ADVERTISEMENT

Can you smell the apples, BABY?!?!?!?

That was embarrassing. Just like the meaningless bowl game this year, we should've just declined the invite like NC did. Crap like this hurts more than it helps. Golden better figure it out next year...or he and Strickland will be out.

Both of the programs are in shambles. Golden and Napier have their work cut out. I hope they’re up to it. I’m just happy we have baseball, softball, gymnastics, tennis, golf, lacrosse, swimming and diving, track and field to fall back on.

How does UCF have better players and significantly better athletes than us? Like how is that possible?

Culture.

sadgator’s been through it all before…it’s a real thing. It’s not even debatable at this point.
Culture that stems from the lousy AD that we have that doesn’t know what it takes to win or build winners. He’s a fundraiser. That’s all he knows how to do.

Systemic. It spreads across many different levels…academics, admissions, administration, and athletics.

We are fat, lazy, elitist, soft, and disinterested.

UCF is lean, energetic, hard working, tough, and hungry.

What you saw last night was not a fluke. Same as the Gasparilla Bowl.

Anybody who thinks that this is just isolated and situational given those games or is the fault of one UF department is incorrect. It is much deeper, and it will continue.

But…we got to see the top of the mountain in both football and basketball (multiple times) during our lifetime…and sadgator will be forever grateful for that.
The focus and commitment to certain aspects of the athletic program was different than it is now. We now have an AD that is good at fundraising but just puts it all towards facilities instead of trying to redirect that money to more pressing needs such as NIL and to the football and basketball programs budget. For example we are 9th in the SEC in basketball spending/budget.

We have 3x’s as much money as UCF, etc but we (UF UAA) have no idea how to properly use it and towards what resources.

In fact the whole UF UAA needs a house cleaning. It isn’t just Stricklin. Too many of Foley’s cronies are still involved as well. Things need to be scrapped and start fresh.

Reactions: sadgator
As to coaching hires, if you've had any connection with any program based in the states of Alabama or Mississippi you are automatically disqualified.

But…we got to see the top of the mountain in both football and basketball (multiple times) during our lifetime…and sadgator will be forever grateful for that.
We should start an open board pool, let everyone pick a date, which happens first..florida football program returns to the top, basketball returns to the top, Mrs. Sad's permanent I'm not in the mood headache goes away...ok gentlemen, place your bets.

• Haha
It would be great if we could get rid of this joker before he permanently defaces the Swamp by reducing capacity so that 85 year old wives of rich boosters can sip their lemonades in chairs with cup holders…
It’s coming. Little does he know that if you don’t put a decent product on the field that nobody will come to experience these so called great facilities that he is raising money for.

We should start an open board pool, let everyone pick a date, which happens first..florida football program returns to the top, basketball returns to the top, Mrs. Sad's permanent I'm not in the mood headache goes away...ok gentlemen, place your bets.
Give me womens BB

• Haha
Reactions: Countygator1
It’s coming. Little does he know that if you don’t put a decent product on the field that nobody will come to experience these so called great facilities that he is raising money for.
They're pricing normal people out of going to sporting events anyway.

Reactions: PacoGator19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT