact.

The FTX mess is going to require a lot of investigation & litigation...
Don't expect any answers quickly

Just remember the core idea behind crypto was "decentralization" aka deregulation to avoid government oversight

Not all government oversight is "tyranny"...not all deregulation is good
Hard to argue with this thread.

i don’t doubt that inflation will moderate now that fiscal stimulus has stopped, lockdowns removed, a likely retreat from Russia, easing of C19 policies in China and QT has been in effect

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
1. I’ve never been caught lying.
2. You’re just chicken. All hat, no cattle.

Let’s face it, you know nothing about what impacts gas prices. You’ sell cars for a living. Selling reserves has had minimal impact.
You are all crotch, no cock. You haven't been correct one time on energy prices. You are FAKE NEWS. There's no way in hell you EVER worked in the energy segment and you are too young to ever have been a gas attendant and pumped gas.

frentistadancando.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Says the guy who cries publicly that people call him a mall cop 😢

And by crying you mean laughing. Call me whatever you like Ray.

This conversation began because you were sad that I didn't believe you were capable of being in the impressive position that you claimed. And now you accuse me of crying? LOL, ok.

And by crying you mean laughing. Call me whatever you like Ray.

This conversation began because you were sad that I didn't believe you were capable of being in the impressive position that you claimed. And now you accuse me of crying? LOL, ok.

What I didn't know was that you repeatedly have been identified as not being able to handle the jokes when they're directed at you.

You have a prior history...from a year ago with a different poster

I clarified with you because it sort of shocked me. You confirmed. You then went on to say something like you have ITT calling me Barney Fife and that I should patrol high schools arresting kids for grabbing tit without permission.

This much is clear. You either lied about being a guy who sexually assaulted girls in your youth or you are lying now about what you claimed you did in your youth. One or the other MUST be true.

Either way, your lying shocks no one. And you do have a very odd sense of "humor."

Bama gets all up in his feelings when people joke about his chosen profession 🤣

Now I understand what BSC was talking about... 🤣 🤣 🤣

What I didn't know was that you repeatedly have been identified as not being able to handle the jokes when they're directed at you.

You have a prior history...from a year ago with a different poster

Bama gets all up in his feelings when people joke about his chosen profession 🤣

Now I understand what BSC was talking about... 🤣 🤣 🤣

😂🤣😂

Seriously? The point of that post wasn't about being called Barney Fife you dolt. It was about @BSC911 claiming he grabbed girls breasts without permission while in high school.

And once again we've confirmed another sock. This post was from a LONG time ago. @BSC911 would remember this post, you would not...because you weren't here, right?

But you were here...because you are yet another sock. You suck at this.

😂🤣😂

Seriously? The point of that post wasn't about being called Barney Fife you dolt. It was about @BSC911 claiming he grabbed girls breasts without permission while in high school.

And once again we've confirmed another sock. This post was from a LONG time ago. @BSC911 would remember this post, you would not...because you weren't here, right?

But you were here...because you are yet another sock. You suck at this.
omg-chris-pratt.gif

smell-sock.gif

The point of the posts is irrelevant...

Your history is to cry about jokes made about you in your profession regardless of the topic

It usually derails any thread into a cryfest by you... about you

Its pretty obvious how sensitive you are to it...
You've been reacting that way for over a year now

Methinks I struck a nerve.

Call me Paul Blart again. That'll show me. 😂🤣😂

This was a @BSC911 move from a while back. I should have caught on as soon as the new handle @RayGravesGhost started in on it.

Claiming conspiracy theories now? 🤣

Ever heard the phrase "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Your continued triggered responses are just confirmation of the truth

The point of the posts is irrelevant...

Your history is to cry about jokes made about you in your profession regardless of the topic

It usually derails any thread into a cryfest by you... about you

Its pretty obvious how sensitive you are to it...
You've been reacting that way for over a year now

LOL, we were discussing whether or not he (meaning you) was admitting to sexually assaulting young girls while in high school.

He (you) got so pissed he lashed out with Paul Blart and Barney Fife. 😂

This is your greatest fail yet. And that is, once again, tall cotton. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT