ADVERTISEMENT

Inauguration

From one of my bro’s on the UK board:

Click the Twitter link and read it all the way through....

This isn’t surprising. IMO, they should have called off the inauguration entirely.

Some of the capitol police just let an angry mob into the Capitol. I know they aren’t the same people as the National Guard, but it’s clear that there are sympathizers both in Law Enforcement and the Military. Trump has been purging leaders at the Pentagon and replacing them with hardcore Trumpers.

I know the majority are loyal to the US, but it only takes one deranged Trumperto start a war. This is a dangerous situation.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I did NOT in fact imply that YOU didn't care. My post wasn't about you, get over yourself.

At 32 you are a boomer to many as well. I DGAF if you call me a boomer...it just sounded stupid considering but have at it.

You made it about me when you replied to me. I will try and get over myself but can’t make any promises.

Almost as dumb as saying someone who is an actual millennial isn’t and is considered a boomer by other millennials?

And I know you didn’t say it, but you liked it so same-same.

Millenials rarely do. But the youngest and most inexperienced always think they know more than everyone else.

But yeah, all millenials call any guy over 30 the 'old man'.

Agreed, the youngest and the oldest typically think they know everything when they are usually the most wrong. I’ve learned experience and time doesn’t always equal wisdom. It’s always the youngest and oldest that are most impressionable. Boomers and gen z are going to ruin this country together.

I’ve never been called old man by anyone under 30.

You made it about me when you replied to me. I will try and get over myself but can’t make any promises.

I replied to you. That doesn’t mean that I was referring to you. You're 32 now...put on some big boy pants.

Almost as dumb as saying someone who is an actual millennial isn’t and is considered a boomer by other millennials?

So it was dumb for him to say you aren't a millennial because you are a millennial? You do realize that there are boomers and people my age aren't actually in that group? My parents are boomers. And you didn't "like" it, you typed it and then doubled down when I told you how old I was.

PS...my 17 year old would absolutely call you a boomer. Sure, she'd be factually incorrect just like you are.

Reactions: martycat1
No I don’t understand at all. You implied I didn’t care until now by using an example of when I was 12. How many 12 year olds care about who the President is?

You are 42 which is pretty a much a boomer to most millennials.

42 is much closer to Millennial than Boomer.

Up until a few years ago, people who are now lumped in with “Generation X” were called “Generation Y” which also included what are now considered older Millennials. It only changed to to line up with the then perceived importance of Year 2000.

The original grouping made more sense since people born from the early 70s up to the mid 80s typically grew up around computers, but were children before the Internet became mainstream. That’s arguably the most important formative cultural trait they share.

It makes no sense to lump someone who was born in 1981 with someone who was alive when the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan show.

42 is much closer to Millennial than Boomer.

Up until a few years ago, people who are now lumped in with “Generation X” were called “Generation Y” which also included what are now considered older Millennials. It only changed to to line up with the then perceived importance of Year 2000.

The original grouping made more sense since people born from the early 70s up to the mid 80s typically grew up around computers, but were children before the Internet became mainstream. That’s arguably the most important formative cultural trait they share.

It makes no sense to lump someone who was born in 1981 with someone who was alive when the Beatles appeared on the Ed Sullivan show.

Boomer is a mindset

I replied to you. That doesn’t mean that I was referring to you. You're 32 now...put on some big boy pants.

So it was dumb for him to say you aren't a millennial because you are a millennial? You do realize that there are boomers and people my age aren't actually in that group? My parents are boomers. And you didn't "like" it, you typed it and then doubled down when I told you how old I was.

PS...my 17 year old would absolutely call you a boomer. Sure, she'd be factually incorrect just like you are.

So you replied to me to refer to someone else? Makes total sense.

Your 17 year old doesn’t sound very smart.

Boomer is a mindset

No it isn't you dolt. It's an actual generation. You millennials are just goofy enough not to actually recognize it.

You complained about being excluded, incorrectly, from being called a millennial. Calling someone in their 40's a boomer is also factually incorrect.

Pick a standard and grow up...or don't. I do not actually care either way.

No it isn't you dolt. It's an actual generation. You millennials are just goofy enough not to actually recognize it.

You complained about being excluded, incorrectly, from being called a millennial. Calling someone in their 40's a boomer is also factually incorrect.

Pick a standard and grow up...or don't. I do not actually care either way.

It’s not factually incorrect if they identify as a boomer. You would have to ask first to find out

It’s not factually incorrect if they identify as a boomer. You would have to ask first to find out

You are not bright. I had some fun but this is a waste of my time. I'm sorry if I offended your tender sensibilities.

I identify as a meat popsicle ($1 to Bruce Willis), not as a boomer. Now that we've settled that...

Smartest thing ever posted on this Board...run away and don’t look back...your brain may turn to oatmeal...

Oh and just read a high school civics book on prior election issues, you’ll get it...

Which includes you two as well...so....

You are not bright. I had some fun but this is a waste of my time. I'm sorry if I offended your tender sensibilities.

I identify as a meat popsicle ($1 to Bruce Willis), not as a boomer. Now that we've settled that...

Well I apologize for mis identifying you. I can see it got you riled up and I didn’t mean to trigger you

I had no idea what gen I belonged to so I looked it up. I blamed my kids for doing stupid things because I thought they were gen xers. I need to get on the phone and tell them what idiots they really are.

I made a mistake something that narcissist like you never do. It was a one time thing, unlike your daily "Rump won in a landslide" You really do need to keep a record of what you say so you wont appear stupider than you have proven to be.

A one time thing? Dude it went on for MONTHS! Hell I've caught you jumping bsc and other posters when you clearly meant to reply to me LOL

You voted for the guy that failed 3rd grade. I think you did too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT