ADVERTISEMENT

If the Nashville Killer

65341-C45-980-B-422-C-A96-C-3-FE33-B1-FFBDF.jpg

Stupid people seem to continue being stupid, honey. Seems that you will never change. Why would I think ANY different from a clown school supporter?
That reminds me, precious.
You have not answered my question-did you graduate from UF?

Oh...and you’re correct. Stupid people will continue to be stupid. Along with stubborn and stuck in the past.
Got any mirrors in your house?

That reminds me, precious.
You have not answered my question-did you graduate from UF?

Oh...and you’re correct. Stupid people will continue to be stupid. Along with stubborn and stuck in the past.
Got any mirrors in your house?
I have posted on here dozens of times I never went to college. Your democrat is shining bright, honey...are you insinuating by going to college(ESPECIALLY a f'n CLOWN SCHOOL...that you become SMARTER for going? ) I just want to make sure I understand what point you are trying to make. I do not hold it AGAINST you if you went to college, even though most that did flip burger for a living these days. I mean...Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Branson, Ellison, Bill Gates, Blomberg all did fairly well without going to a state school clown college! If you would like a list of college grads that are IDIOTS, I will be happy to accomodate you also!

I have posted on here dozens of times I never went to college. Your democrat is shining bright, honey...are you insinuating by going to college(ESPECIALLY a f'n CLOWN SCHOOL...that you become SMARTER for going? ) I just want to make sure I understand what point you are trying to make. I do not hold it AGAINST you if you went to college, even though most that did flip burger for a living these days. I mean...Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Branson, Ellison, Bill Gates, Blomberg all did fairly well without going to a state school clown college! If you would like a list of college grads that are IDIOTS, I will be happy to accomodate you also!
It’s just amusing that you’d try to poke fun at a Top 20 Public when you went no where.
The “clown school” moniker is so old...it was popular YEARS ago.
Ron, sweetie...my point is you shouldn’t make fun of something that’s so easily proven not true.
No - one does not need a degree to be financially successful. We agree.

You’re angry because you think you have it all figured out but you really don’t. And there are interests who prefer that you and your shrinking group of like minded folks stay that way. You’re “controllable”.
If you insist on staying that way then you’ll have to turn out the lights in the auditorium because you’ll be the last one there.

It’s just amusing that you’d try to poke fun at a Top 20 Public when you went no where.
The “clown school” moniker is so old...it was popular YEARS ago.
Ron, sweetie...my point is you shouldn’t make fun of something that’s so easily proven not true.
No - one does not need a degree to be financially successful. We agree.

You’re angry because you think you have it all figured out but you really don’t. And there are interests who prefer that you and your shrinking group of like minded folks stay that way. You’re “controllable”.
If you insist on staying that way then you’ll have to turn out the lights in the auditorium because you’ll be the last one there.
I am probably one of the happiest people on this planet, honey....you are still batting ZERO on everything in your post! But then again...probably by products of inferior education! Maybe you took too much DEI??

I am probably one of the happiest people on this planet, honey....you are still batting ZERO on everything in your post! But then again...probably by products of inferior education! Maybe you took too much DEI??
Ron HONEY you always take the bait, don’t you?
You’re a simple man. So ZERO is a good number for you. 😂

That went right over your head.
You’re either a really dim bulb or you’re 5’3” barefooted.
Keep catchin them fish, honey.
No honey...it went overs yours...again. AGAIN...what can one expect after you major in DEI? At a clown school nonetheless! LOLOL Maybe it would be best for you to spend some time learning about world events, so that you can participate here without EVERYONE knowing that you are made up of lazy onions, instead of KNOWING what is happening in the world, and Country!

No honey...it went overs yours...again. AGAIN...what can one expect after you major in DEI? At a clown school nonetheless! LOLOL Maybe it would be best for you to spend some time learning about world events, so that you can participate here without EVERYONE knowing that you are made up of lazy onions, instead of KNOWING what is happening in the world, and Country!
Oh Lord.
You gotta picture CR standing there trying to box with me. His arms are waaay too short.
Sit down little feller.

Leftists are evil. Not Democrats- Leftists. Unfortunately, the difference between them is narrowing…

Leftists are evil. Not Democrats- Leftists. Unfortunately, the difference between them is narrowing…
I just cannot agree with this. They ALL vote for evil..whether or not they understand that or not. When they vote democrat....they HURT America. End of the story for me. I actually would have agreed with this 5 yrs ago...not anymore

How many more children have to be murdered hasn't bothered these liberal scum bastards that are closing in on 100 million abortions. What about gun violence each week in major cities only these children deserve the notoriety of school shootings. These evildoers think we easily forget their transgressions, we don't and God has recorded every single one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT