ADVERTISEMENT

If the Nashville Killer

I have posted on here dozens of times I never went to college. Your democrat is shining bright, honey...are you insinuating by going to college(ESPECIALLY a f'n CLOWN SCHOOL...that you become SMARTER for going? ) I just want to make sure I understand what point you are trying to make. I do not hold it AGAINST you if you went to college, even though most that did flip burger for a living these days. I mean...Steve Jobs, Zuckerberg, Branson, Ellison, Bill Gates, Blomberg all did fairly well without going to a state school clown college! If you would like a list of college grads that are IDIOTS, I will be happy to accomodate you also!
Point is smarter people in general attend college. Doesn’t mean you’re not smart if you didn’t attend but the odds are higher. Heck, they let almost anyone attend a university now…

Dating in 2023...

If I ended up kissing on one of them that you couldn't tell it was a dude and they didn't say anything I would at least have some serious battery charges against me. It probably depends how drunk I am whether I would be facing life in prison. We had a friend many years ago in the 90s when we had a time share down in the Keys that wasn't told until later by someone he was grabbing all over one leading him on. We never let him live that down.

Dating in 2023...

If I ended up kissing on one of them that you couldn't tell it was a dude and they didn't say anything I would at least have some serious battery charges against me. It probably depends how drunk I am whether I would be facing life in prison. We had a friend many years ago in the 90s when we had a time share down in the Keys that wasn't told until later by someone he was grabbing all over one leading him on. We never let him live that down.
Why not have him charged with sexual battery?

Point is smarter people in general attend college. Doesn’t mean you’re not smart if you didn’t attend but the odds are higher. Heck, they let almost anyone attend a university now…
Yeah...not so sure. How smart is it to go to college and never use your degree in your profession? Some people just hate school. (me) Secondly....there is a very good chance today that you would only get indoctrinated...not educated. PASS for me.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Why not have him charged with sexual battery?

Is that what what you would do if one grabbed and kissed you in a bar? I think most guys would be too embarrassed to make that call. They are playing with fire doing that mess though as quite a few have been killed when the guy found out.

Is that what what you would do if one grabbed and kissed you in a bar? I think most guys would be too embarrassed to make that call. They are playing with fire doing that mess though as quite a few have been killed when the guy found out.
No....if a guy dressed like a girl came at me...he would wish he was a girl. Because his nuts will get a hard kick to remind him he is a male.

I do not give a loud fart in a hurricane about what anyone else would do. I'm not going to jail over that.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
😂

crocodile-dundee-grab-check.gif

To be honest, I think people who take a loan and attend these institutions are on the dim witted side.

This is why the #fakenews and RAT politicians tried to hide this

I was going to post this early this morning, but didn't feel like looking for the thread it belongs in. Thanks. There is a LOT more to come, as an assclown we all know would say, "Just the tip". 😂

Read the entire article and Alex Jones video.

I used to think that...not anymore. We have our finest universities students protesting FOR hamas, and not a SINGLE one of them understands what they are supporting. Sorry....college degree gets no pass from me. I will judge the person...not the degree

I was going to post this early this morning, but didn't feel like looking for the thread it belongs in. Thanks. There is a LOT more to come, as an assclown we all know would say, "Just the tip". 😂

Read the entire article and Alex Jones video.

LOLOLOLOL

I used to think that...not anymore. We have our finest universities students protesting FOR hamas, and not a SINGLE one of them understands what they are supporting. Sorry....college degree gets no pass from me. I will judge the person...not the degree
I'm pretty sure bsc/mdf has never set foot on UF's campus. If you were to tell me he had an uncle pull some strings to get him into Sam Houston Community College, ok maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

Dating in 2023...

Same thing happened to a good buddy in NOLA in college.

And the dude wasn’t even that good of a fake, he was just hammered and he had fake tits.

Good times.

College is a scam. You'd have to be a slack jawed moron to borrow money for the it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT