ADVERTISEMENT

Inauguration

I don’t think it’s going to happen, but I would be down for a little trump reality tv with the former prez and the illegally elected pres being put in cuffs on national tv. Would be awesome to see our country saved from tyranny

I could see it. And would explain why there are far more troops than necessary for an inauguration.

Have the event start, troops fall in to surround the crowd, FBI storms the stage and makes the arrests.

"Embroiling the military due to the inaction and failings of the police only serves to conflate the two, and would put both military members and civilians at greater risk. Cracking down with authoritarianism does nothing but further politicize the military and erode the trust the public has in us. There is no winning in this scenario.”

Is Trump still “technically” POTUS? Is there any scenario where DHS/DOD/FEMA would be in charge? Has Trump been strategically placing people in charge of those organizations since 11/3? Are there any laws/acts/provisions where POTUS can cede power temporarily under special circumstances? Was him and Pences terms ending the other day on state department website a “hack” or a reflection of something more? Why is FEMA setting up disaster relief centers all over DC? Why are 25k national guard in DC?

I just want to know why there will be more troops attending the inauguration than actual Hiden voters.

Watching @sadgator get nervous about everyone asking the same question is just icing on the cake.

I thought sheep told us 80M people voted for Hiden? More popular than obama?

Interesting when talking points meet reality, isn't it?

Reactions: fatman76
It’s a Hiden inauguration. It’s going to be an absolute record attendance for the inauguration just like his record voter tally in the selection. However, attendance will not be determined by fact or what the eye sees in terms of attendance and evidence. Attendance will be tracked by Dominion/Smartmatic tabulators. Furthermore, almost all Hiden voters are so scared of the CHY-NA virus that they cannot leave their homes, even to fulfill the sacred American duty of voting (in person). They will be attending via mail in participation. As with the election of 11/3 all mail in attendance slips received up to and including several days after the deadline will be accepted. And no proof that you even are that person will be required to prove your attendance. All receipts of attendance will be military grade shredded once final count is completed. All Dominion/Smartmatic tabulators will be immediately sent to Hillary Clinton for BleachBit protocols.

I just want to know why there will be more troops attending the inauguration than actual Hiden voters.

Watching @sadgator get nervous about everyone asking the same question is just icing on the cake.
Uh...there’s that many troops because a bunch of nit wits tried to derail the government a week ago...

trust sadgator, he isn’t nervous about anything...other than the fact that we apparently have a ridiculously high number of imbeciles in this country....and heights...

Uh...there’s that many troops because a bunch of nit wits tried to derail the government a week ago...

trust sadgator, he isn’t nervous about anything...other than the fact that we apparently have a ridiculously high number of imbeciles in this country....and heights...

So lefties now love them some borders and some guns. LMAO! Buncha snowflake hypocrites.

Reactions: martycat1
Nothing says you're big on democracy like rigging an election.

Keep repeating a lie enough and you might even believe it yourself. You kow like winning an election doesn't happen until Inauguration. So what of all those offices that don't have inaugurations, you'd have to come up with a different way to not honor your bet. LOL Maybe don't bet on those. LOL

Keep repeating a lie enough and you might even believe it yourself.

If that's all it took then I'd be like you and think masks kill covid and dems didn't rig the election.

Critical thinkers go on facts. And the facts aren't what sheep like hearing. Not my problem.

Keep repeating a lie enough and you might even believe it yourself. You kow like winning an election doesn't happen until Inauguration. So what of all those offices that don't have inaugurations, you'd have to come up with a different way to not honor your bet. LOL Maybe don't bet on those. LOL
The only lie is that there is no fraud. That's what MSM keeps programing you into. Don't do any independent research. Don't look at any evidence. Just be a good little sheep and keep repeating what MSM tells you. Some sheep are just beyond saving.

The only lie is that there is no fraud. That's what MSM keeps programing you into. Don't do any independent research. Don't look at any evidence. Just be a good little sheep and keep repeating what MSM tells you. Some sheep are just beyond saving.

Sure, that's it. Multiple recounts, the DOJ and about 60 judges as well, yeah everybody simply missed that massive fraud.

If that's all it took then I'd be like you and think masks kill covid and dems didn't rig the election.

Critical thinkers go on facts. And the facts aren't what sheep like hearing. Not my problem.

Got evidence? Thought not. Poor sad poster that resorts to lies ..... but that makes sense because by definition, a person that won't honor his bet is a liar.

Read all 3. Hope you can follow. Lots of big words. The big words are discriminating against you. You're just not intelligent enough to understand them.

I read through Vol. 1 and determined not to waste time on the next two, since A) It violates the Hatch Act, B) He has no credentials to assess elections, C) D) His claims have been shot down repeatedly, D) Vol 2 and 3 were derided even more than Vol. 1 . You may find electoral fiction interesting, 60 judges and I prefer actual facts. Do you also have a crush on the Kraken krackpot lady?

I read through Vol. 1 and determined not to waste time on the next two, since A) It violates the Hatch Act, B) He has no credentials to assess elections, C) D) His claims have been shot down repeatedly, D) Vol 2 and 3 were derided even more than Vol. 1 . You may find electoral fiction interesting, 60 judges and I prefer actual facts. Do you also have a crush on the Kraken krackpot lady?
Congrats Nolec! You’re officially the biggest 🐑 I haven’t blocked on this site! Where to begin with your response? 🤔🤔🤔

Well, you mention that you only read volume 1 before you “determined not to waste your time on the next 2”. Remarkably, you still were able to ascertain that “vol 2/3 were derided even more than vol 1”. Are you clairvoyant Nolec? Sorry. Big word. Can you foresee the future Nolec? I don’t understand how you could come to such a determination without reading them? How are vol 2/3 more derided than vol 1 when you never read them? Did Forbes give you the cliff notes? You mention “His claims that they been shot down”. I’m assuming when the MSM told you Ruby Freeman committed no crime you just accepted that verbatim? Sorry another big word. Or that 1,000,000 more mail in ballots were counted in GA vs 2016 and yet they were accepted at a clip of 17x greater than 2016. That means a ballot was 17x more likely to be considered “okay” this election than last. This is despite receiving 1,000,000 more than in 2016.

Thanks for linking the 🐑 fodder Forbes article tho. Good to know they make it easy enough for you to understand without having to research or think objectively on your own God forbid.

Sure, that's it. Multiple recounts, the DOJ and about 60 judges as well, yeah everybody simply missed that massive fraud.
One day you might catch your butt on fire. If you decide not to look, maybe all will all be fine until there is no skin on your ass. Don't whine you can no longer sit down. What's funny about this (not that it is funny) is that when the tables are turned and you find yourself on the other end you'll be the first to cry about it. (see Dirty Harry Reid rules).

Recounts are meaningless. Only 2 states did forensic audits of Dominion machines, both revealed machines rigged for Hiden.

This isn't that hard.
Correct. Recounting fraudulent votes is a fool's errand. Forensic recounts are required to be meaningful. Mailed votes vs registrations and signatures on them. It's probably more difficult to prove software fraud when the audit trail is destroyed. (See Georgia).

Congrats Nolec! You’re officially the biggest 🐑 I haven’t blocked on this site! Where to begin with your response? 🤔🤔🤔

Well, you mention that you only read volume 1 before you “determined not to waste your time on the next 2”. Remarkably, you still were able to ascertain that “vol 2/3 were derided even more than vol 1”. Are you clairvoyant Nolec? Sorry. Big word. Can you foresee the future Nolec? I don’t understand how you could come to such a determination without reading them? How are vol 2/3 more derided than vol 1 when you never read them? Did Forbes give you the cliff notes? You mention “His claims that they been shot down”. I’m assuming when the MSM told you Ruby Freeman committed no crime you just accepted that verbatim? Sorry another big word. Or that 1,000,000 more mail in ballots were counted in GA vs 2016 and yet they were accepted at a clip of 17x greater than 2016. That means a ballot was 17x more likely to be considered “okay” this election than last. This is despite receiving 1,000,000 more than in 2016.

Thanks for linking the 🐑 fodder Forbes article tho. Good to know they make it easy enough for you to understand without having to research or think objectively on your own God forbid.

@Nolec did the same then when the forensic audits in Michigan and Georgia revealed Dominion machines were rigged for Hiden to win. He didn't like that, so he read where the Ga SoS (a dem) said that the forensic audit 'lied', and there was no voter fraud.

He stopped reading when he found what he wanted to hear. This is why @Nolec never learns anything.

Some things that as so full of it are easily recognized, take you for example.

@Nolec did the same then when the forensic audits in Michigan and Georgia revealed Dominion machines were rigged for Hiden to win. He didn't like that, so he read where the Ga SoS (a dem) said that the forensic audit 'lied', and there was no voter fraud.

He stopped reading when he found what he wanted to hear. This is why @Nolec never learns anything.

If you use an idiot to do an audit... you get idiotic results. Once the "expert" was shown to be completley bogus.... so were his results.

If you use an idiot to do an audit... you get idiotic results. Once the "expert" was shown to be completley bogus.... so were his results.

But that never happened. Ga SoS saying it wasn't legit doesn't make it so, @Nolec's 2-digit IQ has never figured this out.

One of the tests they did on the machines was running a batch of all Trump votes through the machine.

The machine tabulated that 87% of the Trump votes went for Trump, 13% went for Hiden. Which was impossible, since none of the votes were for Hiden, yet the machine recorded that 13% were.

Let's remember the Michigan SoS banned forensic audit of Dominion machines in her state from being made public. A judge had to rule to make them public.

Upon seeing the forensic audit results from GA and MI, the dems in AZ blocked Republicans in the state legislature from auditing their state's machines.

Those who don't cheat have nothing to hide.

But that never happened. Ga SoS saying it wasn't legit doesn't make it so, @Nolec's 2-digit IQ has never figured this out.

One of the tests they did on the machines was running a batch of all Trump votes through the machine.

The machine tabulated that 87% of the Trump votes went for Trump, 13% went for Hiden. Which was impossible, since none of the votes were for Hiden, yet the machine recorded that 13% were.

Let's remember the Michigan SoS banned forensic audit of Dominion machines in her state from being made public. A judge had to rule to make them public.

Upon seeing the forensic audit results from GA and MI, the dems in AZ blocked Republicans in the state legislature from auditing their state's machines.

Those who don't cheat have nothing to hide.

Those that have no actual evidence in court.... well lose about 60 out of 61 cases. LOL Those that have no admissible evidence get "experts" that are later found to have no certifiable expertise--- hence the constant losing. LOL
"Those who don't cheat have nothing to hide. " Ha, ha is that why Eric Trump jr. took the 5th before the Grand Jury this year? Oh my.

Well, everyone knows if the NYTimes says so, it myst be true. Derp

@Nolec lies then says he's telling the truth....cause the NYT told the same lie. LMAO!

I wish one of them would just admit that they are fine with their party rigging the election. Everyone here knows that Hiden could come out and admit it all, and they would still say it was ok.

Cause Orange Man Bad. Or something...

Those that have no actual evidence in court.... well lose about 60 out of 61 cases. LOL Those that have no admissible evidence get "experts" that are later found to have no certifiable expertise--- hence the constant losing. LOL
"Those who don't cheat have nothing to hide. " Ha, ha is that why Eric Trump jr. took the 5th before the Grand Jury this year? Oh my.
You lying kunt. Evidence has to be admitted to become testimony. Damn, BSC does the fries, and you put them into small cardboard boxes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT