ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration - our #1 Issue (Hawley on Hannity)

Easy, @kalimgoodman is gonna lol at you for calling it an invasion
He can cry when he is honest and looks at NYC and Chicago and realize that precious funds for the black community are diverted by the minute and jobs are being taken.

He knows that I am one of the fairest on the board especially to him.

MDF can go F himself although he was right. The invasion back in 2015 when just “the tip”.

He can cry when he is honest and looks at NYC and Chicago and realize that precious funds for the black community are diverted by the minute and jobs are being taken.

MDF can go F himself although he was right. The invasion back in 2015 when just “the tip”.
He'll also call you racist and parroting "right wing KKK conspiracy theories" for pointing out what's happening right in front of our eyes.

The race card has frayed edges, it's not close to mint condition anymore.

the tax code is the number one issue, i want each one of you to list the reasons the tax code is the issue. i will be grading on a curve and nice, so dont be scared.

Still doesn't make it an invasion lol...Words matter.

Kalim - when you have 3M people moving from one country, illegally, to another coordinated by cartels and with fetnynal coming in, yes, it is an invasion. Words matter; actions matter far more.

And by the way - it is having a disproportional impact to Black communities. And it is not a positive impact.

That should be your first concern, not semantics.

He'll also call you racist and parroting "right wing KKK conspiracy theories" for pointing out what's happening right in front of our eyes.

The race card has frayed edges, it's not close to mint condition anymore.
Great - call me a racist when 2/3rds of grandfather's family was exterminated in the holocaust.

Have plenty of black friends, love black culture which I could go on and on about.

I actually do not think he would say that.

By the way - guess who is NOT coming over the border? Blacks. It's hispanics - and guess where alot of them trace their lineage to? Spain. Guess what Spain and Portugal drove - the slave trade.

Final note - guess what Sonny Hostin has that I do not have (to my knowledge, 99.9% sure)? Slaveowners in her family.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Kalim - when you have 3M people moving from one country, illegally, to another coordinated by cartels and with fetnynal coming in, yes, it is an invasion. Words matter; actions matter far more.

And by the way - it is having a disproportional impact to Black communities. And it is not a positive impact.

That should be your first concern, not semantics.
I made the comment earlier today about this border crisis affecting blacks disproportinately worse. Has he exhibited one ounce of concern about the border situation other than the WORDS some are using to descibe it? He's just not serious.

• Love
I made the comment earlier today about this border crisis affecting blacks disproportinately worse. Has he exhibited one ounce of concern about the border situation other than the WORDS some are using to descibe it? He's just not serious.
Who is he (asking openly) you are referring to here?

Yes they do. So do definitions of those words.

Invasion definition:

1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
"the Allied invasion of Normandy"

2. an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

3. an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

Apology accepted.

💊

Wanted to like, love, and laugh with the emojis. I could only choose 1.

Excellent post.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Yes they do. So do definitions of those words.

Invasion definition:

1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
"the Allied invasion of Normandy"

2. an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

3. an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

Apology accepted.

💊
I did this already, he sailed on by.

He can cry when he is honest and looks at NYC and Chicago and realize that precious funds for the black community are diverted by the minute and jobs are being taken.He knows that I am one of the fairest on the board especially to him.
Wow! That's going to be a painful insertion for the incredibly stupid troll. Just the tip, and ALL OF THE SHAFT! 😍😂

Well done!

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
Not only can they sometimes vote in local elections, they tip the balance in Census calculations which give full Ruhtard states more electoral votes and seats in the House. Poor pill counter Kal has ZERO clue how this works, eff his gerrymandering BS. :mad:
Both parties gerrymander

Only one lets tens of millions of illegals into their states to shift the balance of power forever

Before you say they can’t vote - they can in some local elections.

Exceptional, exceptional post. That gentleman is spot on.

He gets it right. Julian Castro who authored this, thought he was “browning America”.

Whites care about blacks, because there is, in all of us, some degree of empathy or guilt.

Guess who does not care, at all: Hispanics. Guess who REALLY does not care: Chinese.

Guess who is pouring over the border: BOTH

You want to be “woke”? Here you go.

Wake the F up.

WOW, you are an angry little guy like the rest of these dickless wonders. what gives??

It is not just about voting...these illegal aliens ARE counted in the Census, giving the libs more representation in congress.
Good thing the dumbasses sent them to the liberal cities!!! Your maff is bad, as usual. Moron.

Exceptional, exceptional post. That gentleman is spot on.

He gets it right. Julian Castro who authored this, thought he was “browning America”.

Whites care about blacks, because there is, in all of us, some degree of empathy or guilt.

Guess who does not care, at all: Hispanics. Guess who REALLY does not care: Chinese.

Guess who is pouring over the border: BOTH

You want to be “woke”? Here you go.

Wake the F up.

I care about people. I have no clue what you’re talking about with guilt.

But, yes…people ARE waking up. Bigly.

Republicans have a lot of leverage on the border right now and should be using it. Once the election is over that leverage will mostly be gone. Waiting to see if Trump is back in power is a big mistake.

I cringe when I see people saying immigration is the #1 issue. It is ONE of the biggest issues, but being the Patriot that I am...I believe that the lack of following our Constitution is the #1 issue. It encompasses most of the things that are really hurting our Country right now.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT