ADVERTISEMENT

Inauguration

You lying kunt. Evidence has to be admitted to become testimony. Damn, BSC does the fries, and you put them into small cardboard boxes.

Oh but, but the whole ton of affidavits then were really pretty much useless like I said. Where did you get triggered from the testimony angle? You just brought up that strawman from where? You saying I lied about Trump jr. because you'd be the liar?

Oh but, but the whole ton of affidavits then were really pretty much useless like I said.

You mean the judges refused to hear them cause he tossed the cases on procedural grounds? Yeah, we've already covered that. And you lied about it.

Same ole same ole...this is the price you pay for defending the cheaters.

@Nolec lies then says he's telling the truth....cause the NYT told the same lie. LMAO!

I wish one of them would just admit that they are fine with their party rigging the election. Everyone here knows that Hiden could come out and admit it all, and they would still say it was ok.

Cause Orange Man Bad. Or something...

Maybe you should clue in the whole Judiciary with your brilliance. LOL Tell DOJ while you're at it. I always figured you were just trolling on the rigged election idea, but I'm staring to think you've been completely HOODWINKED. Send more money to Trump. LOL

You lying kunt. Evidence has to be admitted to become testimony. Damn, BSC does the fries, and you put them into small cardboard boxes.

Go back and read the filed cases. They are sad. Nothing more than a summation of all the twitter crap that your crew has been posing in here. Nothing else.

See, when you file a suit, that's where you are supposed to show that you have grounds for a suit to be heard. No grounds were given, because the twitter crap isn't evidence of anything, so everything got tossed out. Even the Texas suit to the Supreme Court was nothing more than the same drivel that was in every other filed suit. SCOTUS did Texas and Trump a favor by not taking up the case, because they would have been humiliated in court.

Reactions: Nolec
Go back and read the filed cases. They are sad. Nothing more than a summation of all the twitter crap that your crew has been posing in here. Nothing else.

Then that makes them refusing to hear the evidence even more suspicious.

Innocent people have nothing to hide. This isn't that hard.

Reactions: jfegaly

The difficulty here is that you seem unable to understand that Trump's team had over 60 opportunities to present any actual evidence, and never did.

You would think even a terrible lawyer like Giuliani would have figured out after 20 or 30 suits being dismissed out of hand that he should put some of his evidence in the suits, wouldn't you? Oh wait, all the "evidence" they had was the same "evidence" you have seen posted here from Twitter. Maybe that's the problem. Courts don't rule when the suit is a big nothingburger,

So E. Trump is hiding corruption by taking the 5th in the NY Grand Jury? Lizard explained that you can't bring a case without admissible evidence, it's called frivolous. So in your mind 60 of 61 judges were trying to hide something. What a joke. It's difficult to understand the lack of reality you have.

You mean the judges refused to hear them cause he tossed the cases on procedural grounds? Yeah, we've already covered that. And you lied about it.

Same ole same ole...this is the price you pay for defending the cheaters.

Dude, if you have 60 lawsuits tossed out due to procedural issues, your lawyers are idiots, and you are an idiot for having a legal team that can't get one lawsuit filed correctly in 60 tries.

Dude, if you have 60 lawsuits tossed out due to procedural issues, your lawyers are idiots, and you are an idiot for having a legal team that can't get one lawsuit filed correctly in 60 tries.

You are such a moron. When I mocked @Uniformed_ReRe and said one day you sheep would claim Trump's team was really 0-60 in court cases, I should have known that one of you would actually claim that.

I can't even. You guys are completely brainwashed.

You are such a moron. When I mocked @Uniformed_ReRe and said one day you sheep would claim Trump's team was really 0-60 in court cases, I should have known that one of you would actually claim that.

Yet if even one of those cases got any traction at all, it would be shouted by the Trumpers from every hilltop. Too bad, no case, no evidence, no traction. LOL

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Yet if even one of those cases got any traction at all, it would be shouted by the Trumpers from every hilltop. Too bad, no case, no evidence, no traction. LOL
Poor Nullsee. If the shoe was on the other foot, it would be a "constitutional crisis". Voter fraud with no judicial prudence. Well guess what asshole, that's what we got. Banana Republik, and you cheer it on. May you have 1000 Taggerts in your corching lines. A pox upon your house. 😂

I believe I heard there will be nearly 20,000 troops. Yes there is no need for that many troops at an " Peaceful Inaugaration"
Given the fact you all can't be trusted, rather have too many than too few.
You folks talk about how peaceful you are. that is just another of your far fetched stories. I would not attend the inauguration if someone offered to pay for my room and give me the best tickets in the house and $5,000.

Reactions: gatorspeed

As I recall, you maintained that cases filed by “Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.” didn’t count.

So lefties now love them some borders and some guns. LMAO! Buncha snowflake hypocrites.
Ghost cmon man the snowflake garbage gets old, here’s the short of it Amigo, Trump was his on worst enemy, if he could’ve pulled his head out of his Ass he probably would be rolling to a second term, he’s no everyday joe and busting his Ass to pay the bills, forget about who’s left or right, he’s been enabled for four years and had every opportunity too man up, IT JUST AINT IN HIM. You gotta move on at some point Bro

And one more time. The election was rigged by the Republicans so they would have a plan B when they lost. They just did a p--s poor job of it.

Trump knew beforehand that the mail-in votes would favor Biden. And because they would be counted last in many places, this would create a temporary “red mirage” that would shift back to Biden in the end. He exploited this dynamic to falsely claim “massive fraud” knowing that many of his supporters would fall for it.

Trump knew beforehand that the mail-in votes would favor Biden.

You're almost there.

Dems knew they could easily rig mail-in ballots, but they would need a scenario where they could dump hundreds of thousands of them into the system, and it would look legitimate.

IOW, they needed an environment where voting patterns were dramatically shifted from in-person to mail-in.

And viola, along comes covid aka the Plandemic and suddenly all was fixed.

And somehow, they still let themselves get caught LOL

Trump knew beforehand that the mail-in votes would favor Biden. And because they would be counted last in many places, this would create a temporary “red mirage” that would shift back to Biden in the end. He exploited this dynamic to falsely claim “massive fraud” knowing that many of his supporters would fall for it.

There wasn't a “red mirage” only a tidal wave of biblical proportions of Trump voters on 11/3.
75% of all votes tallied election night went to Trump. There’s no way to overcome that sort of lead legitimately. The algorithm was smashed into a million pieces and resetting the machines and ballot stuffing were the only way to win at that point.

You’re party cheated and got caught BIGLY. The best is still to come for the patriots!

2016 - Democrats “tRuMp sToLe tHe EleCtIon”

2020 - Trumpers “dEmOcrAtS sToLe tHe eLecTiOn”

I’m noticing a trend. This should bode well for our future as a country. Can’t wait until 2024 to see who steals the next election!

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I’m noticing a trend. This should bode well for our future as a country. Can’t wait until 2024 to see who steals the next election!

Democrats said the 2000 and 2004 elections were stolen as well.

Republicans never said the 1992, 1996, 2008 or 20212 elections were stolen.

Dems always say it was stolen when they lose.

Republicans only say it was stolen when we see evidence that it was.

And one more time. The election was rigged by the Republicans so they would have a plan B when they lost. They just did a p--s poor job of it.

I don't know that I've seen a more clear example of what people mean when they say, "useful idiot."

So congrats on that I guess.

Agree...it doesn’t appear that things will get better in 2024. Probably much worse imo.

Some of us were issuing this warning in 2000 but we were dismissed and called uneducated conservatives.

...but now it's a problem? I read you.

Trump claimed the 2016 election had massive fraud . He formed a Election Comm. to investigate with pence in charge.... yeah they didn't find anything.

Trump claimed the 2016 election had massive fraud . He formed a Election Comm. to investigate with pence in charge.... yeah they didn't find anything.

Completely false, but you know that.

Pence asked for voter records from all states to make accurate assessment of whether or not fraud happened.

31 states, almost all dem, refused to give him any info. Committee was disbanded because they couldn't make an accurate assessment.

Cheaters don't want people to investigate if they cheated. Same reason dem states wouldn't let Dominion machines be forensically audited.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Agree...it doesn’t appear that things will get better in 2024. Probably much worse imo.

Some of us were issuing this warning in 2000 but we were dismissed and called uneducated conservatives.

...but now it's a problem? I read you.

Well Boomer I was 12 in 2000 and didn’t give two shits about the Presidential election

Well Boomer I was 12 in 2000 and didn’t give two shits about the Presidential election

Solid argument...you were 12 and didn't care.

Perhaps this would be a perfect opportunity to speak less and learn from people who know more.

Once I come across people who know what they are talking about I will be all ears. Don’t believe I will find them on here

Well, you did just post that you were 12 and didn't care...so you can understand where I'm coming from, right?

BTW, I'm 10 years older than you and you called me boomer. 🤣

Well, you did just post that you were 12 and didn't care...so you can understand where I'm coming from, right?

BTW, I'm 10 years older than you and you called me boomer. 🤣

No I don’t understand at all. You implied I didn’t care until now by using an example of when I was 12. How many 12 year olds care about who the President is?

You are 42 which is pretty a much a boomer to most millennials.

No I don’t understand at all. You implied I didn’t care until now by using an example of when I was 12. How many 12 year olds care about who the President is?

You are 42 which is pretty a much a boomer to most millennials.

I did NOT in fact imply that YOU didn't care. My post wasn't about you, get over yourself.

At 32 you are a boomer to many as well. I DGAF if you call me a boomer...it just sounded stupid considering but have at it.

Completely false, but you know that.

Pence asked for voter records from all states to make accurate assessment of whether or not fraud happened.

31 states, almost all dem, refused to give him any info. Committee was disbanded because they couldn't make an accurate assessment.

Cheaters don't want people to investigate if they cheated. Same reason dem states wouldn't let Dominion machines be forensically audited.

They asked for individual persons voter records... a huge red flag for voter security and suppression.
"On June 28, 2017, Sen Kobash wrote a letter in conjunction with the DoJ requesting personal voter information from every state. The request was met with significant bipartisan backlash and a majority of states refused to supply some or all of the information, citing privacy concerns or state laws.

Trump's creation of the commission was criticized by voting rights advocates, scholars and experts, and newspaper editorial boards as a pretext for, and prelude to, voter suppression"
Nice try... failure. Found nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT