ADVERTISEMENT

If the Nashville Killer

Biden says Trannys shape our souls ? WTF

1567_400x600.jpg

Private First Class Chelsea Manning and the first transgender Army officer, Major Jamie Lee Henry, United States Army Medical Corps. His wife is a civilian but she got convicted too.

And guess who pardoned Manning...

It's almost as though transgendered people are unwell! Who knew???

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
It's almost as though transgendered people are unwell! Who knew???
I'm unwilling to blame all transgender people for the actions of these 2 shitheads. That said, I don't think transgender people are stable enough to be in the military and I know two people who went to basic with Bradley Manning who said he was a weak piece of shit who happened to be transgender. They didn't know why he joined the Army and they didn't think he did either.

I'm unwilling to blame all transgender people for the actions of these 2 shitheads. That said, I don't think transgender people are stable enough to be in the military and I know two people who went to basic with Bradley Manning who said he was a weak piece of shit who happened to be transgender. They didn't know why he joined the Army and they didn't think he did either.

I don't blame them all either. But I do agree that it's a mental disorder very similar to what people present when they have bulimia and/or anorexia.

That doesn't mean that all trans are going to become school shooters. But I also don't believe that the behavior is normal or healthy.

To get them to pay for their surgeries, and then the hormonal treatment after the fact

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT