ADVERTISEMENT

If joey has a bad debate performance will the demoncraps replace him

Not sure Biden even makes it to the debates, if they even happen. On the radio yesterday evening, they were talking about supposedly the Clinton's are currently spearheading a movement to have Biden replaced.

Not sure Biden even makes it to the debates, if they even happen. On the radio yesterday evening, they were talking about supposedly the Clinton's are currently spearheading a movement to have Biden replaced.
"Another unfortunate unexplained accident"? :oops:

il_fullxfull.5060157353_2gic.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
I am spearheading a movement to have both Biden and Trump replaced. This is the first correspondence.

Following it up with a petition to never allow any man or women older than 79 to be the president ever again. And that means any candidate who would turn 80 during their term.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I am spearheading a movement to have both Biden and Trump replaced. This is the first correspondence.

Following it up with a petition to never allow any man or women older than 79 to be the president ever again. And that means any candidate who would turn 80 during their term.
You need to go start your own Country! We have laws in place now. I do agree with term limits, but the people who can change those laws will never do it. I do not base AGE as important. I base your capabilities. And FJB is WAY past being able to be in charge. Thank God his reign is coming to an end.

You need to go start your own Country! We have laws in place now. I do agree with term limits, but the people who can change those laws will never do it. I do not base AGE as important. I base your capabilities. And FJB is WAY past being able to be in charge. Thank God his reign is coming to an end.
Doesn’t care - he’s a liberal so he can make whatever rule he wants. It’s for “democracy saving”.

You actually think they haven't already fed the questions pre debate to Biden? You actually think the mods aren't going to do everything in their power to make Trump look like a liar and an idiot even if it means they themselves lying about known facts (paging Candy Crowley...Candy Crowley...)? You actually think Biden's going to lose one of these debates? Good grief.

Doesn’t care - he’s a liberal so he can make whatever rule he wants. It’s for “democracy saving”.
They are so brain dead. They think others are brain dead like they are. They have latched on to a TOTAL FAILURE, and are trying to attach our guy to the dementia issue FJB suffers from. Little hint snowflakes……THEY AINT THE SAME! Your guy has a 50 year record of never accomplishing a thing, and 100% will surpass Carter and Hussein as the WORST president (stolen elections have consequences)in American history. We stand strong and proud with our AMERICAN President Trump

Throw in a 2-Term Limit for all members of Congress and maybe you are on to something.

Reactions: Illegal-shift
He just needs to leave this country. Age doesn't matter, competency does. joey boy has been an incompetent fool for at least 40 years.

Reactions: fatman76
If he’s not drugged beyond recognition you know they are ending him.

Can you imagine him standing for 90 full minutes?
After watching Crooked Joes' performance during the latest public appearances, I became convinced that his act was pre-planned and staged. Thus, I believe the process of replacing senile Joe has allready been set in motion. Who better than Barack Obama to usher old senile Joe off the stage. Whoever is running things at the Whitehouse did not get elected as president and my fellow Americans we should be irate about that.

After watching Crooked Joes' performance during the latest public appearances, I became convinced that his act was pre-planned and staged. Thus, I believe the process of replacing senile Joe has allready been set in motion. Who better than Barack Obama to usher old senile Joe off the stage. Whoever is running things at the Whitehouse did not get elected as president and my fellow Americans we should be irate about that.
Who exactly do these shitbirds have on their bench? The cackling hyena? Commie Bernie? Gavin Gruesome (who isn't fit to be a dogcatcher). Butthole Petey? The Skankipotimus? 🤡 😂

Who exactly do these shitbirds have on their bench? The cackling hyena? Commie Bernie? Gavin Gruesome (who isn't fit to be a dogcatcher). Butthole Petey? The Skankipotimus? 🤡 😂
Good point. I wouldn't vote for any of them but we should be reminded that they got old senile crooked Joe elected last time. Maybe it is like Nan Pelosi bragged about Democrats being able to get a glass of water elected.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Joe isn’t going to have a bad debate performance because it will be 3 on 1. The mods will make sure Biden is taken care of.

There is a reason all the rules were put into place. We are watching a movie.

Joe isn’t going to have a bad debate performance because it will be 3 on 1. The mods will make sure Biden is taken care of.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear they have allready supplied ole senile Joe with his questions so he can start practizing his answers.

anyone with half a brain knows joey has already got the questions

the problem is can he 1 remember the answers and 2 intelligently speak the answers with no teleprompter for 90 minutes or 3 can he verbalize what his earpiece is telling him to say

Last edited:

Is America waking up? Have some sheep opened their eyes to what Trump is and always has been?? Interesting times. Still too close to call…

It is going to be interesting to see how Joey does in the debate and if he has memory issues how far is cnn willing to go to help him out

It is going to be interesting to see how Joey does in the debate and if he has memory issues how far is cnn willing to go to help him out
Debate not really as the MIC’s go off when the times is up and Biden will already have the questions in advance with prepared notes in front of him.

Big Joe leading in the national polls again. Will he deliver in the debate? Will Trump allow somebody else to speak?? Liberals usually try and yell and talk over you when they know they are wrong. We shall see.

And Biden is currently on "vacation" at Camp David for a week preparing for the debate. You know, trying to memorize the questions to be asked the answers he is suppose to give, all written out for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT